Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Elijah's Bible Study Sharing

Elijah wanted me to share his alphabet Bible study with you all today. The letter U today has this scripture and teaching.

U

"Unto you therefore which believe He is precious." 1 Peter 2:7

Some people who do not believe in Jesus don't really know how wonderful He is. They don't love Him or think about Him. Sometimes they even make fun of Him or use His Name to swear.

But those who believe in Jesus know that He is precious. He is more wonderful than any other person. He is good and loving. He is kind and forgiving. He is strong and wise. He is worth more than all the gold and silver in the world.

Oh Savior, precious Savior,
My heart is at Thy feet;
I bless Thee, and I love THee,
And Thee I long to meet.

To see Thee in Thy beauty,
To see Thee face to face,
To see Thee in Thy glory,
And know Thy smile of grace.
(Frances Riley Havergal)

Re: Elijah's Bible Study Sharing

Melanie, please tell Elijah that this is a wonderful Bible study and I really enjoyed it. The picture of Jesus with the little child is so sweet.

Melanie can I attend Elijah's bible studies? This is good stuff for any age!

Please give him a kiss for me and thank him for sharing this wonderful message and beautiful picture which is now my screensaver.

Bless you and your family Melanie.

Our Jesus is precious, and so is your little Elijah!

Tell him Thanks for me!!

So glad you like it, friends! It's so special to learn about Jesus through the eyes of children.

What a refreshing Bible study. Thank you, Elijah, for sharing!
I will share it with "the girls" okay?

How precious, Melanie . . Elijah is blessed . . wish we could all spend a day with you . . In Heaven, we will eternally , . can't wait!!!

Elijah, I thought you'd enjoy watching this little girl sing "Lord You are more Precious than Silver". Do you know that song? Maybe you can sing along!
Jesus loves hearing kids sing to Him.

Awww, how tender are the hearts of children?!!

Tell Elijah thanks for me, too.

Texas Sue
Melanie, please tell Elijah that this is a wonderful Bible study and I really enjoyed it. The picture of Jesus with the little child is so sweet.

T/Sue, has stated my exact feelings.. Love the picture too..

Joseph

Thank you Donna and Kerry and RJ~

Char, Elijah just said of that little girl singing:
"Wow! She did a GREAT job."

Elijah,
What a wonderfull Bible study.
Thank you,
Star

I love this teaching!!! I needed this today and I am goign to keep this with me :)

The other day CJ started a thread asking if he was the youngest poster on RITA...I thought now Elijah is :) but I did not have time to post at that moment and later I did nto see the thread....

Thank you Elijah this study has blessed my day...and so have you :) Thank you Jesus that you speak to Elijah and that you have BIG plans for him...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com