Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this it?

Is this it? . . we see!! God's Light,
So bright, . . are we really here?

Oh Jesus, at last, at last . . do we dare?
speak utterances here, oh, we've longed to share
worship to You, oh, God of Infinite Love and Truth.

Oh God, how You care, as we gaze on the Almighty
in Heaven. . . is it happening, our wait over
there's so much to discover here, Your Majesty!

Are we really being shown, Christ @ His Throne
hearing the Spirit's whisper, that it is done!

. . oh LORD, thank YOU, for Jesus, and taking us to Your Throne!!

Look @ the Redeemed saints . . can't explain the smiles
here, in Christ's Light, here no more trials
no shadow of turning, our yearnings
fulfilled . . LORD . .thank You for eternity

WITH YOU, forevermore . . on this gorgeous shore!!

Re: Is this it?

Donna, this is so beautiful that it makes me want to cry. I woke up from a very depressing dream this morning and feeling a little down. I know feelings don't count - our faith in God's word is what we must cling to but the enemy can sure use feelings to try to cancel out our faith and confidence. Thanks for your beautiful words today. It is a good weapon in this battle to climb up over this oppressiveness in the atmosphere today.

. , . .
Dear T/Sue . . how deeply faithful our God is to reassure and strengthen His children . . He knows and 'feels' our every sigh for HIM.

by faith, what a gift, we know to run to Him .

Sensing the Spirit:

"I foreknew you, I predestined you, I AM conforming you deeper unto My Son, in His image, for I AM YOUR LORD, and nothing will stop My Love that covers you, for I have chosen you . . forever and ever and ever . .

I have called you, and in My Grace, You shall soon fully know My Glory above, IN JESUS CHRIST! Halleluiah . .

oh, RITAians, we're so almost HOME!!! . .

Donna, this is beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL!

Beautiful ... thanks, Precious Donna ~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Awe, Rhonda and Peggy, thank you sisters . .

It's kinda wierd, that we're still on earth, feeling a glorious eternity touching our souls, while longing for Jesus above, and watching so much prophesy unfolding. JESUS understands our tension, each day as our anticipation gets stronger.

. . . Oh, JESUS thank You, for guiding us, forming our walk in Your footsteps . .

Jesus, You know our humanness, and so You didn't hesitate, but knew from past ages exactly how to save Your dear children, for You have made us in Your image . .

Not angels, nor any other created thing can say and believe that:, 'we are made in GOD's image!!! The WORD of our awesome GOD has spoken it!!!

JESUS, Your Patience overwhelms us, Your Redeeming Mercy and the Majesty of Your Holiness fills us with adoration to You, oh, GOD of Grace we are so thankful You sent Your Spirit.

The reality of this Truth is s-o-o-o-o-o wonderful!!! We give You Praise, Father, thanking You, for the Son and the Spirit assuring us that You are fulfilling Your glorious divine purpose.

Donna I say YES THIS IS IT.

And you look just like my mother in that picture.
OMG. Both of you beauties.

When I read your thread title, my heart practically leaped right out of my mouth. So much so, that I started to wonder if I might've been (heaven forbid!!!) left behind or something.

Then I saw your posts and those gorgeously awesome photos of Jesus, and then I breathed a sigh of relief.

PLEASE don't scare me like this, OK!?

My Goodness Sister,
You hit the nail on the head that time.
Those pictures are so lovely.
And the words.Well what can this vessel say.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com