<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Discovery of the DAY... Definition of the Hebrew month IYAR? Anyone??

This is for all of the RITA blossom holders out there:

Iyar ( Hebrew: אִייָר‎ or אִיָּר, Standard Iyyar Tiberian ʾIyyār ; from Akkadian ayyaru, meaning "Rosette; blossom" )

Iyar = the month of the Rosette; blossom!!

Today is the 5th of Iyar on the Jewish calendar:

5 Iyar - ( 1948 ) - State of Israel Proclaimed

* The British mandate to govern the Holy Land expired on Friday, May 14, 1948, by decree of a United Nations resolution passed six months earlier endorsing the establishment of a Jewish state in the biblical homeland of the Jewish people. That afternoon, the state of Israel was proclaimed in Tel Aviv. The date -- Iyar 5 on the Jewish calendar -- is celebrated in Israel as the Israeli "Independence Day".

Pretty kewl, huh?!

Ya'll have your RITA roses ready yet?

Iyar is over on May 14th — the 1st of Sivan! This lines up with Virginia's day of Friday!

Meaning of Sivan:

Sivan (Hebrew: סִיוָן, Standard Sivan Tiberian Sîwān ; from Akkadian simānu, meaning "Season; time") is the ninth month of the civil year and the third month of the ecclesiastical year on the Hebrew calendar. It is a spring month of 30 days.

So, Sivan = the month of the Season; Time!!

WOW! You just can't make this stuff up.

Re: Discovery of the DAY... Definition of the Hebrew month IYAR? Anyone??

That is a beautiful discovery, TN.

Interesting that Sivan is the NINTH month, meaning "season; time". Reminds me of the due date for a pregnant woman.

On April 15th, I had a dream about a pregnant lady. She looked between 7-8 months along. Somehow I knew she was worried that her baby might turn out to be deformed or unhealthy in some way.

I walked up to her and prophecied over her, with much authority. I said, "You are going to have a son, and he is going to be PERFECT." I said "perfect" in a very dynamic & purposeful way.

When I said this to her, she beamed with immense JOY! She was so relieved!!!

I told this dream to a few friends, and they brought to my attention that the lady would have been between 7-8 months pregnant (7 mos., 3 wks. to be exact) if she was due at Pentacost!

Sivan is month 9... only a new mom would pick that one up!

Nice. Is the baby ready to come YET?!!!

I know this may sound silly, but what if Jesus comes in the month of Iyar which, as Tn pointed out, means "ROSETTE"? There are those RITA roses again!

Found out these additional facts about Iyar that are interesting:

Iyar (commonly spelled אִיָיר , after the Aramaic) is the second of the twelve months of the Jewish calendar. In the Bible, the month of Iyar is called the month of Ziv (זִיו ), meaning “radiance.” The name Iyar is also cognate with the word for “light” (אוֹר ).

The month of Iyar is commonly referred to as the month of (natural) healing because its name is an acronym for the words “I am God your Healer”1 (אֲנִי י־הוה רֹפְאֶךָ ).

Letter: Vav (ו )
The vav is the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet. As a word, the name vav means a link or connection. The letter vav acts as the conjunctive “and,” in Hebrew. In relation to the month of Iyar, Iyar lies between the two months of Nisan and Sivan and connects them together into one whole by the power of the Counting of the Omer (Sefirat Ha’omer), which begins on the 16th of Nisan, the second day of Passover, continues through Iyar, and concludes on the 5th of Sivan, the day before Shavu’ot. Thus, Iyar binds together Nisan, the month of the redemption (celebrated on Passover), with Sivan, the month of the giving of the Torah (celebrated on Shavu’ot). Indeed, in the Pentateuch, the months of Nisan, Iyar, and Sivan are the only ones mentioned ordinally as “the first month”2 (Nisan), “the second month”3 (Iyar), and “the third month”4 (Sivan), all in reference to the exodus of Israel from Egypt.

Whew... radiance & light! We need more of that!!

Those other meanings are incredible, T/S. I'm getting excited again.

TN all I could think of when I read that was Jesus, "The LIGHT of the World" coming to transform us by the power of that light. We could very well be in the rapture "window" of time this month. Jesus said He's coming at a time "you think not". So He may surprise us and show up on an orrdinary day BEFORE Pentecost.

Yes, T/S... you KNOW I always go there 1st because of the song I wrote with that title.

I'm gonna have to get me some running jammies like 2HH if we're here much longer! Such exciting times.

Texas Sue
Indeed, in the Pentateuch, the months of Nisan, Iyar, and Sivan are the only ones mentioned ordinally as “the first month”2 (Nisan), “the second month”3 (Iyar), and “the third month”4 (Sivan), all in reference to the exodus of Israel from Egypt.

Would this not lend another interpretation to John Tng's "234" experience?

Ro
Texas Sue
Indeed, in the Pentateuch, the months of Nisan, Iyar, and Sivan are the only ones mentioned ordinally as “the first month”2 (Nisan), “the second month”3 (Iyar), and “the third month”4 (Sivan), all in reference to the exodus of Israel from Egypt.

Would this not lend another interpretation to John Tng's "234" experience?

Hmmm... what was John's "234 Experience", Ro? I don't follow the doves that closely these days.

Bumping... anyone know what Ro is referring to?

There was a post on 5 Doves about Vincent Tan's encounter with an angel.

The December 23, 1993 Experience. Shortly after 11 p.m.

December 23, 1993, Vincent was in his truck returning home from visiting a friend near Chattanooga. About four miles away from the friend's home, he saw a truck alongside the road with its hood up and with an old man, estimated at about age 75, standing in front of it. Vincent was always wary of stopping for strangers, and believed one must really be led of the Lord in order to do so. He felt he should stop. He walked up to the man and asked if anything was wrong, to which the man replied that he a dead battery. Vincent asked if he could help in any way. The man asked that Vincent go get his jumper cable out of the truck. Vincent was surprised that he said this, as if knowing that Vincent had a jumper cable, especially since he had only recently obtained one. Vincent himself had forgotten that he had the cable, but when the old man told him about it he remembered. It was very dark and Vincent had to use his flashlight to see to connect his end of the cable. Then he turned around to discover that the man had already connected his end, even in the dark and with no flashlight. That seemed impossible, and startled Vincent.

Vincent said, "I need to do something first." The man looked at him and said, "I did it already." Vincent said, "Did what?" The man said, "I placed the bricks by your tires. That's what you want, isn't it?" The man had no way of knowing that Vincent had two bricks in his truck or that he wanted to block his tires with them because he didn't trust his hand brake and because the gear would have to be in neutral to start the other truck. Vincent checked and discovered that the man had placed the bricks behind the exact same tires that Vincent wanted. At this point, Vincent was convinced that this was not a natural person. And after the experience in March, Vincent had decided that if the Lord ever gave him the privilege of another encounter with an angel, he had many questions he wanted to ask. But he had a sudden feeling come over him and some force caused his mouth to be kept shut. He was not able to say anything except to respond to whatever the old man wanted or said.

Vincent was now ready to start the truck, and the old man said, "Can we wait in your truck and have my truck charged up?"

Vincent agreed and they sat in his truck. The old man spoke first and said, "Can we pray? God can work miracles -- even start a car with a coat hanger." (The previous incident with the coat hanger job was a car and not a truck!) At this, Vincent said to himself that this stranger must be an angel!

The old man prayed: "Oh most holy and powerful God in heaven, we know you are coming very, very soon. Help us now in your own time and way. In Jesus' Name. Amen." Vincent said the man's voice was so powerful and assuring that it sent chills through him. After the prayer the man asked Vincent, "Do you believe the Lord is coming soon?" Vincent said yes. Then the man said, "He is coming very, very soon, and we need to be ready now and always." Then he said, "Can I use your Bible?" Vincent agreed, then without any word from Vincent the man reached into the glove compartment for the Bible, already knowing where it was located.

The man asked Vincent, "Do you read your Bible.?" Vincent replied that he tried to read it every day. The man said, "That's very good. It's unfortunate that many do not do that. Having Bible studies is like being in a big room with many candles that are lit." Vincent knew he had God's answer about his dreams six months earlier. The unlit candles meant many people were not spending time studying God's Word! Now Vincent had absolutely no doubt that this was an angel.

It was very dark, but the man took Vincent's King James Bible and, without searching, flipped immediately to the exact page, to Matthew, chapter 24. Then Vincent shined the flashlight on the page as the man read verse 36: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." He then jumped down to verse 42: "Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

Then again, as if knowing exactly where the page was, without searching he flipped to John, chapter 14, and read verses 1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Then again, he amazingly flipped directly to Revelation 3, verse 11, and read: "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." With that, the man put the Bible back in the glove compartment. Vincent reflected that all three passages, and everything the man said, was about the Lord's return.

After reading, the man put the Bible back and said, "The truck is ready." He started the truck and Vincent said he would follow him for awhile to make sure everything was okay. The man said, "Thank you very much for your help. By the way, I left a small token for you. It will be enough to fill up your car tomorrow." That was strange, because there was no way for the man to know that Vincent had a car in addition to his truck. Vincent followed him about a mile with the man's tail lights clearly in view, then as they were going around a curve, he suddenly vanished from view. He and his truck just disappeared. Thinking his vision may have been obstructed by trees or something, Vincent even went back the next day during the daylight and retraced everything. There were no trees or anything obstructing his view. There was no human explanation. Also the next day, as he always does on Friday, Vincent took his car to the service station to fill up the tank with gasoline, so it would be full for the weekend. He had forgotten what the man had said about leaving a token "to fill up your car tomorrow." Vincent put $2.32 worth of gas in his car, then tried to round it off to $2.35 or $2.40. But he could only get it up to $2.34 and it stopped. It just would not take more than exactly $2.34.

Vincent then left to visit a friend's house, but remembered that he had left the friend's Christmas gift in his truck, so he went back home. When home, Vincent decided to clean his truck a bit before leaving. While doing so, he found some money on the front seat, passenger's side, underneath his glove. The money consisted of two one-dollar bills, a quarter, a nickel, and four pennies -- exactly $2.34!"

Y'all remember when Arabel Grace was born in Sept. 09?

I knew the Lord helped us to name Arabel. After we decided on her name,
we found out that it meant, "answered prayer".

Well, a few days ago I got the urge to plug her name into my GEMATRIA CALCULATOR (link), and what-do-ya-know, but the gematria for "Arabel"
is 234

Texas Sue
TN all I could think of when I read that was Jesus, "The LIGHT of the World" coming to transform us by the power of that light. We could very well be in the rapture "window" of time this month. Jesus said He's coming at a time "you think not". So He may surprise us and show up on an orrdinary day BEFORE Pentecost.

T/Sue, we must be on the same wavelength...for I too, was thinking that very same thing.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com