Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Could I have prayer please?

I am about to type out an email to the principal at my sons school. I have so many questions to ask. I want it to be lead by God and i ask the right questions. I really think my son was treated unfairly. We have been praying over this all weekend and I know he could not have prayed what he has prayed if he was guilty....he did tell me that the principal did not pray at all with him about this..which surprises me coming from a spirit filled christian school.

Thank you so much and God bless everyone today..

Re: Could I have prayer please?

Dear Heavenly Father,
We pray that the truth of this situation would come out. We pray that you would give Susan the correct words to state her case without causing further tensions. Lord you know the situation, we know that You are in control. Your will be done here on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

Praying for you right now Susan.

Susan i am praying for you!!

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

Father, the apostle James said we could ask for wisdom so we are praying for wisdom in this situation. Holy Spirit give her the words to speak as she opens her mouth today fill it with insight and heavenly wisdom from the throne. THere is another scripture that says "open your mouth and I will fill it" so we stand on the word of God here which will not return empty but will accomplish God's will, in Jesus name, let it be so.

I too said a prayer for you Dear Joyful Sue!

Thank you everyone :) Yall are fast..I got the email typed out...here is what I said...

T ( my sons name) and I have been praying over this all weekend and I have so many unanswered questions that I would love to have answers to.

I will be working all day so I do not have a lot of time right now but here is whats on my mind.

The review sheet .... was T actually seen reading and looking at the review sheet or was he seen holding it? I know for a fact that T puts everything in his pockets. The zipper on his backpack broke when he was collecting cans for the can food drive. I offered to try and replace it when I could because I wash everything in his pockets, but he said not to because school was almost over anyway.

The sheet was a couple of pages stapled together? Folded up? or was it unfolded? T said it barely fit into his pocket so I can see how it would fall out. I have taken review sheets into class before a test...everyone does this... I have also looked over my sheets before the test was passed out and then while taking a test noticed one was turned up on the floor..... and I reached over and turned it over the other way....... things happen. But obviously you and the teacher must know more than I do on this situation.

Did you pray with T about this and seek God? Did you pray with him to ask forgiveness or repentance over this?

T and I prayed over it and I asked God to bring the truth to the light what ever it is. Then T prayed and I first asked him if he needed to repent and ask forgiveness and he said no he did nothing wrong. But maybe you already prayed with him about this and that is why he said this to me.

It would be great if I could get clearer answers from you on this. Or from the teacher who actually saw him.

I am not trying to defind him ...I still just need more answers until I have peace about this.

Thank you so much for your time and response.

Dear Joyful Susan,

I will be glad to pray for you, sis.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You give Susan the words to say to the principal. Put Your compassion in the principals heart for her son, and may he see the truth. I ask that You give Susan your strength and peace today, along with her son. In Jesus precious Name. Amen.

P.S. I just wanted you to know that your prayer for me just made me cry so hard because I could feel the annointing of the Holy Spirit on it. Thank you so much, dear sis.

P.P.S. I'm at work right now. (Gulp) And I'm feeling anxiety. I have to open the customer service window in a few minutes. Please pray that the Lord removes all anxiety away from me. Thank you!!

Oh an d my son told me something that happened last year that he got accused of and they had him in their office saying we are 98% sure you did this so just fess up to it.... he never did because he did not do what they accused him of.... and then they found the real person who did it and never applogised to my son...or let me know this happened!!!

This morning Jesus said they accused me too and I could understand how heart wrenching it was for Mary.

Lisaleenie
Dear Joyful Susan,

I will be glad to pray for you, sis.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You give Susan the words to say to the principal. Put Your compassion in the principals heart for her son, and may he see the truth. I ask that You give Susan your strength and peace today, along with her son. In Jesus precious Name. Amen.

P.S. I just wanted you to know that your prayer for me just made me cry so hard because I could feel the annointing of the Holy Spirit on it. Thank you so much, dear sis.

P.P.S. I'm at work right now. (Gulp) And I'm feeling anxiety. I have to open the customer service window in a few minutes. Please pray that the Lord removes all anxiety away from me. Thank you!!

Lisa!!! I was so sorried abou tmy prayer to you.... I guess that was the devil trying to make me think I did somethign wrong..

Thank you for sharing that.. I thought about you al lnight long and was hoping you were doing better......

Lisa you walk in the freedom that God has given you.... tell the devil he is a liar.... you can do al lthings through Christ who gives you the strength to do it... God is with you.... He is your strong tower and a present help in a time of trouble... The joy of the Lord is your strength.....Be strong and of good courtage.... You can do it I know you can.... I believe you can and so does Jesus...

Joyful, praying for you in the Spirit...

Joyful Susan,

Praying for you and your son today. I just wanted to tell you that after listening to your story, I completely believe your son is telling the truth. I just feel like with his personality, if he were not, he would have confessed it to you by now.

I think you can feel proud to completely stand behind your son in complete belief of him. I think this will make your son feel more secure in you and in God.

There is no way to "prove" that your son is innocent, except by believing his word. Have faith in him, and I think you and he will be glad you did.

My daughter went to a Christian school too, and it seems we were always fighting something there for some reason, and the teachers were always to quick to accuse students of everything. It was frustrating. I also worked in their Discipline Office for one year and worked with the kids who were issued "codes" from the teacher when they did something wrong. Many of these kids said they were falsely accused - enough of them that I started to wonder if the teachers were just looking for ways to get these kids in trouble. They seemed to have no forgiveness or compassion, and I sure was glad when my daughter finally graduated and we were done with the whole thing.

blessings sis.

JOYFULL:
JESUS said to tell you and your son.That Jesus is
walking with you two thru this.Jesus will turn this situtation around.(meaning?).
There will be good to come out of all this.
JESUS,this vessel prayers your blessings on this whole
situtation.And let it bring GLORY TO YOU LORD.
In JESUS name,
Star

CherylAnn,
Jesus said,you will be fine.And the things around
you will be ok.
Remember,Jesus is in control.
Bless you,
Star

Praying that the truth will be revealed and Jesus will be glorified!

I am praying for your son right now...may the truth be exposed and may the Lord's will be done in this situation. Speak words of comfort to Susan Lord. I cover the blood of Jesus over Susan and her son...

Thank you Lord for what your are doing and are going to do. NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR YOU!!!

In Jesus name, amen...

His blessings upon you and your family... Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I've been praying all weekend. This situation has really been on my heart. I've asked the Lord to go before you and to pave the way. Bless you Star with a word from the Lord that He will turn this around. Whatever happens, Susan, you'll know you did all you could do and have the Lord working in this. Star brings great assurance . Believing in His overcoming Victory for you and your son!

Omygoodnes thank you everyone...i am wanting to cry..

Cheryl Ann I am so sorry I missed your post to pray for you...I hope you are doing ok? I am going to be praying just as soon as I send this though..God bless you.

Thank you Diane for your understanding.... I went through this with my daughter also.... she told me not too long ago how they had her in the principals office telling her that someone saw her downtown and they wanted to know what she was doing there...and they accused her of doing things that were not christianly.... downtown fort worth is the place to go.... although I do not let my son hang out there over the weekend or anything...but he is allowed to sometimes (not very often) go to the movies with his friends...but he has to call me when its over and I have to know what he is up to the whole time. I feel if I know what he is doing then no one can accuse him because I will know. anyway that stuff goes on....my daughter was accused of a lot of things...I worked there too so it was easy for them because the tuition was free for me... I know this is sad but I have always felt if I had lots of money things would be different.

star thank you so much for that word...it brought tears to me...

I usually let things go but I think God wants me to speak up for myself and my son.

I did get a response back... He said that my son pretty much confessed to having the paper to cheat.... and he feels T is open and honest with him and is comfortable talking to him and does not understand why he told me a different story.

I then went to my son in tears saying I want the truth....and I said having me defend you and making me look like a fool is worse than anything else you could do..... please tell me the truth...he said mom I have toldyou the truth.... I had the paper in my pocket I reached in for a pen and it fell out... I was not going to use it to cheat....I said why did you not tell him that ...he said because he would not have believed me and then he would have gotten his mother ( head principal) in the room and they would have accused me of lying and it would have gotten bigger and I did not want that. This was easier. I can understand with the way they accused him of stealing and cheating last year and he was innocent...

My son spends pretty much all his free time with me...he is not rebellous .. he does not talk back to me...he is a caring person... this weekend he was with me and then yesterday my daughters little boy spent the night... my son all day yesterday kept asking when he was coming over .... they love hanging out and my Gson thinks his uncle is his best friend. They slept together and then woke up and my son got him ready for church and I took them.... he never causes problems...... it hurts to hear when peopel are treating him wrong because he does not deserve it....

I also think that they all just assume because I am single that I am not as involved with my son..they are wrong .... I have chosen to stay single because it was so important to me to be very discerning about who is in his life.... and I have chosen to do without and to work jobs to be with him as much as I can.....

Like my son said when he was praying the other day...God show them I am not a cheater and so they can use their energy to go after someone they need to be worried about.

Thank you everyone..I am praying now to how I will respond to him...I told my son that we are going to have to meet now and he has to tell them what he has told me and he said ok.

help me again....

I have typed out a wonderful email while my son sat here and told me why he could not be open with them and that what he told me is the truth and will be able to tell them as long as I am with them... he was told as soon as he walked into the room not to try and wiggle out of what he did so that let him know right there that nothing he could say was going to be taken as the truth....

anyway I typed out this email and it is really good but now I am wondering if I should wait and say all this to him or should I go ahead and send it...we will meet but now I am wondering if I should wait to say all of this tomorrow so he will not have time to prepare for it and it will all be fresh..or should I go ahead and send it?

honestly, Joyful Susan, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking - I'm not sure I understand about the email you are talking about...

All I know is I still believe your son and I know how big of bullies these schools can be - especially when they become self-righteous which seems to happen in religious schools alot.

Personally, I think you need to hit the administrators head-on and tell them you believe your son and they need to back off. You pay their salaries and they need to give your son the benefit of the doubt.

If they don't, then I guess you have to decide whether to keep him there or not, but I think it's a travesty if they make him sign a confession to something he is innocent of. Makes my blood boil when I think of it.

I will pray for strength for you to know what to do.

Blessings sis.

Sometimes I am not very clear..i guess I think yall can just read my mind...lol

No, I had written a response to the other email I got and decided not to send it but to wait until I can see him face to face and for my son to be able to tell him the truth and why he took the blame and it is because he did not want to go through what he has been through before.... I think by waiting to tell him in person he wil lhave to respond to me and my son without having the time to "come up" with a response from thinking about it all night...does that make sense?

But my email says everything in such a wonderful way..I might have to print it out and read it to him to make sure I say it the way I want it to come out...

Oh, I understand. Hmmm, 6 of one, half dozen of the other. I think either way won't matter as long as God is in control. Maybe one thing you could do is ask them, when you go to talk, if you could all pray first, so the Holy Spirit would be there. That might bring a different feeling to the meeting.

I think if you want to send the email, you should. God will be with you either way - IMHO

You are soo right Diane.... thank you ...and yes I will pray befoe we start talking..thank you!!

Susan..

With administration like this ..are you sure that this is where you want your son to go?

It sounds like he is to good to go there. Sounds like a great kid..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Hi Joyful Susan, I just got home and got caught up on what's happening to your son at school.

I really liked the e-mail that you sent to the principal. And I do believe your son...what he said makes perfect sence to me, that his pockets were full and that he was reaching for a pen and the review sheet fell out.

Another thing that makes me believe your son is all the A's he's been getting in the class. Why would an 'A' student need to cheat?????? Just isn't logical.

I admire so much your decision to stay single for your son's sake. Being raised by a single parent myself, I would have been devestated if my mom would have married some guy that just sashshayed into our lives. Knowing my mom, I would have been invisible after that. May God bless you for doing that.

I loved Star's word for you. Very loving and comforting. Then I saw her word for Cheryl Ann, and that confused me, because she didn't ask for prayer in this thread. The only one who asked for prayer is me. And what Star said would have applied to my situation. So I am really confused!!

Anyway, I am very touched when you said that you were thinking about me this weekend. What a buddy! I think about you, too, especially since you said some time back that someone broke into your house. I pray for protection for you and your son by some big burly angels who would be stationed in and around your house!!

I know Sarah!! It has been like this for a long time..even a friend of mine told me what happened to her when she was a student there many years ago!! BUT the good far out weighs the bad...it is a spirit filled school and my son KNOWS the bible.... and has been taught to be respectful and has great relationships with his teachers...not to mention he has grown up with all the kids there..and would not want to leave.(unless its the rapture of course)

Also he is safe there... they are strict but it is safe and you would never find kids smoking on campus or doing other things.... the principal is actually a really nice person with a huge kind heart... My daughter used to want to grow up and marry a man just like him...i understand that it has to be hard to deal with a school full of kids every day.... and sometimes they must get it wrong... and this time they did... although it being a christian school they do not pay their teachers the same as public schools so sometimes they miss it when they hire people ... and have had some people who did not need to be there...but then they also have some really great teachers that were called to be there that I have made friendships with....

so I have to look at the good and that is why he is there.....

Susan...

It sounds like a VERY BIG misunderstanding here..I hope and pray for you that you are able to clear it up..

Praying for you sis..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Well OOPS:
Sorry about that.
Well Lisaleenie,then go ahead and claim that
answer for yourself.
Jesus gave this vessel the right answer.But I got
the wrong person.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!
Star

Susan, I've prayed for you and your son as well and Lennie too.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Lisa!! How did I miss your post? we must have been posting at the same time.... I was jsut sitting here thinking where is Lisa..she is late..LOL

Thank you for the encouragement....I think God wants me to go through this but honestly i am feeling anxious about doing it right now.... I am nervous....and want to back out...I do not like confrontations and hope I can stand my ground....I think the principal is going to be surprised that my son is not comfortable talking to him .... they were roomies on the ski trip too...

Today he stayed home while I worked..he said all day he kept smelling something and was thinking I sprayed room freshner... he said when he would get up to find it it would go away but when he sat on the couch he would smell it.... and it did not smell like the same stuff I normally spray and he knew I was not here to spray it either..I was like YAY Jesus!!!!then he said he fugured it out and it was the flowers I bought yesterday ..hahahaha...oh well I can still recieve it as Jesus saying He is with me...and I def recieve the word Star gave me...I know He is with me..and will be with us both tomorrow...

My son has been sooo happy and we have been laughing and playing around more than usual today and this weekend...he helped me with dinner tonight and we kept laughing at silly things...I told him about the dog that got hit in the other thread and he said somethig that was soooooo funny ...I laughed so hard..we both did and then I told him the rest of the story and he was thanking Jesus taht the dog was ok adn said it had to be a miracle because our dog would have been a pancake....anyway he seems happy and relieved that someone is for him...ya know? and I feel closer to him if that was even possible after all I did nurse him for almost 2 years..lol...ok not all the time for the last year only at night and I let him ween hisself when he was ready...but plese do not tell him that is how long it was...I think it would damage him some..

Well we are meeting tomorrow at 2:45 and hopefully I can go through with it....and say the right words ..

Thank you Joesph :) Are you and lennie related? Is that the other poster that posts on here sometimes?

I so appreciate the support my brothers are giving me...in the spirit that is a big thing for my son who does not have a father in the natural...thank you..

Oh lisa...I had a big long list of things a husband had to be...and being a godly example to my children was number one..and leader ....

Gee, I'm glad you finally saw my post! I was starting to feel like an adopted child!!! I was going to start singing, "The sun will come out tomorrow...." like that poor orphan Annie!!

Just being playful!

Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear that you and your son had a great time, laughing and teasing each other! What a blessing it is to have children, huh? I just know everything will turn out good tomorrow.

Yes, that man would have to be really special for you to chose him as a husband and father!!

Well, it turns out that message from Star was for me and not Cheryl Ann after all. Thank you, Star!!

And thank you, Joseph, for praying for me too!!! (Just to clarify, Joseph calls me "Lennie".)

Well, sis, get a good night's sleep!

There you are!!! I waS about to shut down I need some sleep...I want to make sense tomorrow when I am talking to him..lol

I am so glad that word was for you... I started a thread to cheryl ann asking if she was ok and that I was praying for her..ahahahhaha she respond ..huh? and said it must have been another cheryl... I came back in here and saw that it looks like she is asking for prayer too because of my thread title...and I scrolled down to star to see if I really read her post right..so there you go ...it was def for you cheryl did not even know that people were praying for her in this thread..LOL

Star
Well OOPS:
Sorry about that.
Well Lisaleenie,then go ahead and claim that
answer for yourself.
Jesus gave this vessel the right answer.But I got
the wrong person.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!
Star

Star, you're so sweet, that's okay! Thank you so much for that word from the Lord! It helped me so much!! Somehow I felt it was for me.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com