Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for my brother...

He was taken to the hospital this morning and has had three seizures, he has been put into a coma until they figure out what to do.

He has had a rough/succesful life, and is well loved by many, but needs change.

Please pray that he will have an enlightenment from The Lord.

JR

Re: Please pray for my brother...

JR,
This vessel is praying in the spirit for your brother.
Thank you for posting this.
Also praying for you,
Lord I pray your perfect will for this family.
In JESUS name,
Star

JR, I am praying for your brother that he will come out of the coma. I ask you Lord to give the Doctors wisdom and discernment in just what is happening and how to diagnose and treat this man. I pray for a complete healing. I also pray for salvation, that his eyes and ears would be open and receive Jesus as Savior and Lord of his life. Speak peace to JR and family. I pray this in Jesus name, amen...

GOD BLESS....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

JR I am praying healing for your bother.... and peace to you.....

I pray that he will have a supernatural encounter from Jesus tonight in the name of Jesus...a life changing experience...

Father God in the name of Jesus we lift your child to you.. we pray for wisdom for the doctors and every technician who may touch him. Father your Word says that by your stripes we were healed and We speak healing into his body, we curse whatever is attacking his body. We pray Father that you speak to him in the coma and when he is awaken from this coma he will speak of his love for you and he will know that he knows that he knows who you are.his Saviour.the Lord Jesus Christ. We thank you for his healing and we give you all the glory honor and praise. In Jesus name..Amen

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Heard from my sister tonight on his condition, he opened his eyes...and the doctor went to the chappel...

JR, per your request my brother, I too have prayed in agreement with you and our sisters here for all of your brothers needs that are on your heart in Jesus Precious Name. I'm praying for you and yours as well JR.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joining in the prayers here in every way to lift your brother to Jesus in this hour of need.

JR
Heard from my sister tonight on his condition, he opened his eyes...and the doctor went to the chappel...

Thats awesome JR.. I pray that he will be better than he was before...

joining in prayer for your brother.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com