Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Some days I feel so alone

My dear Brothers and Sisters whom I love,

What is the watchers crown and what does it mean? I really do not know. To be truthful at this point in the game I just want to finish the race a winner for him, to be worthy of been called his bride.

Watching comes with many exciting events, dates come and go and we sometimes feel a little deflated. This is to be expected in some regards, but what really gets to me is that watching is the loneliest job of them all.

I thank God for RITA, my family whom understands, but there are days like today where I feel completely and utterly alone in this world. Faith pulls me through and his beautiful love. But some days I hurt.

As a watcher when the reality really sets in, the joy of feeling awake and knowing is tremendous, but on the flip side your senses to pain increases. My pain is the wandering around alone feeling; loved ones around me and friends do not want to hear what I have to say. I am been a doomsdayer so to speak. So I awake in the morning and continue on during the day until sleep in my own thoughts and prayers, praying for loved ones and keeping my eyes on him. Looking watching and waiting for when the day comes and the clouds part to reveal my love.

I have loved ones that talk to me about future plans, building projects around my house, future vacations etc etc. My work comprises of future plans, sell today, and deliver months ahead. Everyone around me has only their eyes fixed on the things of this world.

I find it hard lately to plan for the future, I find it hard to even enjoy the few hobbies that I have. I just watch and wait in hope of him.

Am I the one that has got it all wrong? No, as I know what is in my heart and what I see around me, time is so short it is basically finished. The church age, the age of grace is about to have the full stop applied.

But it is lonely, that is a human expression I know but I am just been honest here. I wish I had someone in the world that I associated in that shared my same views, thank God for my RITA family. I know I am been selfish, I should be thankful instead.

I have thought about in the past after the last RH, after the holding out, about going back to and not looking or watching anymore. It would be easier to just live everyday in his love never knowing the signs etc around me. And you know what? I cant do this, I have to be awake, I have to watch and wait. It is in me, he woke me up for a purpose. But boy it does get lonely, just like today.

So the watchers crown must be for a reason, perhaps it is because the watcher endures a form of hardship immune by others? I don’t know. I only know one little, little thing, and that is I love Jesus and only want to finish this race a winner and to be worthy to be called his son (his bride) for all eternity. I can’t turn my back on what I do and walk back into this world asleep.

I pray in this short time remaining, what I do and what I say can make some difference to someone. When I feel lonely I feel so insignificant, like I have wasted my faith away on only keeping my eyes on myself. What have I done, what seeds have I planted, I feel so small and feel like I have let my beautiful Lord down in so many ways.

My honest thoughts my brothers and sisters, I thank God for having you all, for having someone that stands on this wall beside me. Please help me to keep standing as sometimes my legs start to get weary.

I love you all

In his beautiful love / Paul

Re: Some days I feel so alone

Dear Brother, you are going to get a very big hug from JESUS very soon ...He is right there with you ...you are never alone ....do you have a pet ???
Pets help so much with lonely times ...
Blessings tonite ...you are loved !!!!!bonnie

Hang in there, brother Paul.

I've often wondered about the Watcher's Crown, too. It seems like most of the rest of the crowns have seriously high prices to pay (living a nearly perfect life, being a martyr, being a pastor, etc.).

I think you nailed it when you said it brings extra burdens with it. For those who know what's coming down the pike soon, there is naturally so much more weighing on us.

Brother Paul,
I know how you feel. My family does not want to hear about the Rapture either. My brother thinks it is still hundreds of years off. My sisters all think I have gone off the deep end. You hit the nail on the head when you said that the role of a watchman is a lonely one. I am the only single person in my family. I too have not been able to get much enjoyment from my hobbies of late either. Work has slowed down to a crawl. I feel like a plane that is in a holding pattern just circling and circling overhead until I get clearance to land. I will breathe a great sigh of relief when all this is past us.

All I can tell you is to take heart...we are in the last stretch of the race. The Apostle Paul said that we should be casting aside every hindrance and obstacle that gets in the way. While we are tired, our muscles are spent, now is not the time to give up, but rather to gather our patience, our endurance and rely on the Lord's strength to carry us the rest of the way. We will all be running across the finish line fairly soon. Think of the reward that awaits us and that should be motivation enough.

Maranatha

I've been thinking the same way lately as well.

The dream that someone had of the woman with her head hung down on a horse in the same fasion, headed slowly toward the river, and Jesus watching intensely.

I know what cures this, getting people to understand that Jesus is focused on us, it is such a blessing when you can run across, or the information you give to people makes them understand this.

Him and His ways, are truly a delight, love to get out in the wilderness and be in His creation.

JR

Paul, I am certain that most of us feel exactly the same way you do! However, you are able to use the words and express your heart in a way that most of us aren't capable of.

I too am obsessed with watching and I seek from the Lord little or big things that he can assign me while we are waiting. Everyday when I leave my little cocoon and go out into the world, it is like I am in a fog ------ I just can't believe that people can be walking around NOT KNOWING . . . then I feel badly that I can't just scream out what I know - will I be punished for not screaming out? Then I think that in this country, we have a Church on every corner -- how can people NOT know to seek God?

I am so tired of this world . . . My husband and 14 year old son are also tired and long for Jesus to come for us. I pray for us to be accounted worthy and try not to let the devil convince us that we are not ready.

I will never stop watching and waiting. . . My only desire in this world is to see the salvation of my loved ones -- nothing else matters ---
that and to see the Lord face to face one day soon!
AND, I pray to be obedient to those things He tells me to do in the meantime.

Thank you Paul for sharing your heart with us.

God Bless all!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Dear Paul,

Have prayed for His Aussie watcher saints to find you, comfort you, and surround you with their fellowship and excitement until His appearing.

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

I've wondered too, about the Watcher's Crown, Paul. I don't have the anwser to your ?, but I understand what you expressed about the lonliness.
My beautiful daughter sent me this to lift my heart!
I think it describes this path we are on quite well!
love ~ alleluia

The Saint Must Walk Alone
A. W. Tozer

Most of the world's great souls have been lonely. Loneliness seems to be one price the saint must pay for his saintliness.

Noah was a lonely man, who of all the antediluvians, found grace in the sight of God; and every shred of evidence points to the aloneness of his life even while surrounded by his people.

The prophets of pre-Christian times differed widely from each other, but one mark they bore in common was their enforced loneliness. They loved their people and gloried in the religion of the fathers, but their loyalty to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and their zeal for the welfare of the nation of Israel drove them away from the crowd and into long periods of heaviness. "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children," cried one and unwittingly spoke for all the rest.

Most revealing of all is the sight of that One of whom Moses and all the prophets did write, treading His lonely way to the cross. His deep loneliness was unrelieved by the presence of the multitudes.

Always remember: you cannot carry a cross in company. Though a man were surrounded by a vast crowd, his cross is his alone and his carrying of it marks him as a man apart. Society has turned against him; otherwise he would have no cross. No one is a friend to the man with a cross. "They all forsook Him, and fled."

The pain of loneliness arises from the constitution of our nature. God made us for each other. The desire for human companionship is completely natural and right. The loneliness of the Christian results from his walk with God in an ungodly world, a walk that must often take him away from the fellowship of good Christians as well as from that of the unregenerate world.

His God-given instincts cry out for companionship with others of his kind, others who can understand his longings, his aspirations, his absorption in the love of Christ; and because within his circle of friends there are so few who share inner experiences, he is forced to walk alone. The unsatisfied longings of the prophets for human understanding caused them to cry out in their complaint, and even our Lord Himself suffered in the same way.

The man who has passed on into the divine Presence in actual inner experience will not find many who understand him. A certain amount of social fellowship will of course be his as he mingles with religious persons in the regular activities of the church, but true spiritual fellowship will be hard to find. But he should not expect things to be otherwise. After all he is a stranger and a pilgrim, and the journey he takes is not on his feet but in his heart.

He walks with God in the garden of his own soul – and who but God can walk there with him? He is of another spirit from the multitudes that tread the courts of the Lord's house. He has seen that of which they have only heard, and he walks among them somewhat as Zacharias walked after his return from the altar when the people whispered, "He has seen a vision."

The truly spiritual man is indeed something of an oddity. He lives not for himself but to promote the interests of Another. He seeks to persuade people to give all to his Lord and asks no portion or share for himself. He delights not to be honored but to see his Savior glorified in the eyes of men. His joy is to see his Lord promoted and himself neglected. He finds few who care to talk about that which is the supreme object of his interest, so he is often silent and preoccupied in the midst of noisy religious shoptalk.

For this he earns the reputation of being dull and over serious, so he is avoided and the gulf between him and society widens. He searches for friends upon whose garments he can detect the smell of myrrh and aloes and cassia out of the ivory palaces, and finding few or none, he, like Mary of old, keeps these things in his heart.

It is this very loneliness that throws him back upon God. "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up." His inability to find human companionship drives him to seek in God what he can find nowhere else. He learns in inner solitude what he could not have learned in the crowd – that Christ is All in All, that He is made unto us wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption, that in Him we have and possess life's summum bonum.

The weakness of so many modern Christians is that they feel too much at home in the world. In their effort to achieve restful "adjustment" to unregenerate society they have lost their pilgrim character and become an essential part of the very moral order against which they are sent to protest. The world recognizes them and accepts them for what they are. And this is the saddest thing that can be said about them. They are not lonely, but neither are they saints.

alleluia
I've wondered too, about the Watcher's Crown, Paul. I don't have the anwser to your ?, but I understand what you expressed about the lonliness.
My beautiful daughter sent me this to lift my heart!
I think it describes this path we are on quite well!
love ~ alleluia

The Saint Must Walk Alone
A. W. Tozer

Most of the world's great souls have been lonely. Loneliness seems to be one price the saint must pay for his saintliness.

Noah was a lonely man, who of all the antediluvians, found grace in the sight of God; and every shred of evidence points to the aloneness of his life even while surrounded by his people.

The prophets of pre-Christian times differed widely from each other, but one mark they bore in common was their enforced loneliness. They loved their people and gloried in the religion of the fathers, but their loyalty to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and their zeal for the welfare of the nation of Israel drove them away from the crowd and into long periods of heaviness. "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children," cried one and unwittingly spoke for all the rest.

Most revealing of all is the sight of that One of whom Moses and all the prophets did write, treading His lonely way to the cross. His deep loneliness was unrelieved by the presence of the multitudes.

Always remember: you cannot carry a cross in company. Though a man were surrounded by a vast crowd, his cross is his alone and his carrying of it marks him as a man apart. Society has turned against him; otherwise he would have no cross. No one is a friend to the man with a cross. "They all forsook Him, and fled."

The pain of loneliness arises from the constitution of our nature. God made us for each other. The desire for human companionship is completely natural and right. The loneliness of the Christian results from his walk with God in an ungodly world, a walk that must often take him away from the fellowship of good Christians as well as from that of the unregenerate world.

His God-given instincts cry out for companionship with others of his kind, others who can understand his longings, his aspirations, his absorption in the love of Christ; and because within his circle of friends there are so few who share inner experiences, he is forced to walk alone. The unsatisfied longings of the prophets for human understanding caused them to cry out in their complaint, and even our Lord Himself suffered in the same way.

The man who has passed on into the divine Presence in actual inner experience will not find many who understand him. A certain amount of social fellowship will of course be his as he mingles with religious persons in the regular activities of the church, but true spiritual fellowship will be hard to find. But he should not expect things to be otherwise. After all he is a stranger and a pilgrim, and the journey he takes is not on his feet but in his heart.

He walks with God in the garden of his own soul – and who but God can walk there with him? He is of another spirit from the multitudes that tread the courts of the Lord's house. He has seen that of which they have only heard, and he walks among them somewhat as Zacharias walked after his return from the altar when the people whispered, "He has seen a vision."

The truly spiritual man is indeed something of an oddity. He lives not for himself but to promote the interests of Another. He seeks to persuade people to give all to his Lord and asks no portion or share for himself. He delights not to be honored but to see his Savior glorified in the eyes of men. His joy is to see his Lord promoted and himself neglected. He finds few who care to talk about that which is the supreme object of his interest, so he is often silent and preoccupied in the midst of noisy religious shoptalk.

For this he earns the reputation of being dull and over serious, so he is avoided and the gulf between him and society widens. He searches for friends upon whose garments he can detect the smell of myrrh and aloes and cassia out of the ivory palaces, and finding few or none, he, like Mary of old, keeps these things in his heart.

It is this very loneliness that throws him back upon God. "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up." His inability to find human companionship drives him to seek in God what he can find nowhere else. He learns in inner solitude what he could not have learned in the crowd – that Christ is All in All, that He is made unto us wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption, that in Him we have and possess life's summum bonum.

The weakness of so many modern Christians is that they feel too much at home in the world. In their effort to achieve restful "adjustment" to unregenerate society they have lost their pilgrim character and become an essential part of the very moral order against which they are sent to protest. The world recognizes them and accepts them for what they are. And this is the saddest thing that can be said about them. They are not lonely, but neither are they saints.

wow, thank you so much for the above article!!
I can relate to this to a T....I was single and alone for all my life until just 6 months ago when I married..( in my 40's).The time alone and single was the KEY time I grew to know and fall in love with the LORD...he taught me one-on -one many things and HE made HIS manifest prescence known to me in awesome ways, but yet, at times it was painfully lonely and altho JESUS was a Spiritual husband I desired a natural husband here...

I see now it was for the best and I wouldn't trade those lonely times for anything in the world, because then was when I got to really know the LORD YESHUA HIS amazing and POWERFUL love, HIS power and HIS holiness....

I look forward getting to know HIM even more and more , as we all do, for all of eternity.!!

Paul I know u are married also and there can be loneliness even if married...it doesn't help if your mate doesn't share your same passion for the LORDS return as folks do here....
we dont fit or belong in this world and that itself can make us feel lonely....

well the good news is our lonely days will SOON BE OVER!!! all of the family of GOD will be together for all of eternity and PERFECT LOVE will abound in ALL of our relationships!!!

Maranatha!

Dear Brother Paul,
This vessel has been feeling the same as you.
But we do know that we are never alone.
Before my husband passed away last month.
He said I was a watchman on the wall.
This vessel is thinking that just maybe,we are
going thru a test of some kind.
Usually when I have this alone feeling.That is
exactly what the Lord is doing.At least with me.
And you brother Paul can pray and ask.If this is
what JESUS is doing with you.
Ya know JESUS was alone too.Mainely because
no one understood HIM.
And no one said our life down here would be easy.
Being a christian is not always easy.But it has
some terriffic REWARDS.
And JESUS is coming.
We do have alot to look forward to.
I personaly,feel and I know.That I and we don't
belong here.This is not our home.As I'm sure you
know that.
So for myself,and you can certainly joine me.
In just PRAISEING THE LORD.NO matter what.
Lord your son is hurting.Please send Paul a
gift of Love from you Lord and me.
In JESUS name,
Star

Someone used to always say to me when i was feeling alone that I am never alone...the Holy Spirit is always with me....and so I always think that if I feel lonely...I know its not the same as having someone with you to talk to about things you believe in though...so Paul I am going to be praying for you a Godly friend to be able to share things with...

and Star I admire your strength... you are such a blessing to everyone even after what you have been through you are still giving to everyone else....I pray that God blesses you in a way you could never even imagine....

I hear ya brother Paul and understand what you mean. I feel that way MOST times. I just have no one to talk to about the things of my heart. All anyone ever wants to talk about is earthly or trivial things. I'm sick of it. Thank God for RITA!

alleluia, very nice post. It's nice to think we are not alone in our aloneness! I've always felt I was different, even before I was officially "saved". Guess there's several of us "different" folk here on RITA.

Hey..you can't feel alone..you told all of us here that you were our brother..what kinda brother feels alone? Sheesh..

Sorry for joking..I wish I coukd just give you a hug..

Love ya bro..

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Paul,

I know somewhat of what you are going through. I have felt many times alone..I have a family that is now grown and live in different parts of the country. They do not want to hear about the Lord's return. My husband of 57 years who knows the Lord and we have a daily devotion together does not want to hear about the Lord's return...he calls it doomsday like you mentioned. However, Paul...when we see Him face to face and we hear the words "WELL DONE GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT" and enter that time of eternal bliss, it will have been worth it all...the persecutions, the aloneness, uncertaintes.

I pray for peace and a total assurance... 'BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE...OH WHAT A FORETASTE OF HEAVEN DIVINE'!!! You are in my prayers.

GOD BLESS...ysic ...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I think Paul. you've expressed all our thoughts at some point on this journey. I looked at all the crowns and thought about which one(s) I could maybe earn. I thought 'watching', h-mmmm. That's something I'd love to do anyway. That's easy enough. I can't believe one could get a crown for watching. Warning folks--I can do that. Then I read the warnings that come with it. 'If you don't warn and another's life's blood is spilled, the watchman who didn't warn--his blood is required of him.' Suddenly, not so appealing, then. Lord,is this really what you've called me to do?

But what we've discovered is that people don't want to know and think we're odd for feeling so intensely and warning--even more so when dates come and go and nothing happens but losing credibility. And being so aware is actually scary. So there's constant awareness, tempered with dealing with the alarming nature of things, fearing for the lost and unprepared that don't want to know or see us as kooks. Our own families don't understand. They're planning for the future and basically you can't say, "There's no time to graduate." "Buy extra prescription medicine because you don't know if you can tomorrow." Heck, I'm not even sure I should waste my time on starting a garden--would it even survive to help Trib. Sts.?

How soon is soon? What will we go through first? I don't know for sure and have been wrong prior on dates. How far do we go on this? I've asked the Lord to send people my way, that He wants me to warn; save,etc. I try to plan ahead hopefully to help others in an emergency but I also will share that in my neighborhood it's not a good idea to let that be known--our lives I fear would be at stake. I'd be better off helping away from my home.

I believe something of a major note will happen prior to the Trib that would cause people to listen at the last moment. I prepare for that so I'm ready if and when.

But I've sure found out that watcher's crown isn't as easy as it sounds. I just pray I don't let the Lord down or no one sheds blood on my shift...basically I'm hopefully covering those around me, but when told, "We don't want to hear about this anymore." Then prayer is all that's left.

And yes, it's lonely, too. I thank God for this site to find others on the same journey. God bless us everyone.

Virginia--thank you for the Blessed Assurance. That's my favorite hymn! So true. And then we'll look back and see it was all worth it. I just want to please My Lord and Savior, be found worthy along with my family and finish the race. I want a crown only to have one to throw at His feet like other saints. Because this is all about Him, not me. I hope I have this watchman thing down right, but I don't know for sure how far to go with it and still have a family to care for, too. Somehow, I trust He'll complete in me what He wants to accomplish. He's said He will finish what He's begun in us. Maybe in the end it's just about trusting Him to do just that. I like to think of it like that.

How many of you have flat out told your family and friends that you believe Jesus is returning soon?

Honestly, I have not shared that with everyone. I hint around at it and see how much I can reveal before they think I've lost all of my marbles. Send some selected family members and friends emails to rapture web sites.

Very weak of me. Fear losing all credibility - ugh, thinking outloud - should be fearless, it's not about me.

But what do we do? Call, text, email, etc. everyone and say Repent the End is Near?

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

This vessel was singing to her self.
The JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH.
When the Lord reminded me of a joke He gave me.
I may have already told this.
This vessel has chuckled over this for many years.
And my husband told this when he was on the road.
The ask me,how do angels sing.I said I don't know.
Then Jesus said: On HIGH.
I pray this gives you a chuckel.
GOD BLESS YOU,
Star

Peggy, In the old movies that's what they did carrying signs and wearing sack cloth. Ha! So what do we do? Buy billboards? Rush to the front of the Church and yell,"Jesus is coming. Repent??? " Like you, I've beaten around the bush a bit. Sent out tracks with Christmas cards--told them to hang on to so they could give them to others during hard times coming. (Indirectly saying,"you,too.) ???

Paul:
Thanks so much for being so honest. My husband and I often feel the same way, especially in regard to raising our children in the ways of the Lord. We've actually had friends and neighbors tell us that they had to stop our little ones from talking about Jesus bc they were "definitely not on the same page". Its hard to be in the world but not be of the world. These last days are so marked by people's selfishness and mockery of all that is good and holy.

Like you, I find such comfort in even just coming to RITA and reading the posts...its reminds me that, for each of us who are watching, we are NOT alone and someday (SOON) we will all see each other in heaven and REJOICE that we were watching right up to the end.
God Bless and Keep You,
Kati

Oh Paul this is why I joined RITA... I had been serching for anything to read about the times we were living in..I just knew this had to be it...and from google to other sites to links from other sites I found RITA...

I started telling everyone about what was going on and that I believed the rapture was near...people listened to me but did not agree with me and got worried that maybe I needed to get out of the house more.....I talked to one friend and thought for sure she would be as excited as I was and she wasnt...she said she did not want it to happen just yet.... I felt so alone....so I got on RITA and Virginia had posted her email addy so I snag it and emailed her ... we chatted some and she was so kind to answer some questions I had...thats when I decided to join here...it has helped me so much to have others that are like minded.... I did get a phone call after emailing Virginia from another friend an it turned out she was watching too and was feeling alone just like I was... we would call each other when we needed to talk about what was happening..or if we tried to tell someone who would not recieve it we would support each other ..... I send her everything I find here on RITA....and it helps having someone that I can talk to about this....

and it helps even more having RITA to chat with...

Shalom Brother Paul,I understand,what you are going through,i feel a sense of separation, from my family and some,Believers,in Yeshua, they do not understand me and even judge,me and im mistreated, but they do not understand how i much i love them,and know,with all my heart that Yeshua is Coming Back,and i so long for HIM,And Hunger for Him, people do not understand it gets lonely at times,that's when i rely on Yeshuas Lovng Arms to Comfort me it will be worth it all in the end,We will Soon See His,Beautiful,Face,Press into Him Never Give Up,He Loves you,Paul,You have not failed Him,Actually Hes Very Proud of You,Hang on We Are almost Home, Shalom,Shalom Love Your Sister Tovah.

I feel the same as you Paul and everyone else here but Jesus is the only one that gets me through those lonely times and most of all my loving Rita Family!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Paul,

Don't you give up now! I am here in Belgium in the same situation too! I know it doesn't change your situation, but at least you know you're not alone, I am suffering with you my friend, as I feel your heart is close to the Lord. The Lord asked me to encourage you and I have no idea what He is going to say, but here it comes:

"My precious Son, you don't have to feel alone. I am always with you, I am the great I AM, the big comforter, I AM is your comforter, call unto My Name. My Name is Jesus, I have suffered the cross for you, I never felt so lonely when the Father turned His eyes from Me, this was the biggest cup for Me to wear. I have done this for you, so the Father would never turn His eyes from you. Call upon My Name whenever you feel lonely, I am always there. I am always in your heart, your heart is right, don't worry about a thing. You are My son and I love you beyond measure. Always remember this."

My goodness Paul, believe me I know the voice of My Lord and I just feel soooo much love in His words when He spoke to you! May this encourage you dear friend! Oh dear Jesus, surround my brother Paul more and more with Your precious love, so he may never feel lonely again, help him to fix his eyes upon You, so he may see You in his situation, so he may see You when he looks at the people around him, so he may feel Your heart when he prays for his loved ones. I pray that all his loved ones may find Your grace so they may all be saved. I also pray Lord, please send some good friends to Paul's direction, so he may be comforted by their presence also. In Jesus's Name, amen.

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Dear Paul, I know you know this, but Jesus knows how you feel, too!

He was alone. No one truly understood Him. Even His disciples didn't "get it".
He often withdrew to lonely places to pray...

He is your perfect comforter! When no one else understands, He does.

Praying that you will feel His closeness in such a tangible way that no amount of "aloneness" in this world make you feel like you are by yourself!

Here is an absolutely beautiful song: "You're Not Alone":

edit: Wow- what an awesome, true word, Sabrina! (I posted right after you).
Yes, Jesus is THE PERFECT COMFORTER!!! No other person can understand
our loneliness like He can!

Peggy
How many of you have flat out told your family and friends that you believe Jesus is returning soon?

But what do we do? Call, text, email, etc. everyone and say Repent the End is Near?

~P

I've flat out told friends and family via personal conversation, phone and email. I got a lot of "I've got things to do first. I hope it's a long way off" and the ever so popular "Now you know that no one knows the date or time" line.

I gave the "He's coming soon, better be ready and watching" warning. I still give it. It's still met with mixed replies.

The response I love most is the one I hear least "I know! Isn't it wonderful? He's coming soon!"

Paul,
You have put it into words that spell it out just like it is. There's a real "alone-ness" that goes with watching. I thought when this time came, the church would be excitedly watching. Everyone would be watching.

It is very comforting to know that no matter how alone I feel, I am not alone. There are other RITA watchers experiencing the same elation and, unfortunately, the same frustration.

Hold this thought - soon we will be a physical family in heaven where we belong instead of a virtual family in a world where we just don't fit.

I love you, my RITA family, and am so very thankful for all of you.

Paul, I always remember something someone said to me at work once, not connected (as far as I know) with spiritual matters but just concerning world-weariness. He said to me as he went off to some meeting he really didn't want to be at as he had been stationed far from home, "This too will pass ..." And so it has, now being several years in the past. He I think is back home away from where he didn't want to be in a foreign land. And that's true for us too because "this too will pass" and we will soon be away from this land where the Lord never meant us to feel at Home. Because if we did, we wouldn't have our hearts set on Home. I know sometimes it hurts, to be far from Home. But this life will pass in the twinkle of an eye and then it will seem like a dream we've woken from. And how about the fact now that international travel's been halted with all those aspirational vacations and worldly dreams in ashes? Isn't this really a wake-up call to people who mock us because we don't look for Heaven in Hawaii or where-ever they think is paradise? If ever our Eternal Hope was being vindicated I think it is in these days. Hang on bro - "this too will pass ..."
love
your sis Ditta

Dear Paul, your words and life witness the gift of eternity in your heart . . .

Thinking how our Lord Jesus must have missed His Father, all the while on earth knowing the Father's will was to drink the bitter cup.

Can't imagine the heavenly and awesome contemplation and the prayers between the GOD-head when Jesus was here . . .

and now Jesus wants, more than we can realize to be our best Friend, He wants our communion unceasingly, . . our God saying:

But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light...

My pain is the wandering around alone feeling; loved ones around me and friends do not want to hear what I have to say

Paul, I think we feel two things; lonliness and longing. We so long for the Lord that our hearts ACHE almost constantly! And to not be with Him is a lonely feeling.

It is a lonely feeling in seeing how many of our family, friends aquaintences and the lost in general reject Jesus.

When I see their rejection of Jesus, a very lonely feeling does surface every time. Which I think are our hearts being in tune with the heart of Jesus, because it is actually Jesus Who feels and see's the rejection of each one of these people, towards Himself. In a sense, we are carrying His pain!

So, the mixture of lonliness and longing is is common to all of us. Both can be painful and those pains we just need to ask the Lord to carry, so He can heal our hearts and hurts from what is actually rejection of Him, so that hope will prevail and joy will come "in the morning." Bless you Paul!

Email: inhisriverrv22@q.com

I have loved ones that talk to me about future plans, building projects around my house, future vacations etc etc. My work comprises of future plans, sell today, and deliver months ahead. Everyone around me has only their eyes fixed on the things of this world.

I find it hard lately to plan for the future, I find it hard to even enjoy the few hobbies that I have. I just watch and wait in hope of him.

I totally get this...I tell you I feel like a double agent for Christ....living in one world, while I long to be in another. No one IRL understands, nor do they care and if you told them they would look at you strange and ostracize you. I love the fact that the Lord calls us a 'peculiar' people called out for Him, because it gives me comfort to know He knew how we would be viewed by the world.

Thank the Good Lord, that as our sister Shirley said a while back in effect, "...we are birds of a feather that flock (echo sheep) together," in this RITA Blessed Hope Oasis.

Youins are the only ones that will put up with moi and my watcher's .

If I would happen to receive a watchers crown, it will be my Highest Joy, Privilege, and Honor to lay it at my Lord's Feet, as He made it all possible.

With the Good Lord and all of you sisters and brothers at RITA, I'm really blessed to be a part of this wonderful Blessed Hope fellowship.

We're hanging with you Brother Paul and I'm so glad that we can share in this wonderful way.

I Love you my brother...Aussie/Paul

Email: jpcarr@att.net

To all my beautiful Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you for your replies, thoughts and prayers. I want to reply properly as so much information has been written by you all that means so much. I will sit down late this afternoon (Your sleep time) and write my reply. I will put on a separate thread.

First of all though, I would just like to say, that I am not going anywhere. I was just expressing my feelings as I felt yesterday. I have given you all my commitment that I would be totally honest with you all. That means to me to be honest with each other in our highs and our lows.

I just want to assure you all, that I am not depressed in any form or way. I have been there as you know and understand all the signs. I am fine, in fact I feel humbled and loved.

I tend to touch on subjects that are a bit spikey, and I believe that this is good to share as sometimes we feel we should only talk about the main line issues etc.

I love you all dearly

In his saving love / the humbled Paul

My Dearest Brother Paul,

Thank you so much for expressing your feelings so eloquently. It is like you were speaking for me. I too feel a total disconnect with this world. I do not have any friends or family who feel as strongly as I do that our Lord is poised for His return. That Rapture is but hours or days away. It is a very lonely place to be for a Watcher.

Thank goodness we have RITA, a place where we can speak freely and share our joy along with our tears. And I never would have thought I would be corresponding with someone from Australia or Belgium, how cool is that! That our Lord would bring together people from all around the world just for times like these, when we are lonely and desperate for friendships where we can share our joy in our Lord's Return. This thread has helped me realize that I am not the only one with these feelings and for that I am grateful.

Sending you a great big hug and looking forward to that day when we can share in one gigantic RITA hug

ysiC Panthia

Brother Paul
I have felt that way all my life.
I use to get real upset about it. Not anymore now that I have found all my wonderful brothers and sisters here at RITA.
We love you and we are here for you.
Little Anne

Great thread everybody, and thank you Paul, for starting it.

I'm one of the lonely also, and can relate to everyone's thoughts here.

I especially liked the commentary by Tozer, that was very good, and really comforted me.

Love you all, dear Rita Family!

Sabrina
Dear Paul,

Don't you give up now! I am here in Belgium in the same situation too! I know it doesn't change your situation, but at least you know you're not alone, I am suffering with you my friend, as I feel your heart is close to the Lord. The Lord asked me to encourage you and I have no idea what He is going to say, but here it comes:

"My precious Son, you don't have to feel alone. I am always with you, I am the great I AM, the big comforter, I AM is your comforter, call unto My Name. My Name is Jesus, I have suffered the cross for you, I never felt so lonely when the Father turned His eyes from Me, this was the biggest cup for Me to wear. I have done this for you, so the Father would never turn His eyes from you. Call upon My Name whenever you feel lonely, I am always there. I am always in your heart, your heart is right, don't worry about a thing. You are My son and I love you beyond measure. Always remember this."

My goodness Paul, believe me I know the voice of My Lord and I just feel soooo much love in His words when He spoke to you! May this encourage you dear friend! Oh dear Jesus, surround my brother Paul more and more with Your precious love, so he may never feel lonely again, help him to fix his eyes upon You, so he may see You in his situation, so he may see You when he looks at the people around him, so he may feel Your heart when he prays for his loved ones. I pray that all his loved ones may find Your grace so they may all be saved. I also pray Lord, please send some good friends to Paul's direction, so he may be comforted by their presence also. In Jesus's Name, amen.

Sabrina...

That was POWERFUL. A wave of the Holy Spirit washed over me as I read it.

Hallelujah!

This is for you, Paul:

This is the guy who wrote the song, & much more how it's arranged normally:

I know I'm a little late posting here. I debated whether to post here or the new RE: thread, but I figured I didn't earn the right to post there. The truth of the matter is I was too lonely and exhausted to even muster a comment. But I felt prodded all day that I should connect once again with you, mate. I thought of starting a whole new thread titled: Paul, kind of a reciprocation for the one you started for me. We had some lighter times, you posting the Harley Davidson pictures, etc. etc.--and on the Kangaroo thread as well. There is no one else like you. And while we're still here I need to get something off my chest. There was one day that I may have come across in a way I didn't intend. This was on a hectic day when there was reference to a seventh-level angel.
Maybe you remember--I know I sure do and it's been bothering me. And I just wanted to apologize if I caused you any despair.

When I look for you soon, I will check along the river, but I know it will be in the direction of Jesus.

I want to close with a story. I knew a guy once who bought a $560,000 dollar house and before he moved in he had his terrier in the yard. When he heard people across the fence, the terrier being small, snarled as if he could rip someone's head off. He heard someone say:
"I haven't heard a dog over there in years!" Not wanting to offend, this new owner let his stepdaughter move in instead with her family. The house continued to rise in value approaching seven grand. The family trashed the house. The owner asked them to move after the period agreed to was up (so he could sell) but they wouldn't budge. The house plummeted in value while they stopped even paying rent. The house was finally lost to foreclosure. The cost of each dog bark was estimated around $50,000.

The owner was me. I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com