Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Do ALL Children get raptured?

Hello all my dears sisters and brothers in Christ! I've been pretty busy lately and haven't posted, but something has been on my mind and I need to hear what all my sisters and brothers here at RITA think about this subject:

Do ALL children get raptured or just the children of the church? I ask that because of what I read in the bible in Mark Chapter 13 and it starts in verse 14 and Jesus is talking about the "abominations of desolation" and then goes on to verse 17:

"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days".

Well, the abominations of desolation happens three and a half years into the trib - AFTER THE RAPTURE!
So are these the babies that will be born AFTER the rapture and women that get pregnant after the rapture? Just hate to think of babies going thru the trib

Re: Do ALL Children get raptured?

That is a tough question, Ms Victor, and one that has been debated for decades. Of course, even if all children were raptured with the Bride, there will be a lot of birthing afterwords.

For me the answer is: God is perfect in all His ways and not one being will be accused before His Judgment Seat wrongly. Since he is a JUST God, whatever the answer is, it will be JUST.

God is good, all the time

Tom

I THINK that they will because when it is time to take the mark of the beast, then someone else will make the decision for them. Their parents..

Of course you are right..nobody knows and whatever God does it will be right and just.

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I know where you are coming from on the question.

We all hate to see children hurt, but even in our world today, we see children being raped, murdered, mistreated, etc., BUT I do believe that those children will be in the presence of Jesus after leaving this planet after their death..

For those children that are born unto God haters, then that's another thought to ponder as well...

Joseph

1 Corinthians 7:10-14 (Amplified Bible)
10But to the married people I give charge--not I but the Lord--that the wife is not to separate from her husband.

11But if she does [separate from and divorce him], let her remain single or else be reconciled to her husband. And [I charge] the husband [also] that he should not put away or divorce his wife.

12To the rest I declare--I, not the Lord [for Jesus did not discuss this]--that if any brother has a wife who does not believe [in Christ] and she consents to live with him, he should not leave or divorce her.

13And if any woman has an unbelieving husband and he consents to live with her, she should not leave or divorce him.

14For the unbelieving husband is set apart (separated, withdrawn from heathen contamination, and affiliated with the Christian people) by union with his consecrated (set-apart) wife, and the unbelieving wife is set apart and separated through union with her consecrated husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean (unblessed heathen, outside the Christian covenant), but as it is they are prepared for God [pure and clean].

Thank you Tom - the Lord has been so good to all of us and loves us all the same - adult or baby!!

Ms Victor my dear Sis,

I have thought about this question as well. Like Tom I feel that our Lord is a loving Lord, and sometimes we do not know all the answers to every question. But I think God has a plan, for children are special to him.

I think about the verse regarding God knowing every bird that falls to the ground, and he loves us so much much more.

Love you Sis

ybiC / Paul

I think the babies will go back to God b/c at the end of trib. they will be only 7 yrs old which is too young to make a choice for God... That makes me happy - even if the stupid parents put a mircochip in them it won't matter. Thank goodness!!

It is my understanding that until a child is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong they are innocent and if they die or the rapture occurs they will return to God. When Jonah finaly preached to Nineveh and they repented, he pouted knowing God would spare them. God reproached Jonah and told him that there were many there who didn't know their right hand from their left. In effect, God was reminding Jonah that there were many innocent children who would have died in the destruction of Nineveh.

I love what Charity and TN Dove said on another thread about remembering being in heaven before they were born.

Jesse Duplantis also talks about the little souls flying around God's face requesting to go to earth and be a spirit. We start out in heaven as souls from God's thoughts and are implanted in a body with an eternal spirit at conception. Then after the age where we know right from wrong have a choice to make about where we will go when the body dies. We can choose whether to return to God by salvation through Jesus blood or to give our lives up to destruction.

I am currently working with developmentally delayed folks, sometimes referred to as mentally retarded. Although grown in chronological years many are like children with a much younger mental age. I believe that many of them, like children who are not cognizant of right and wrong will also be safely caught up to the Father in heaven. God is just and will not punish or harm those who are not capable of making a fully informed decision.

T/Sue's understanding is mine as well. The question seems to be when that age of understanding is. Most feel it varies due to situations like developmentaly challenged and maturity level. Jesus will know best there. The children in the scripture passage I've understood to be born after the rapture.

About 12 has been my take on this . Jesus was 12 when He taught in the temple. Puberty seems to be an arbitrary line. Though I did a very interesting study that's tied into the Hebrew acceptance of when a man is expected to make his offerings unto the Lord the first time. That's 20. The age of maturity when a man assumes a man's role in their culture. (perhaps some of our Jewish Christian Ritarians can tell us more about that.) The study connected to the study of what a generation was and was tied into Israel's birth.

Israel became a country in 1948. May of that year. In June, 1967--almost 20 years later, Israel reclaims Jerusalem--right at the age of maturity. The good Lord in His wisdom knew when the two frontal lobes of the brain meet. That's now been proven through science. That story so impressed me. Think about our teens and what a rough time that period is while growing up. They seem unpredictable, highly emotional, don't seem to think rationally--a time for car accidents,etc. Makes sense.

So when we're trying to treat them like adults and give adult responsibilities , the question is are they really able to handle it yet?

I'd love to know more about Charity's and TN Doves remembrance of heaven sometime. I shared that story of Jesse Duplatis in heaven with God's love thoughts becoming babies flying around the thone requesting coming to earth to become redeemed souls, with my nine year old grandson at bedtime this past winter. He was awed about that and seemed disturbed. Finally, he says with wide open eyes, "I don't remember that." He believed that was true and was disturbed thinking he should remember that. I had to reassure him and focus more on how babies are God's love gifts to us. And how my grandson's name means 'gift of God'.

So somewhere in that assessment is the cut of point. The age of maturity would be too old. The age of accountability--old enough to know and understand is around 12 and could vary. I've also heard 7. In any case the Lord knows and we can trust Him to be fair regarding circumstances.

Ms Victor...

I go along with Texas Sue. I believe "all" children worldwide, under the age of accountability will be "taken" back to the Lord at the rapture.

The reason is very simple. All of these precious children were given by God in the first place and hence they are "HIS". If they first were His, then He is reclaiming His own. That's another reason that I believe the rapture is going to turn the world upside down. People throughout the world are going to missing their kids. That age of accountability will vary from culture to culture and child and family to child and family. Only the Lord knows that answer.

Every one of the pictures that have been given to those that have spoken to the Lord about what happens when He comes for His church, arrives at the same answer. Kids do not have to suffer the wrath of God.
In my opinion, all seven years will be the wrath of pouring out of something from the Lord onto the earth. This is not one of your more normal situations that the world is about to encounter.

That's my 2 cents.

blessings...

YBIC
Steve

Steve, It's great to see you've got time to participate. Things have really settled down then. I'im happy for you!

Yes , I too, believe that. They are innocent in His eyes yet. If parents and grandparents have been taken or died, can't find the children,etc, then they'd not stand a chance of survival either. And the Lord would also protect them from the enemy and his desire to abuse them and make them his. His wrath isn't intended for children. I'd guess the children could easily outnumber the adults in heaven.

Another question along this line is whether they're transformed into adults at the transformation. Now we've had reports of children being in heaven but some have questioned if these are aborted babies or children that have died prior.

IMHO and hope, I pray they're allowed to grow up in heaven. Taught by the very angels themselves and of course us, as well--especially the teachers among us as servants to Jesus. That families can grow up together--just there. Imagine the privilege of growing up there. What an education that would be!!

Hi Ms. Victor...

What a sweet question from your sweet heart, as ALWAYS!

I’m in agreement with Victory Chanter & Steve W. My dad always used to say that “all children under the age of accountability” will go with us. To him, the age of accountability was the age that children knew right from wrong, and could make the decision to choose right. He thought it was around 12 years old for most.

I’d say the cutoff likely coincides with the age for Bar/Bat Mitzvah:

“According to Jewish law, when Jewish children reach the 13 years for boys and 12 for girls they become responsible for their actions, and “become a Bar or Bat Mitzvah” (English: Son (Bar) or Daughter (Bat) of the commandments). In many Conservative and Reform synagogues, girls celebrate their Bat Mitzvahs at age 13, along with boys. This also coincides with physical puberty. Prior to this, the child’s parents hold the responsibility for the child's adherence to Jewish law and tradition and, after this age, children bear their own responsibility for Jewish ritual law, tradition, and ethics and are privileged to participate in all areas of Jewish community life.”

For some children, they know much younger. I was under 5 years old when I accepted the Lord. I definitely knew what I was doing then.

I do think it is likely that the children will be taken mostly for their protection, but also as one of the first judgments, and to get everyone’s attention straight away. It was definitely foreshadowed when God took the firstborn from Egypt as the children of Israel were on their way out the door.

It is not discussed much, but imagine the weeping WORLDWIDE (vs. just Egypt) for ALL of the children. Talk about trauma to kick off the whole thing! It could be one of the worst judgments of all. God has warned & warned & warned everyone for centuries about the coming judgments, yet people still are stiff necked, say there is no God & think they can do things better without Him. How FOOLISH!

--

What I remember about Heaven... wow, I would write a book if there was time.

I have memories before I was born, I had a near death experience when I was 6, & I've left my body a few times since. I think once you go, it gets easier or you somehow know the way back home. I don’t leave my body often (because there’s too much work left to do here), but when I have a major life event I'll usually get an intense dream or vision for direction. Sometimes I dream about places I've been in Heaven. I've been back a few times since, but I'll try to give you what I remember specifically from before I was born.

I do remember being with Yahweh, sitting in His lap & discussing what He wanted me to work on in my character. All major conditions of my life were agreed upon before coming down here (my parents, what I would do, where, profession, schooling, who I would marry, children, illnesses, tragedies, awards, etc.). I remember there was quite a bit of freedom in this, but I don’t remember the discussion specifically. I have a strong memory of the whole process being fair, & being given many options. Sometimes, I think I must’ve said, “Please make things as tough as possible & throw the kitchen sink at me, so I can end up as your brightest sparkly diamond.” My life hasn’t been the easiest, but hopefully will bring Him glory in the end. There are definitely days when I wonder.

I know many would say, “I’d never choose to be sick”, & have trouble with all the negative things that happen in life. But, I think you’d agree to it if there was a bigger purpose God had like giving you patience, compassion for others who are suffering, etc. Not all bad things are from the enemy directly. Iron sharpens iron. God allows the bad to bring out the good.

These are the beginning of my memories.

I remember Yahweh most as completely FULL OF LOVE for all of His children! I also remember Him getting angry with someone else while I was there at His throne, & that was downright scary. But, that is not His normal demeanor. Usually, it's UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. When He looks at you, there is something that comes out of Him into you both visibly & as a sensation. You feel His love. It’s tangible, like a wave of the Holy Spirit is the closest thing we have here. Feelings of pure love, joy & ecstasy combined. I also remember being fascinated by the rainbow around His throne, & have vague memories of the sea of glass, etc. The rainbow is so kewl how it changes & morphs... it’s the kewlest thing I’ve ever seen. I wasn’t looking at the surroundings that much, though they were gorgeous; I was mostly focused on my father Yahweh. He is so good & kind.

We’re made in His image. He looks like us, acts like us, has emotional outbursts like us, but His ways & knowledge are so much higher than ours. He is much more patient with His children than we give Him credit for. He usually waits until the very last second before bringing judgment, hoping His children will choose His ways. But, when the judgment comes — LOOK OUT!

I also remember other things like the music & worship. The songs they sing there are just incredible, & MUCH more complex than the drivel that comes out of most churches on a Sunday morning. Sometimes, I think these overly simplistic "worship choruses" with endless mind-numbing repeats are what is played in hell. Just kidding. The music there is much better... just a whole other higher level musically.

Oh, & when God sings over you... my, oh my. Yeshua, too. Their voices are different, but both so beautiful.

Most of the songs were blocked from me once I left, but I remember pieces of a few. When the worship gets heavy there, you feel it go through your body & back to Him — hard to explain.

I do remember the beautiful angels, too. Their voices are similar to ours, but the ranges they can sing are much wider. Different classes of angels have different gifts.

I’d say I miss the worship around the Throne of God the most. There is no unity here like there is there. The place just exudes LOVE. There is no judging by denomination, background, color, physical characteristics & all of that nonsense. Everyone is just united in love with Yahweh & Yeshua His son.

Once we finished talking about His plans for my life, I remember coming down the tunnel of light that so many talk about when dying / having NDE’s. It was super fast, like a giant bright white tinged with gold light water slide is the best way I can describe it. The next thing I remember, it was completely dark & warm, & I was safe in my mother's womb.

Hope this helps. I'll post this as a new post, too.

I’m curious what our sister Charity remembers. Do share, sister C!

Victory Chanter
Another question along this line is whether they're transformed into adults at the transformation. Now we’ve had reports of children being in heaven but some have questioned if these are aborted babies or children that have died prior.

IMHO and hope, I pray they're allowed to grow up in heaven. Taught by the very angels themselves and of course us, as well--especially the teachers among us as servants to Jesus. That families can grow up together--just there. Imagine the privilege of growing up there. What an education that would be!!

That’s exactly what happens, VC!

The children do grow up there with guidance from the angels & other human teachers. Their earthly parents join them when they cross if they accept the Lord, but there are a whole set of angels that teach them as their main job. Yeshua does, too. He oversees the whole process, but He also gets right down there with the kids who need His help.

(I remember Yahweh most as completely FULL OF LOVE for all of His children! I also remember Him getting angry with someone else while I was there at His throne, & that was downright scary. But, that is not His normal demeanor. Usually, it's UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.) I sensed that in my dream one time, when my friend who had died two years ago was on the Father's lap. I approached the throne, but it was not the time for me, just my friend at that time. Love to All, Neal

Dearest Tom, Sarah, RJ, Neal, Paul, SweetMarie, Texas Sue, Victory Chanter, Steve W, TN Dove - thank you so much for your replies - I feel better knowing these dear little ones will go with us in the rapture - but what about the little ones that are nursing during the abomination of desolation? My heart breaks for these little ones that are going to be born during the Trib!! I love all of you so much! Can't wait to see all of you in the clouds with our dear Lord Jesus!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Wow, TN, I didn't know you remembered so much about being in Heaven!!!
Thank you for sharing; what a blessing...

Well I don't have too much to share about it. All I remember is being held
tenderly in my Daddy's huge hands of LIGHT!

Can't wait to be Home again with Him!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Mr. Dove, You greatly moved me with your memories of Heaven!!!

My spirit kept saying, "Yes, Yes, Yes"! I found very noteworthy your point about looking out when His judgement comes. He has been drilling this into me for quite a long time now, that He does not mess around, and I would not wish anyone to be on the wrong side of a stern look from Yahweh, our Father!!

Love from your sis, Carlee

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com