Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WARNING: PSYCHIC PREMONITIONS CAN BRING DISASTER

Charles Carrin

Last month’s subject, Deliverance Ministry May Be Your Answer, brought the greatest response to any article I have ever published. Many wrote seeking help. Not only are Christians beginning to identify the true source of their problems but are accepting God’s remedy. If you are one of the many needing deliverance I suggest you take that information to your pastor and ask his aid. If he refuses, ask him again. He needs to learn. Should he continue to decline, find some true believer who will come to your rescue. Get free and stay free! Additional help is available on my website at www.CharlessCarrinMinistries.com. Unfortunately, I am no longer available for private counsel. The international breadth of this ministry makes that impossible. God bless you!

"My People Are Destroyed For Lack of Knowledge"

When I ended pastoral ministry and began my traveling work nearly 20 yeas ago I quickly discovered that many believers could not distinguish between the Holy Spirit’s authentic "word of knowledge" and the occult world’s"psychic premonition". To the uninformed these two look much alike–but their difference is gravely critical. One church in my community even scheduled a psychic-medium to "minister" at congregational gatherings. The spiritual damage of such an event is inestimable.

One of the first to respond to my warning about psychics was a young man who came to my hotel room. He had received a frightening "spiritual" message that on a specific day his wife and baby would be killed in a car wreck. He was even told the city where it would occur. The message which claimed to be from God warned him not to tell anyone--not even his wife. When he reluctantly shared that frightening information with me, I immediately explained that he had received a psychic-prophecy. It was not God's "word of knowledge" but a demonic counterfeit such as fortune-tellers and clairvoyants experience. I showed from Scripture that genuine "words of knowledge," I Corinthians 12:8, are always in harmony with the Covenant of Grace. No where does the Covenant provide for car wrecks, mangled bodies, and broken homes. Read it for yourself. Jesus came to "heal ... liberate captives ... restore sight ...free the oppressed, etc." Luke 4:18,19.

Psychic-initiated disasters as this young husband was told come from powers of darkness.. Ephesians 6:12. I Peter 5:8,9. Satan comes to "kill, steal, and destroy" and does that most often through deception. John 10:10. Jesus brings life "more abundantly." Since this young man was uninformed about the treachery of such a message, his wife and baby were in very real danger. As with most of us, he had probably read horoscopes, played with a Ouigi Board, had his fortune told, or done other things that left an occult shadow over him. Without wasting a moments time, I laid hands on him and took total, absolute, unconditional authority over that prophecy in the Name of Jesus Christ.

As a believing disciple, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and speaking the Word of God from my mouth--and not in any ability of my own--we canceled the devil's forecast. We declared it null and void, powerless and impotent by the blood of Jesus. Do I actually believe disciples have that power? Absolutely. Jesus taught it, the Apostles confirmed it, you and I had better learn it. Mark 16:17,18. Luke 10:17-20. James 4:7,8. II Corinthians 10:3-5. Matthew 10:1. Mark 6:13. Revelations 12:10,11.

As this young man talked, I remembered my own wife's tragic automobile wreck in which she had 13 broken bones and fractures, a collapsed lung, concussion of the brain, and so many injuries she could not be moved. That disaster followed a month-long “message” I received which was identical to the one threatening this young husband and father. But, unlike him, no one told me how to stop it. Nothing in my church background or Bible training alerted me to this possibility. I told him of a Baptist pastor in a similar hotel room several years before who wept out his tragic story. A father in his congregation dreamed that a certain individual would be killed. A short time later the person died tragically. Soon after that, the man dreamed again; this time it was his son who would be killed. He was told to warn the boy about his impending death. The father ignorantly submitted to everything the dream demanded and two weeks later his son died in a tragic automobile wreck. The church and family were spiritually devastated. Worst still, they wrongly blamed God for something the devil had done.

During our visit, I recalled the time in Atlanta when another precious Christian brother was killed in a car wreck within ear-shot of my house. A few hours before, his wife foolishly obeyed a "message" to make his funeral arrangements. At the time, he was in robust health. Obediently, she carried out every detail of notifying the pall bearers, selecting the soloist and songs, informing the two ministers who spoke--I being one of them--and choosing the funeral home. She left nothing unfinished. Without realizing it, she cooperated with Hell and in-effect told the devil, "Go ahead." He immediately did. That was before my baptism in the Spirit and my enlightenment about such messages.

Another Christian family came to mind; a mother, father, two grandmothers, who were swept away in a flash flood after a relative ignored a psychic "warning". Nothing was done to resist the disaster. As a result, lives were lost and children orphaned. That absolutely is not the will of God. It violates every provision of the Covenant. Later, the person, who had the "warning," received another. She dreamed that her daughter called in the night, shouted her husband's name into the telephone and said, "He's dead!" Again, the omen was unheeded; no authority was taken in the Name of Jesus. Soon afterward, the mother's phone rang in the night–exactly as she had been fore-warned. The daughter shouted her husband's name into the receiver and said, "He's dead!" The man had just been murdered. He was shot in his office, behind his own desk.

Again, there had been no exercise of Jesus' authority against the psychic prophecy. As I stood at that man's casket, I wondered, "God! What does it take to wake up people to the reality of spiritual war?! How long will the church continue its’ fight against spiritual gifts?!" I am still waiting. But I am not waiting silently. When God took me from pastoral work and sent me into the evangelical field His specific command was "Go wake up my church!"

Before her death in the Paris car-crash, Princess Diana was told by her psychic that "Happiness will always be snatched away from you." In submitting to that horribly-oppressed medium instead of God, Princess Diana surrendered her life to Hell's agenda. The night of the crash, her new engagement ring lay beside her on the floor of the bloodied automobile. It was not even on her hand when she died. Instead, "happiness had been snatched away" from her. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue." Proverbs 18:21.

Soon after my return to Delray Beach, Florida, in 1978, a friend and I went to a Psychic Fair at the local Mall, set up our own booth, and distributed tracts entitled Is It Dangerous To Consult Psychics? The leaflet contained Scripture quotations expressing God's warning against those who practice and those who receive divination. Understandably, the psychics were outraged, they called the police, reporters and photographers descended on the scene. My friend and I were portrayed by the newspaper articles as the real villains.

Later, the man in charge of the Fair approached me privately. He had read the tract, was genuinely concerned, but defensive for the fortune tellers. "I've worked with these psychics for eighteen years," He said, "and I know what they say frequently comes to pass." I agreed. Pointing to the parking lot, he explained, "Suppose a psychic tells you that tomorrow at this same time there will be a green car in that spot, a white one next to it, and a red truck speeding by." I listened. "She tells you that a child runs out from between those cars and is killed. You come here tomorrow and it happens exactly like she said ..." I stopped him. "I know what you are saying is true. Psychics frequently tell things that really happen," I said, "But you don't understand--the psychics are not merely predicting them--they are causing them. Through their evil prophecies, they fulfill the devil's will."

When I said that, truth stabbed him like a knife. He slumped, turned slowly toward me, wide-eyed, mouth open. I will never forget his stare or the terror in his eyes. "How do I get out of this?!," He asked. "You need to be saved," I answered. "How?!" "Ask Jesus to forgive you. Tell Him you want to be born-again," I explained, "Commit your life to Him." Standing there in the entrance to the Mall he did exactly that, humbly, sincerely praying the salvation-prayer. Someone asks, "How can sincere Christians, such as the ones I have described, experience such dark dreams and devilish messages?" The answer is that our minds and bodies have not yet been through the Resurrection. Demons can go anywhere sin and disease can go. Our "corruptible has not put on incorruption, nor has our mortal put on immortality." I Corinthians 15:53,54. Until that happens, we are engaged in constant, unending spiritual war. Ephesians 6:10-18. Our regenerate spirit is immune to demons, yes, but soul and body, mind and flesh, remain their public battleground. If unprotected, these areas can be penetrated by powers of darkness. Scripture and common sense confirm this fact. Luke 9:55. II Corinthians 11:4. People with histories of psychic premonitions need deliverance. Such patterns frequently exist for generations in a family.

Someone asks: Does not the Holy Spirit’s "word of knowledge" warn us about dangers? Absolutely. Several years ago, a visitor at Central Baptist near Chattanooga, Tennessee, warned me about a tragedy awaiting my airline flight that afternoon. I was instructed to "take authority" over the problem when I boarded the plane. Believe me, I did that! I laid-hands on the aircraft as I entered, spoke the power of Jesus’ Name on the equipment, personnel, circumstance, and everything relative to it. Later, when we tried to take off, an engine failed, the flight was canceled, and everyone ordered out of the plane. But the devil wasn’t through. Within days after that, on a different flight, we were ready to take off when a passenger saw fuel spilling from a broken gas line. Again, at the last minute, the flight was canceled and tragedy aborted. Our battle with powers of darkness is ongoing, endless.

The difference between a psychic premonition and the Holy Spirit’s word of knowledge is that God’s message always provides grace for a way of escape. His word comes with love and mercy; Satan’s word always demands unchangeable, inescapable death and disaster. Even when disguised with the promise of good fortune and favor there is an incredibly high price to pay. If you ever receive a dream or message such as those I described, do not accept it. It may destroy you or someone you love. God gave you the authority to cancel its effect in your life. Romans 16:20. Luke 10:17-19. Mark 16:17-20. I Peter 5:9. Revelation 12:10,11. Be alert! Be informed! Most importantly of all, be victorious! Know the difference between God's "words of knowledge" and the devil's "psychic deceptions." Your life depends on it! Don't become another victim of Hell's deceit!

Finally, remember the words of Jesus who said, "I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven." Luke 10:19-21

Bible References

"The person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people." Leviticus 20:6

"Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says the LORD. Jeremiah 29:8-10

"The diviners envision lies, And tell false dreams." Zechariah 10:2

Old Testament references: Deuteronomy 18:10-12. II Kings 17:17,18. Isaiah 47:12-15. Ezekiel 12:24. I Samuel 15:23. II Chronicles 33:6. Exodus 22:18.

New Testament references: Mark 16:17,18. Luke 10:17-20. James 4:7,8. II Corinthians 10:3-5. Matthew 10:1. Mark 6:13. Galatians 5:19-21. Acts 16:16.

The believers authority over demons: Romans 16:20. Mark 16:17-20. I Peter 5:9. Revelation 12:10,11.

AMEN!

Charles Carrin

DR. BENJAMIN RUSH, EARLY AMERICAN, FOREWARNED OF HEALTH-CARE CRISIS

Dr. Benjamin Rush, 1776 Signer of the Declaration of Independence, first Surgeon General of the Continental Army, gave this warning: "Unless we put medical freedoms in the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship ... to restrict the art of healing to one class of men or companies and deny equal privileges to others ..."

DELIVERED

In March I was one of several Conference speakers at Christ The Rock Church, Boca Raton, Florida. That evening I felt impressed to teach on the subject of deliverance from unclean spirits. At the conclusion of the message two young men wanting deliverance from drug addiction responded. As the congregation watched both were set free. One month later at another church where I spoke one of the two men reappeared. He wanted additional ministry–but the greatest proof of his deliverance was in his face. He literally "glowed" in the anointing and joy of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

Re: WARNING: PSYCHIC PREMONITIONS CAN BRING DISASTER

Thank you for these warnings...
may JESUS bless u!!

edit to add.. this is one of the MANY reasons Im am so opposed to False Prophets,divinators, psychics, etc.. who are in reality, Ministers of satan, masquerading as "angels of light"
innocent people DIE!! precious souls may go to hell or die before their time!! such a TRAJEDY

Cheryl you are welcome. This is one I sent all over.
It is one of the most important posts I ever read.

Bless you!

EXCELLENT message. Thanks for posting. What a good reminder to not just believe something because it is "otherworldly"!!!

This is a very important massage, 2HH!!! Thank you for passing it along!

TO HHONOR...

Thank you for posting the above message....

This is plain fortune telling...telling people what they want to hear...something we all need to pray about...part of the New Age movement that has become widespread.Anyone involved in this needs to completely give it up and ask the Lord for deliverance.Numeralogy, phycic readings, horosope...reading tea leaves and much more all fall under this category and it can bring on much sorrow and damage to the persons who are involved in it. Only the Lord knows the future and there are some things He does not want us to know...He wants us "to walk by faith and not by sight".It is forbidden in the Bible...one of the downfalls of King Saul was that he contacted a soothsayer...you can read about that in the OT I believe under 1 and 2 Kings...Paul was confronted with that several times.Once you give it up..do not ever go back to it as it becomes an addiction...so many people want to know today the future...only the Bible can give us that. I could write a book on the dangers of it.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Well maybe not so plain Virginia. What he is saying here is that *Christians* prophesy destruction in the flesh (unknowingly) and bring about tragic consequences. They are essentially cursing.

Many times I have heard prophecies and felt led to take authority over the spirit speaking through the person and break the curse they were speaking out.

Discernment is so critical in this hour.

I hear ya, 2HH! I have had those same leadings to take authority over so-called words from the Lord.

"Discernment is so critical in this hour.".

So true.

Yes, discernment is most critical....ALSO BEING IN THE WORD ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS...THAT WILL GIVE YOU MUCH DISCERNMENT IN WHAT YOU ARE HEARING, WHETHER IT IS OF THE LORD OR NOT.

The message I just placed on this website...CREATIVE MIRACLES SPEAKS OF WIGGLESWORTH and his time spent in the word...quite a challenge....

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Amen, Virginia! Being in the Word...so important.

Absolutely Right Virginia, being in the Word and in His presence is the only way to know His voice.

No shortcuts on that!

Bless you dear and thank you for all the wonderful posts. You are a blessing.

Thank you so much for this message. It is extremely appreciated.

I really appreciated this too. I have a cousin who gets premonitions of people's deaths and they come true. She is a bit superstitious. I forwarded this on to her hoping she will take it seriously.

Dee Pray for that demonic stronghold in her to be broken. Take authority over that voice and break the power. Pray that these evil predictions (curses) stop coming.

Love you. Will pray too.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com