Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MIDEAST MASTERS MELTDOWN IN 2010!!!! BILL SALUS

Mideast Matters May Meltdown in 2010!

By Bill Salus

Major Mideast wars are coming according to the Bible prophecies in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. It would be prudent for people to prepare now, in 2010, for their soon and sequential arrivals.

It is public knowledge that as of December 2009 Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas became allied together by bonafide war pacts aginst Israel. Iran is a member of Ezekiel 38-39 and Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas appear to be identified in Psalm 83. These war pacts reportedly commit them to fight alongside each other should any of them come under attack by Israel. Had these war pacts been in place during the 22 day conflict between Israel and Hamas that ended in January 2009, the outcome could have been dramatically different.

Back then the Israeli Defense Forces (I.D.F.) seemingly ambushed Hamas with their retaliatory show of force and caught these others off guard. None of them were able to lift a finger to rescue Hamas from the pounding inflicted by the I.D.F. Iran’s nuclear program was incomplete, Hezbollah was in the process of restocking their rocket arsenals, and Syrian war scars from 1948, 1967, and 1973 made them reluctant to join alongside Hamas. Thus, these vowed enemies of Israel were reduced to sideline saber-rattling at the time.

However, matters have deteriorated and are quite different today. A brief review of Mideast events occurring since the Israel – Hamas war suggests the Fertile Crescent is presently a ticking end time’s bomb set to explode. In addition to the war pacts described above, here are a few more troublesome interim occurrences:

1. Israelis are being fitted for gas masks.

2. Israelis are preparing for a multi-front chemical war with Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, and Hamas.

3. Israel is constructing new and renovating thousands of old bomb shelters.

4. Israel is threatening a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s nuclear sites.

5. Iran could have a nuclear bomb within eighteen months.

6. Syria is now thought to have the most powerful scud missiles in the world.

7. Syria has reportedly shipped scud missiles to Hezbollah.

8. Syria has threatened to attack major Israeli cities in the event of war.

9. Hezbollah has declared that it can wipe out one-half of Israel’s army.

10. Hezbollah has been training for hand to hand combat inside Israeli cities.

11. Hezbollah and Syria reportedly have chemical weapons.

12. Hezbollah has stockpiled over 50,000 rockets.

13. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are within rocket reach of Israel’s enemies.

14. Hamas reportedly has rockets that can reach Israel’s nuclear reactor in Dimona.

These are just a few of the numerous events that point toward war soon in the Middle East. The Israel – Hamas war created a heightened degree of animosity amongst Israel’s Arab and Persian enemies against Israel. As a result of the conflict, Turkey restricted relations with Israel and the Arab League voted unanimously again not to normalize relations with Israel.

Warranting additional concerns, King Abdullah of Jordan recently voiced serious dissatisfaction about his country's fragile peace treaty with Israel. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, he warned that "Jerusalem could blow up into another war" and declared "Jordan was better off economically before it made peace with Israel in 1994." Jordan and Egypt are the only Arab States presently at peace with Israel making Abdullah's statements extremely disconcerting.

Odds are strong that war is about to break out soon in the Middle East. Diplomatic solutions to resolve the conflict have continually failed. Relations between Iran and Israel, the Arab League and Israel, and even America and Israel are desperately tense and in a seeming state of disrepair.

At no time in Israel’s history has it ever faced an existential threat of the magnitude it faces presently. Israel’s ancient enemies possessed bows and arrows, but today the Jewish State faces arsenals that can wipe it off the map.

Humanity ought to now heed the war prophecies of the Bible and prepare for war rather than peace in the Middle East! These prophecies are scheduled to occur soon and sequentially each building upon the other. According to scripture the aftermath of these wars will lead to a one world order, construction of a third Jewish Temple, and the arrival of Antichrist.

Time is of the essence evidenced by events stage setting in the Holy Land. Christians, not knowing if they will experience these prophetic wars or be Raptured prior, should consider living each day on earth as though it were their last. In so doing, they will improve their Christian witness. These are the days when Evangelists and Eschatologists should work together in order to bring more people to Christ.

http://prophecynewsstand.blogspot.com/2010/04/mideast-matters-may-meltdown-in-2010.html
Repentance is a rocky road best travelled in the day, when there is light, lest darkness comes, and I stumble in the dark...that is to say the Spirit of God will not always strive with man. I will therefore humble myself before the God of heaven and pray, who has called me...to walk this road of repentance..that leads to eternal life.

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: MIDEAST MASTERS MELTDOWN IN 2010!!!! BILL SALUS

This is a great article and very timely. For me the 14 points of why this is about to happen are right on, however there is a KNOWN outcome to this imminent war.

Look at Isa. 17 verses 12-14, Psa. 83 verses 13-18 and Ezekiel 38 verses 17-23. The judgment of God will be upon all those nations that come against Israel. Their armies will be like the chaff blown by the wind(confusion,disarray,no unity of purpose,no communication) the enemy will turn on each other in their confusion like a school of killer sharks going after the smell of blood.

Yes, we already know the outcome. (I wonder what odds Vegas would give?) Just kidding.

Well, anyway, it does seem that the war illustrated in Psa 83 and Isa. 17 are about to take place within weeks if not days. Ez. 38 & 39 is a different time frame, I think, and will not happen before the rapture.(maybe)

Tom

This is pure opinion, but it seems that a proxy war comes first (Psalm 83) with a delayed follow up by the big guns--Ezekiel 38-39. When Gog draws up his plans, I would assume they have been drawn up already or before the proxy war. If I was planning a strategy I would put the others on the frontline first, then come in later with Israel not as prepared and mop up. This seems to be the best fit with Scripture and the way things are stacking up. Rapture? At a minimum, before the close of the Russian-Iran portion, if not before it in total. This to me will all be the extreme evidence that makes the believer without excuse for seeing the Day approaching. But will it change anything to anybody? Hopefully a few!

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Right on Dan, right on!! What do you think of the proposition that the Bride/Church that is "watching" for His return, (and I mean all the watchers throughout the world, not just the West) will have an absolute sign to know when the day of the rapture will happen?

Just like Noah, it could be 7 days or like Lot only the night before, or anytime in between like Elijah and the school of prophets in his day.

Seems to me the "sign" must be understood by all who are preparing for the Lords return no matter in what part of the world they are in.

What are your thoughts??

Tom

Tom, Besides the war there should be a blackout of the sun before the day of the Lord. Not just an eclipse. I tend to think volcanic ash. Can you say Eyjafjallajökull? Or Laki (the one nearby)? Or Pacific Rim?

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Wow, you guys . . interesting opinions . . so on the one hand it sounds like Tribulation happenings' at the beginning of the Day of the LORD, yet, if am I getting it, you guys think Ezekiel 38 & 39 will happen before the rapture . . like after a 7 day warning?. .

No doubt, nations are so lined up with scripture announcing the last of the last days . . we're really close to the return of the LORD . . wow!!!

Donna,

The timing of the Eze invasion seems to me to be sometime after the covenant is made... as in Red Horse 2nd Seal. The church would be gone before that. We may be gone even sooner than the false Armageddon, Amos war that would happen before November.

The new Israel, centered around Jerusalem's religious community, would have no need of a wall, and would enjoy some measure of peace and global sympathy for their situation. Ezekiel's Gog-Magog scenario calls for a land of unwalled villages, dwelling in apparent peace and safety, under the protection of the Western world. We aren't there yet.
This scenario is in stark contrast with the Bill Salus, Psalm 83 outcome which just doesn't fit at all!!!

This scenario is in stark contrast with the Bill Salus, Psalm 83 outcome which just doesn't fit at all!!!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

That's been my feeling too, that Ezek's war happens after the seals are opened . . I think any huge war in this generation spells global disaster, hence; not so much then, partying, etc. etc. . . which speaks to me that the Snatch comes first.

Virginia Arnke

.......... Christians, not knowing if they will experience these prophetic wars or be .........

"Wars" <----- plural

There's more than one in the imminent future.

The one we're staring down right now doesn't have to be
"Gog-Magog" or "Ezekiel 38"

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Donna
Wow, you guys . . interesting opinions . . so on the one hand it sounds like Tribulation happenings' at the beginning of the Day of the LORD, yet, if am I getting it, you guys think Ezekiel 38 & 39 will happen before the rapture . . like after a 7 day warning?. .

Actually, Donna, I believe the Gog/magog war is during Daniels 70th week and thereby after the rapture.

Term "day of the Lord" is a much misunderstood and debated time frame. On the one hand it could be referring to the whole time frame from the Rapture until the Second Coming after the 7 year tribulation period.

All the verses referring to the "day of the Lord" I have identified seem to be specifically referring to the time of Jacobs Trouble which is the last 42 month period of the 7 year tribulation.

See Isa. 2:2,12-21
Haggai 2:20-23
Zech. 14:1-8
Isa. 13:6,9
Mal. 4:1
2nd Pet. 3:10

From the "Military Man" thread at GLP

Military Man 4/20/2010
Re: The Official Israel v. Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, Hamas, PA, Lebanon Cold/Hot War Thread 2010.
-------
Some information - Iran is waiting for divine intervention as to when its allied forces shall attack Israel in defense of Iran's nuclear program. Thus, the Iranian leader has been studying the volcano and trade winds with the hope that if there god brings ash south into the mid-east, Syria and the Hezbollah will be protected from Israeli aircraft due to them being unable to fly through ash clouds. Thus, there is an option to attack if an ash cloud moves south. On the other hand, Israel is also watching the same events in some what a more fearful way. There is concern that ash clouds could in fact alter and even make missile systems malfunction from anti-air all the way up through scuds and Jericho III's.

glp thread

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

US official: Iran military strike 'off the table'

CLICK HERE: Looks like Jack was correct in his thinking back 4 years ago!

What remains of Israel will be centered around Jerusalem, and it seems likely that the survivors of the world's first nuclear sneak attack will enjoy some period of global patronage, similar to the outpouring of sympathy it received in the years immediately following the Holocaust.

The new Israel, centered around Jerusalem's religious community, would have no need of a wall, and would enjoy some measure of peace and global sympathy for their situation.

Remember. It's not the time of Jacob's blessing (aka Salus Psalm 83) but the time of Jacob's trouble

TexL, you are on track !!

Blessing to all in RITA

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Tom, Donna, Dan....etc...

I have a question??? Wouldn't you think that this coming war with the Arabs from Ps 83 nations, be judgement by God against those that hate Israel???

If so and IS 17:1 is fulfilled, wouldn't the Lord spare the Christians living in Damascus before it becomes a ruinous heap???

If that would be the case, then we go home sometime after that war begins. I think that the Ps 83 war is the spark for all the other judgements or wars. If this is the case, then we won't be here for the Ez 38, 39 war!!!

John Hagee believes we will be gone before the Ez 38/39 war happens. I tend to agree. Had the Ps 83 war taken place during the Bush years, things might have been different, but too much time has elapsed and too many countries are now aligned with each other. They are all going to get sucked into a war with a horrible conclusion for them, and all because of their sin against Israel and their hatred for the God's chosen people.

Perry Stone believes that Islam will be the dominant religion during the last days. I disagree. I believe that the New Age will be the dominant religion. It's the doctrine of demons. With these wars taking place, it sets the stage for a weakened Islam and a strong Israel. As it stands now, Islam would never bow to the New Age but after their defeat, they would.

My 2 cents.

YBIC
Steve

IMO, Islam even they are lost, Islam will never bow down to anybody or any religion including NEW AGE. That's a character of Islam. They will be just quiet but build again their strength. But whenever they're in power, they're very oppressive.

Steve W
Tom, Donna, Dan....etc...

I have a question??? Wouldn't you think that this coming war with the Arabs from Ps 83 nations, be judgement by God against those that hate Israel???

yes and no. It's hard to determine who will strike first. Michael Rood forecast Damascus destroyed Tishri 1, 2010

Steve W
If so and IS 17:1 is fulfilled, wouldn't the Lord spare the Christians living in Damascus before it becomes a ruinous heap???

If that would be the case, then we go home sometime after that war begins. I think that the Ps 83 war is the spark for all the other judgements or wars. If this is the case, then we won't be here for the Ez 38, 39 war!!!

The rapture may happen before either war begins. Eze 38,39 may be many years away.

Steve W
John Hagee believes we will be gone before the Ez 38/39 war happens. I tend to agree. Had the Ps 83 war taken place during the Bush years, things might have been different, but too much time has elapsed and too many countries are now aligned with each other. They are all going to get sucked into a war with a horrible conclusion for them, and all because of their sin against Israel and their hatred for the God's chosen people.

Perry Stone believes that Islam will be the dominant religion during the last days.

The Bible seems to indicate the beast and false prophet emerge from Islamic type countries. Not sure
yet.

For Scuggers, Geneustace and Steve W. --a question regarding Islam and New Age occult(Freemasonry): Couldn't it be a combined religion, accomodating all of them? The occult is definitely involved here. Islam is going to take a definite hit. So Geneustace is right there. Freemasonry/ occult/doctrine of demons is definitely involved but Islam already includes some of the same traits; so to me it will be some sort of combination that also includes the Catholic-Roman-Pope connection. Can't leave out the Pope. He's been making nice to Islam and O. for awhile now. Somehow he's involved, too. I heard the UN is working on some combo agreement now for a world religion.

If Prince William is made King, that will turn the odds towards the occult--if he's the A.C. Saw a headline 4/21/10 on a tabloid at the grocery store(I know it's a tabloid but sometimes they reveal truth before mainstream news.) If there's any truth to the story at all--bears watching to confirm, that this process has begun. If true-is a big sign. The headline and picture on the cover is about Camilla. It claims a suicide attempt by Camilla which broke her leg. Apparently leaped off a ledge. Reason: William was being named King. Charles being bypassed.

I have no idea if this is true. Didn't read inside. Haven't heard other news and could very well be hushed up for now. But if true, is a big sign. We may not know before leaving. But just throwing out there as a possible game changer to watch for.

So main question: Could it be a combination of these elements? What do you think?

the covenant will be confirmed this Fall by the Beast, whoever that might be. The Oslo accords began in 1993 and are now on-hold awaiting that fateful day.

Both the Jordanian prince and the Vatican had rolls in the original signing.

Tishri 1 is sometime in September/October

who can tell? we won't be here

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com