Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A personal reply- RE: Some days I feel so alone

WARNING-TYPED LATE AT NIGHT, NO PROFF READING DONE, ENJOY ALL THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my dear brothers and sisters,

To everyone that has responded to my post I feel that I should reply back to each and every one of you personally. It is Wednesday night here, I am home alone, listening to praise music while typing this letter. I have my two little puppies near by with me.

The post I posted was in complete honesty, my thoughts as I wait for our beautiful Lord to return for us all. Like I said today, I will be completely honest with you all how I feel like it or not. I am the type of person that if I hide my feelings, I then become false; I never want to do this. I have been there before and I know what the outcomes are.

I just would like to say again to you all, I am not depressed in any form or way. When I feel lonely it is just hard because you want to talk to a person in real life sometimes. All my RITA family I have grown to love dearly, and I am thankful for each and every one of you. Please do not get me wrong, I was not saying that I do not get anything from you all. You guys, my family mean so much to this brother, you are my church for this little Aussie bloke.

And in case you were wondering, I am not going anywhere except hopefully up in the air with all you guys!!!

Without further ado each one of your names precedes each reply from me.

I truly love you my family-

Bonnie-
I love you dear Bonnie my Sister.
I have 2 “King Charles Cavalier Spaniels”. They are my best little mates. I talk to them like children, I love animals and thank my beautiful Lord for his beautiful creations. I see our Lords hand in everything around me, as I am blessed as I live in a rural town. I just love seeing his hand in all its glory in front of my eyes. Thank you for passing on the hug, I felt it. Praise him Sis.

TN / Kerry-
Bro, I agree with you. It is hard as we all know while others sleep. But in the end we would not want it any other way Kerry. We are the last generation mate, we are seeing fulfilment what others would never see in a life time. We are blessed even though at times we struggle.

I loved the songs that you posted, thanks bro. I keep thinking about what you said, 2010 is the year. How you were told this etc. I have the deepest respect for you Kerry, you say it like it is, love it.

Knight Michael-
My picture / Avatar creating bro, among other things you are one man that I read your scripture replies etc. You are level headed and I do not know how old you are, but you are very wise my friend.
Michael we must be on the same plane mate, in the same holding pattern. Your reply makes me think about how Jesus was rejected in his home town. I am not saying you are a prophet etc, what I am saying is that in families we all struggle, as family find it the hardest to accept truths from a son, daughter or sibling. And the sad thing is we only want to inform, because we love them so much. My parents wont accept my views, I am too narrow minded.

JR-
My dear bro, making people understand is the hardest part. I myself try to cut under the superficial layers and try to attack the heart in love. People I have found respond easier if you can penetrate under the layers. Some are defensive and they do take time. Been a friend regardless what words come out of their mouths or what they do, just to be there for them. People are people regardless; we all have the capacity to love and to hate. But the love of Christ penetrates and affects every heart through time. Be encouraged my bro, my mate. Remember “No worries”.

Leesa-
My dear Sister, you have a beautiful heart. Your dear husband and your precious son waiting upon our Lord together as a family, a family rooted in Christs love. Hold on to this and guard it dear Sis. You are right we have churches on every corner, but a lot of people feel that they have to be cleaned up before entering. We have gone wrong in so many ways; the church should be out there calling and reaching out in love for the lost. Please do not get me wrong, as there are many good churches with great outreach programs. But in truthfulness there are a lot that run for only the people inside the walls. You are a watcher Leesa and he loves you. Family are a burden we carry for our hearts bleed for their salvation. I have come to point that I give it to my beautiful Lord everyday in prayer. That is all I can do.

Peggy-
My dear (new) Sis. By the way, I loved the photo with you and your puppy.
Thank you for your prayers Peggy, I would love a mate that I could talk too over a coffee. But I know time is short, before long I will see you all whom I love. I just love Gods children, the ones that choose to love him. We share a common bond in his precious blood.

Alleluia-
Dear Sis, thank you thank you for your post, it really spoke to me.
This part really hit me-

“For this he earns the reputation of being dull and over serious, so he is avoided and the gulf between him and society widens. He searches for friends upon whose garments he can detect the smell of myrrh and aloes and cassia out of the ivory palaces, and finding few or none, he, like Mary of old, keeps these things in his heart.”

This is something that I have been accused of, been too serious and dull, not voicing an opinion. I have an opinion all right, but sometimes I am not allowed to express, so I keep silent. I guard my anger and always try to speak in love when people push my buttons, this often causing more pain and assaults. But my view is that we must reign in our desires to attack and show love as Christ loved. Stand up when needed, but to also show love. It is hard sometimes for this Aussie bloke. I am always searching for like minded souls, just awhile ago at work I spotted another Christian through a work telephone call, I was overjoyed. We can spot a brother or sister a mile away!!!!!

CHRISTinCheryl-
Dear Sister how I truly admire your precious words. Living by yourself is something that is truly learnt for some. Some struggle while others succeed. We all long for a soul mate so to speak. You used your time to get close to your loving Lord, and now he has blessed you with an earthly husband. And you would never trade those times, because Cheryl found in those times who she was in Christ, his loved daughter. Bless you sis.
Cheryl isn’t funny how we can look back on a period in our life and can see where we have grown, but at the time we didn’t see it?

Cheryl, Barbara believes but has not given her heart to the Lord. I am constantly pained by this, as I love her dearly. She has helped me grow. I plead to Jesus for her salvation. I cannot talk to her like I can talk to you all here, but I do tell her all about you all, and how much I love you all. Maybe she may think me a little strange, but I know she supports me also. I only know one thing; God loves her as his daughter, and cares for her. I want to see her beside me in front of my precious Lord one day in glory. I will never stop praying for her, my beautiful girl whom loves me as I am, Paul

Star-
Such words of wisdom my dear sister, praises to our King Sister. I would like to say this Star, you are not just his vessel, but you are also his beautiful, adored and loved vessel, his child my dear Sis. We may feel alone but beside us and holding our hands is the King of all creation that knows every hair on our head, which catches every tear cried be it for any hurts or for passed loved ones. Star our trials will turn to praises when we can finally bow down at his feet and adore him forever. Forever in his precious love, I love you Sister. The day is coming, a day that will last for all eternity

Joyful Susan-
Susan, you a are a special Sis, thank you for your prayers. You have battled in recent times with the theft of your house and now with your son at school. You always seem to uplift Sis. I admire how you raise your son to be a man of God. Love ya my Sis.

Diane C-
We are similar Sis, I remember you saying how you are married and you have to keep silent in your relationship. I wish I could put into words, the day I read your post about abortion and how you work with mothers considering procedures etc and how you console them. The Lord has used you for his glory, love ya sis, we are not alone, I remember you also said you had no earthly brothers, well you have one in me sis.

Sarah-
LOL, just like a sister to bring me back to reality!!! Hey I felt that hug too, thanks Sis.

Virginia Arnke-
Dear sis from reading your posts over time I have gleaned little snippets about you and what you have shared with regards about your family. How your husband does not want to talk about the rapture etc. Virginia you are a watcher sis 100%, you must have a wide resource of places where you draw your posts from. But I read them and appreciate them all, most I read. Your posts have blessed so many, I admire how you put them all out there for discussion regardless. You do what you feel you are called for, to inform and to watch, to raise the alarm. And for this Virginia I say thank you Sis, as my sister in him, I love you.

Victory Chanter-
My new dear sis, I hear ya, I hear ya. You have described perfectly what it is like Sis. In the end we can only pray and hope for an opportunity to share when the moment arises. I have learnt long ago not to breathe the hell and ****ation sermons to loved ones. Now I wait and try to reach out in love. At times yes when the time is right we can be blunt. What a knife edge? Basically to lean on the Holy Spirit to lead us, may it be his words not our own.

I do the same, I ask God to send people my way. It is my hearts desire to lead others to know him, we may never know what seeds have fallen in good soil until glory.

I have my garage spaces filled with food for others that the Lord will lead too during the trib. I have USB sticks and letters for loved ones.

The hardest part is knowing when? That we do not know, but we know that the season is here. And now we look everyday to him and wait and do his will. We know he is coming, we are so blessed to be awake.

VC Sis, thank you for the post the other day and everything with regards to the Stephens Ministry, you opened my eyes Sis to some things I never even considered.

Kati-
My dear Sister. I remember years ago praying everyday that my children would grow to love him and give their life’s for him. That they have done. And they did this while their own father whom prayed fell off the rails and back slid. God answered my prayers Kati even when I had my back to him. I praise God everyday for my children and for the love they have for him. My children inspired and taught me what it is like to love Jesus. Kati never be afraid what people think about you bringing your children up in his name. My children are bold to speak about him whom is able to save, and I praise God and thank him. In simple terms Sister, my children taught me.

YeshuasLady-
Dear Sis, if only our loved ones could realise that we love them so much, that we are only trying to help them. To give to them what we feel, what we see with our hearts. To know the precious ever lasting and enduring love of our precious Lord and saviour, Jesus. How he has set us free from ourselves into life, we just want that for them. In the only love there is that can bring freedom, his love. The love of the great I am.

AngelHeart-
I love you Sister, I admire how you reach out to others to share his everlasting life, to evangelise. I still remember how you wanted to go to “Hill song” in Sydney. Don’t worry sis, it won’t be long to when we will be singing in the most glorious choir in front of our King. I want brother TN to play in the band. I will be standing beside you singing his praises sis with many tears of joy.

Sabrina-
My beautiful Belgium Sister in him
What can I say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabrina, I want to tell you something about this word you have given me sis, but before I do I just want to tell you, that I am not going anywhere Sis. I was just speaking my heart, been honest how I was feeling.

Sabrina, I have copied your post and folded it up, and then I put it in the most special place on I know on earth, my bible. I want to read this regularly.

Sister, There were certain things said in this love letter from my father that I want to share with you that you have no idea about.

"My precious Son, you don't have to feel alone. I am always with you, I am the great I AM, the big comforter, I AM is your comforter, call unto My Name. My Name is Jesus, I have suffered the cross for you, I never felt so lonely when the Father turned His eyes from Me, this was the biggest cup for Me to wear. I have done this for you, so the Father would never turn His eyes from you. Call upon My Name whenever you feel lonely, I am always there. I am always in your heart, your heart is right, don't worry about a thing. You are My son and I love you beyond measure. Always remember this."

Even though I am a mature Christian in him so to speak, every day when I pray I thank God the father, the great I AM, then Jesus, then I thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit in my life. The Holy trinity, but I always trip over myself in this our greatest quest of understanding and feel guilty in a silly little way.

This word if you notice explained everything-
“I am the great I AM, the big comforter, I AM is your comforter, call unto My Name. My Name is Jesus”.

This I already know, but it confirmed in my heart something that was silly to even feel guilty about. As Jesus is the way no doubt about it.

And then the word went on to say-
“I am always in your heart, your heart is right, don't worry about a thing. You are My son and I love you beyond measure. Always remember this."

I battle with satan disrupting my thoughts, while in prayer, and while reading or talking to Jesus. I rebuke these thoughts in his name. These thoughts are vile towards God. They involve a mocking of my King. I feel distressed when this happens and rebuke and call out to Jesus. Father that was not me, you know my heart Lord that is all I can say to defend myself to you. As soon as I rebuke the thoughts leave and may not come back for a long time. But I feel bad about these thoughts.

These words spoke volumes to me from my precious Lord Sabrina.

Calling out to Jesus, is something I have always done even when I battled with major depression. Though people left me to my self alone in this world, I never blamed him, he was there when I fell into self abuse and hurt my body. He cried along side me Sabrina. I love him and will always call out to him my precious saviour, he saved me from myself. When he says “Call out to him”, I know what this means, because I have done this in the deepest valley of death and he heard my cries, another confirmation.

Thank you Sabrina, my sis, I love you in him, thank you

All praises to our King

Charity / Char-
Dear Sis, he truly understands Char, he was there and took more unto himself than we would ever know about sis. I will do anything to follow him Char, I am proud to pick up my cross what ever that may bring. I pray that he supplies my strength, for my own strength would fail him in an instant.

Lets fly Char!!!!!!!, fly through the air to his arms. Love you sis and your beautiful family

Cheryl Ann-
Dear Sis you are right, I too thought the church would be running around the block with 2HH in her pyjamas, lol. But I do not see it. Maybe it may happen as we are hearing from some also, I don’t know.

Sis, I long for the day when we all get to see each other in glory, face to face, no sin, forever in his love. His family as one

Ditta-
My dear UK Sis, you are so right Ditta. This is not our home, we always talk about going home and we all know where that is- with him.
We are foreigners in a land that will never accept us, always trying to tell the locals of the beauty from where our father lives whom we will go back to see one day forever. We are always trying to get them to come to our land of beauty.
I had a dear friend pass away recently; he was like a father to me. When he was dying he was told he was going finally to be with Jesus, this man had been a missionary and a pastor and had served his life for the Lord. You know what Ditta? He had the biggest smile when he was told that, and soon afterwards he wish came true. A beautiful man of God

Donna-
Dear Sis and worth it, it is. Donna thank you for what you do and for the beautiful reminders in words and pictures that you give to us of our fathers love for us.
I read some of your posts from the spirit and I am floored sis.

Kolleen-
Dear sis you have spoken wise words here. Yes it even says in the bible about us who follow him will be rejected. How simple it is to know and read the truths, but we find it hard to apply in our hearts sometime. Sis if gaining the prize, to be with him forever means rejection and a little pain, then so be it. He is truly worth it. He is our perfect example of love given unselfishly.

Dee-
My dear Sis, Dee. Did I tell you I am so glad that you are back? Love ya Sis.
You are right; we should take comfort in knowing that he set the perfect example Sis.
We are his, and it does not matter what others think.

Joseph (Joe)-
Bro!!!!!! Bear hugs
Still up for a chat along side the rivers of glory mate? Count me in Joe. As Shirley said, lets flock together. Lets flock together in praise, worship and honour at his feet forever. Love ya bro

Panthia-
My dear sis Panthia, you are not alone for your have a bro in Aussie land. I know where you are coming from and you understand also. It is hard sometimes. Isn’t it great we can all come here like minded and unload, to share and have the joy in waiting for him sis? I am amazed from where we all come from ,but in the end we are all his children regardless of race or colour. We all share that common bond in him. He is the head of our family, our loving Father. Looking forward to meeting all my long distance relatives one day soon Sis and that includes you!!!

Little Anne-
Sis I am so glad you found RITA and have found a place that you can feel at home. It is a brave move coming out of lurker land, but when we do we wonder why we didn’t do it earlier. Love ya Sis.

AbideInHim-
Thanks for the video Sis loved it. Roy Orbison was a legend in song. That video has so many famous singers that took part in his concert. Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, KD Lang, Bonnie Ray, etc etc. I remember watching the DVD and Bruce Springsteen kept looking over at Roy in total awe of him while he was playing.
Abide you are my sis, you are his child, and you have a family here that loves you. I always look forward to reading your posts and replies. Love ya Sis.

Dear Brother Paul,
Thank you for the kind words.
In the spirit,your heart is full on one.And empty
on the other.Because of the ones left behind.
Paul planted,Appolus watered and God gave the
increase.
This vessel is begining to see.
Some of the seeds we planted.Won't take root till
after we are gone.SAD!!!!!.But maybe that is the
way the Lord wants it.For His purpose.
Bless you,
Love in Jesus,
Star

Oh paul..this is the second thing I have read now and I am about to cry again....Thank you for sweet kind words.... they are uplifing and I need it right now...

Paul I love that, that the friend who was like a father to you had a big smile when he knew he was going Home to be with Jesus. I sometimes wonder how I would react if I was told I had a short time to live. I guess you never really know unless that time ever comes. But I think - I really do think - that part of me would just be hugely happy apart from the practical considerations of leaving children behind etc. But how cool it must be - to know, to really know that within a very short space of time we will be Home. Love you brother Paul and see you soon.

Wow.. Paul.. you are just the sweetest and most loving man !! I can just feel the LOVE of the LORD in all your posts...I can see JESUS has just CAPTURED your heart completely with HIS Most Amazing love

It just spills over and OVERFLOWS to ALL people in all your posts!!

kinda like the Fernando Ortega song..."you can have ALL this world, but GIVE ME JESUS" and we ARE completely satisfied in HIM!

you are a blessing and it will be a pleasure meeting you after the Rapture!

Paul THIS song is for you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1O_Jf_fdkI

Maranatha!

Dear brother Paul, what a challenge it must have been to write each person who wrote on your thread!!! The love of Christ truly spills from your heart onto our computer screens! LOL!!

Jesus is our Great Comforter, and He's also given us this place to fellowship with like-minded believers. Praise Him!

I love you my big brother. Thank you for the thoughtful and beautiful words you had for each of us individually. I look forward to the day when I can give you a BIG hug! You got it: LET'S FLY!!!!!!!!!

oh, Paul,

your responses have blessed each one of us. Thank you, . . you are dearly loved back . .

BTTT,
Sorry everyone, I want Sabrina to see this post.
Love ybiC / Paul

My dear brother Paul,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have NO idea how much it means to me that you consider yourself my brother and that you care and remember my post abortion stuff. WOW! What a special man you are! It does my heart so good to know there are men in the world like you. I'm just so used to being around such worldly and non-Christian men, and it's like a drink of fresh water to read about Godly men like you and my other brothers here - that I get to spend eternity with!

Just tonight my husband (who complains constantly, about everything, all the time) was saying how much he hates his job and life, etc., and I asked again, as gently as I could, if he had prayed about it. He got mad as usual and said "Yes, and that never works for me!". I asked him if he'd read the bible because many times God speaks to us through His word and he said "NO, I don't read the bible". And that was that. He wants God's help to do what he wants, but he doesn't want to do anything God's way. 29 years of it. Sigh...

SO, I'm sorry for the rant, but I just wanted to say again what a blessing you are Paul. May God richly bless you!!!

My dearest brother Paul, can I come over to give you a BIG Hug???

Here I am Paul! I was so happy the words of the Lord spoke to your heart, they were so precious to me too and I have printed them out for myself too! What a major confirmation, thank you for telling me! This makes my day, week, month!

Especially the part where He said 'I AM', sometimes when the Lord gives me words for others, He is asking me to cap some letters, like here. It's my experience these words have then a special meaning for the person receiving it. Another thing, normally the Lord speaks to me in Dutch and then I translate it in English. But when He asked me to encourage you, He spoke immediately in English! I mean, same Voice, other language. This is so huge, love it!

I'm not that familiar with the short English words, so what does BTTT mean? I have seen it before, but do not know the meaning of it, oh dear ...

Your words are full of love, I can just sense it, no wonder the Lords spoke those words of love to you ... You are so precious in His eyes my friend. Give Him all the honor and glory! I wished I had some friends like you over here ...

I am having a very hard time for myself, but I have this new thing now I say:
'ALL IS WELL, JESUS IS ON THE THRONE'!

And He is watching you Paul, He holds you in His Hand!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

The Meaning of BTTT
BTTT means "Back To The Top" or "Bump To The Top"

Paul,
Thanks for your kind comments. To answer your question I am in my mid forties. So I am definitely a member of the last generation of this age.

Dear Brother Paul,

Thank you for the personal reply. You are loved greatly. I was telling my husband about you the other day . I am fascinated to have a brother from Australia. I told him how you share your seasons and time of day so we can relate to that. How you live in a rural area and how I was sharing Stephen ministry with you.

He has a hard time relating to that. Was worried he was going to get long distance phone bills. Ha! lol.

The Lord blessed us in that ministry. I'll never forget coming home and announcing I was going to do this. His reply, "I am, too, then." Could've knocked me off my feet! Training was special that way. We were able to discuss what we were learning. When I became a leader I was concerned how that would work. While there were times it was awkward, for the most part he not only was on board with it, he was very helpful as well. Having gone through training helped him to understand demands on my time and situations that came up. The Lord worked it all out.

But when it comes to being called as a watchman, he hasn't been called and it comes between us. He doesn't want to hear it but does share a willingness to listen to current events and connecting to prophecy. He's not an avid student of the Word and doesn't want to hear about dates. Nor is he into saving food to help others. So it makes that awkward for me. I have to walk a fine line there. He's the head of the household. I'm not.

He recently had a dream, where the Rapture happened and he was still here. He was madly going through materials I've saved--even filed by topics, for anyone to find later. Still that didn't change him much. He's a little more interested but still says," Quit talking about it. When it happens, it happens." It embarasses him to have me bring up this topic in visiting with others. so it's tiptoed around and then I'm concerned I'm not meeting my Lord's expectations. I'm caught between being a wife and what I believe the Lord wants from me. The Lord's told me to obey my husband; yet, there's all these messages Bibically that the Lord comes first. So I'm confused on this issue--- a whole topic for another thread some day.

Thanks for your encouraging words. As you can see, I needed to hear them.

Love in Jesus,
VC

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com