Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update on my Eye

Brothers and Sisters

As you will remember I was the bonehead that poked herself in the eye with her fingernail.
Well saw the Doc yesterday and she said it is completely healed.
Thank you Lord for the healing and thank you all for your prayers.
Love,
Little Anne

Re: Update on my Eye

Wonderful news! So good of you to share this with us so that we may rejoice with you. Also good to give praise where it is due, and now testimony is given of Father's love and faithfulness to His children!

Email: inhisriverrv22@q.com

So glad to hear the good news! Praise God!

Little Anne - Praise the Lord for healing your eye! Sounds like something that I would do - stick my fingernail in my eye!! Love you Little Anne

Make sure for the next few weeks you keep your eye well lubricated as fingernails are notorious for causing something known as a 'recurrent corneal erosion'....if you keep it lubricating this decreases the risk for this in the future.

Thank you all for your responses. They are very much appreciated.
Dee thanks for the tip about keeping the eye lubricated. I have to do that anyway because I have dry eyes.
Love you all.

Little Anne, I am so happy for you that your eye is healed, praise God!! I know what it's like very much to be concerned about a physical ailment. Thank God that He healed you!!

Little Anne
Thank you all for your responses. They are very much appreciated.
Dee thanks for the tip about keeping the eye lubricated. I have to do that anyway because I have dry eyes.
Love you all.

Yes, me too :).

GLORY TO GOD,
Your eye is heald.
This vessel is so happy for you.
Praise the Lord,
Star

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com