<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I felt led from the Lord to write this for our lost loved ones hopefully this will wake them up!!!

I felt lead from the Lord to write this letter last night and I posted it on Facebook for everyone to see.

I had to write it out 3 times Satan really did not want me to write this but the Lord defeated him again because you are now reading it. lol

And the Lord told me to post it on here so that you can share it with your lost loved ones as well and post it on Facebook if you have it or email them.

Print it out and deliver it to peoples mailboxes but do whatever you can to get this letter out to the world.

Their time is running out only have hours left now!!!

This is the Letter....

If you are left behind after millions of people leave this earth without an explanation read this!!!

If you do not want to beleive the truth you will soon know what I am saying is true when millions of people leave this earth without any explanation.

Well if they try and say Aliens took us do not beleive it we were taken to paradise by Jesus to save us from Gods soon coming wrath to this evil world for rejecting Jesus.

And whatever you do don't take the mark 666 it will be either a microchip with the number 666 on it or a tattoo and they will make you put it either in your forehead or on your right hand.

Well this mark is saying you belong to the Devil if you want to save your soul do not take it you will still have a chance to be with Jesus but you will now have to die to be with him.

And once you see all this happening you will realize what I said to you was true.

You will need to say the saving prayer and not take the mark to be with Jesus now and you will probably end up dieing unless by some miracle you survive until Jesus comes back with all his children to take this world back from Satan and destroy him and evil once and for all.

But if you are left behind it will not be easy because if you don't take the mark you will have to go into hiding because they will want to kill you for not taking it.

And if you do not have it you will not be able to buy food or water so you will actually have to find other people that found Jesus to and help each other survive.

So you see it is not going to be easy at all to follow Jesus once we are gone in the rapture up to safety in paradise in heaven.

That is why it is so easy to save yourself now you will not have to die or suffer to be with Jesus but once we are gone all Hell is going to break loose on this earth very soon.

And by the way your Mahdi is not the real Mesiah but a fake and he is called the anti christ and is the one going to be running the new world order and will be the one making you take the mark and bow down to Allah (Satan) or you will have your head cut off!!!

Only an evil God like Satan would do something like that. And make you die for him.

Where Jesus died for you!!!

Now which God looks like the real one to you????

If you want to be with Jesus say this saving prayer and don't take the mark whatever you do!!!

SAY THIS SAVING PRAYER OUT LOUD TO GOD AND MEAN IT WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART AND BELEIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET HIM IN AND YOUR SOUL WILL BE SAVED!!!

“Dear GOD My Heavenly Father, I do beleive that you LOVED me so much that you sent your one and only SON JESUS as a GIFT of LOVE to this WORLD to die on a CROSS for all my sins so that I would be SAVED and not be destroyed by the evil one and have ETERNAL LIFE with you in PARADISE.JESUS I know you are my LORD and my SAVIOUR and I am SAVED by your GRACE And Your dieing on the cross was a GIFT to me so I would have ETERNAL LIFE with you in PARADISE. So thank you JESUS for this GIFT and I do accept it even though I do not deserve it but I know you died for me because you LOVED me that much so I want to show you how much I LOVE you for doing this for me by accepting your GIFT I know I am a sinner so please forgive me. I repent of all my sins and I accept your gift of LOVE and ETERNAL LIFE so please come into my LIFE and my HEART and let your HOLY SPIRIT change me so I can be the person you want me to be and live my LIFE for you. I LOVE you JESUS my SOUL and my HEART now belongs to you and your HOLY SPIRIT belongs to me. And my LIFE belongs to you now and not to this cruel, evil, selfish and greedy WORLD any longer. I now am SAVED and a CHILD of GOD so please help me to be one. In JESUS name AMEN”

For GOD so LOVED the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE. For GOD sent not his SON into the WORLD to condemn the WORLD; but that the WORLD through him might be SAVED (John 3:16,17)

And if you are a christian and are left behind it is because you were lukewarm and now you need to start putting Jesus first and try your best to stay alive until he returns to earth to take it back and whatever you do don't take the mark of the beast 666 or you will be doomed to Hell forever!!!

All I can say is God help all your souls!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I felt led from the Lord to write this for our lost loved ones hopefully this will wake them up!

Thanks sooo much, AH, for writing this.

At first, I thought how my brother would angrily react if I were to enclose it inside their PRIORITY MAILER envelope, but then...

Sometime during the evening, the HS inspired me to simply copy it down by hand from this board, and to rewrite it later...and then simply stick it up onto my bulletin board for them to find later. The HS showed me that I really shouldn't, out of fear, make mountains out of mole hills. He IS sooo right on, isn't He? So therefore--I'll follow His instructions to a letter.

Again, dear sis in Christ, thank you posting this 'left behind' letter.

Re: I felt led from the Lord to write this for our lost loved ones hopefully this will wake them up!

Good AH !!!! A Very wise thing to do and brave !!!
Blessings today unto you for caring for the lost so much , for the Lord loves them all very much and wants them to come unto HIM before it is too late, and the HOUR is very late just now .
1 Thess:4:17-18
GOD BLESS YOUR FAITHFUL HEART !
bon

Angelheart - bless you dear sis for this well thought out letter - so true and so heartfelt ... I pray this reaches many and wakes them up, whether now or later.

Thank you for your faithfulness and desire to reach the lost! I truly hope to meet you soon Angelheart!

SisterNChrist

Sometime during the evening, the HS inspired me to simply copy it down by hand from this board, and to rewrite it later...and then simply stick it up onto my bulletin board for them to find later.

Great idea, and thanks for the wonderful letter, Angelheart

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

You are a bold lioness! I just said to my daughter today, that I needed to write something just like this to leave for my loved ones. Your post just settled it! I need to stop procrastinating and get it done! Thank you, AH!

Your welcome and I can't wait to meet you all at the Rita reception room can't wait to receive my red rose!!!

And CJ I was led from the Lord to write this letter so whatever I wrote is from him and so if I put hours away then it looks like that is how close we are now.

And I just read a post from Star confirming I was right!!!

So get ready to hear the shofar we only have hours left!!!

Jack Van Impe said this too on his most recent show so looks like the Lord is confirming this all over!!!

I am so glad because I am so ready to leave this evil world behind!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Lynn or moderators if you read this could you please put this as a sticky!!!

So the ones who come to this site will know what is soon going to happen and what they need to do.

The Lord wants this posted on here and we must obey him.

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com