Author
Comment
STAR:TELL MY CHILDREN

To be listening for the shofar.
I'm coming.
I love you children,
Adoni

Re: STAR:TELL MY CHILDREN

Wow, Wow, Double Wow, triple Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus, I love you Lord with all my heart

Thank you Star!!!!!!!!!!!!

2HH start running Sis, I am right behind you

Praise him

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

hahahahhaahha 2HH... you be running around the block again?

This is awesome star....

I need this and this is the first thing i have read...Come Lord Jesus...I am ready ready ready...SO ready...

YEP. MY NEIGHBORS THINK I DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE

We all need to hear this.
This vessel is so excited to put this on the web.
Praise the Lord,
COME COME LORD JESUS,
In JESUS name,
Star

Although I should be jumping for joy, (and I'm sure I will after this passes), I am filled with a heaviness, oppressivness, for the lost! Lord, please...in these last few days, please bring people to their knees and have them repent. Surely these volcanoes, earthquakes and other disasters are pointing to You, and people are becoming more aware of Your Presence.

For the Saints who have waited for You for so very long, Lord, THANK YOU! We await the sounding of the shofar and Your Voice. We await the coming PRESENCE OF OUR KING, LORD AND SAVIOR!

We Praise Your Name for Your Messenger, Star. We Praise Your Name for Your Love for Us, Your Children, that we can have the Hope and the Anticipation of Your Presence. May we be watching and waiting for Your Call.
WE LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE WORTHY, LORD, OF GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE. YOU ALONE ARE GOD. YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY, THE THREE IN ONE. YOU ARE LORD OF ALL!!!!!

Paul/Aussie
Wow, Wow, Double Wow, triple Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus, I love you Lord with all my heart

Thank you Star!!!!!!!!!!!!

2HH start running Sis, I am right behind you

Praise him

And resounding DITTO!!! from me too!!!

Star, dearest sister~
thank you for such a wonderful message!

Jesus has been revealing more to me, as well~ I am sooo very excited!

We are listening Lord Jesus~ thank you for preparing us and making us ready for you~ Your Bride, without spot or wrinkle!!!

I just want to say that I love you all my brothers and sisters that love him. We are family, we are going home and Christ is the head of this house.

I pray Lord for all the people of this world, that they may find you in the days ahead Lord. Lead them to the cross Father. This saddens me Lord knowing what will come

I pray for the land of Israel Lord and its beautiful People Lord. Protect her and keep her pure, may she give glory to you. May they know Jesus is Lord.

PraiseGod! I AM LISTENING AND I AM COUNTING!!!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Amen Paul I am in agreement with you....

Melanie
Star, dearest sister~

We are listening Lord Jesus~ thank you for preparing us and making us ready for you~ Your Bride, without spot or wrinkle!!!

Melanie!!!!

Scuggars~ you really clean up nicely!

joyful susan
Melanie
Star, dearest sister~

Melanie!!!!

I know, Sue!!!!

Whoaaaaaaaa!!!!

Star thanks for this great word. Sounds like the answer to the question I had yesterday. God is awesome. Hope its TODAY.

I too am excited and I felt it could be any day.

Thank you Star for the word and I will continue to pray for all my relatives and friends.

For....the fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much.

YBIC
Rich E.

Thank you Star for your words, and Rhonda for yours too, I see all of us, as much as we are so ready to go, feel heart broken about those who do not believe.
I prayed today already too for something to wake people up before it is to late for them to make the rapture, but maybe it will take the rapture for others to make that commitment.
SO HAPPY though!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Don't mean the spoiler of good news but I am leary of these so called words od knowledge..Star would you share some info. on your christian background and when you began to use this prophectic gift...Jesus is coming but we need to get the gospel out to everybody...God Bless

Thank you for this wonderful message Star!

Wendy, it's funny you mention the Chile quake. On the morning of the Chile quake as I was getting out of bed (before I knew about the quake) I asked our Lord, "is today the day Lord?". Usually I hear soon, but this morning I heard "Yes". I kind of chuckled and said "Yes???" and I heard "The world as you know it will never be the same, but fear not for I am by your side". Then I turned on the computer and found out about the Chile quake. I have thought about that morning a lot since then. The words really were profound because SO much has happened in our world since that quake. I believe it was part of our final journey.

Lord, we come boldly to Your Throne Room this morning. We pray that the words you gave Star will come to pass soon. Lord, we long to be with you, we long to be Your Bride. At the same time our hearts are breaking for those that will be left behind. Please Lord, open their eyes, allow their ears to hear and soften their hearts that they might come to know You Lord, to know that you will give them eternal life and protect them through the tribulation. Lord we anxiously await your return. Our ears are poised and listening. We ask that you find us worthy and without blemish. We LOVE YOU JESUS and it is in Your Name that we Pray Amen

Your anxiously awaiting Bride, Panthia

Wow! Star, this is FANTASTIC!! For the Lord to tell us to listen for the shofar means it's VERY VERY close! Praise the Lord!!! Thank You, Star!! You just made my day!! If I had little jumpy critters like you all, they would be jumping for joy!!

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

Sadly , with all that The Lord has warned with , many people are choosing to either ignore these grave warnings or look at them as just nature in upheaval as in centuries past, and are agitated by Christians who point out the obvious signs of our times . WAKE UP ! WAKE UP before it is too late ...
The Lord is doing everything in His Power to WAKE UP the lost ...He is merciful to the Very End !
Thank you Star for your great message to usward , Praise HIM !!!

Dear Morning Star,
Before This vessel says anything.
Please take what the Lord has given me to share.
Take this to the HOLY SPIRIT.
BLESS YOU,
Star

Psalm 81:1-3 (New King James Version)

Psalm 81
To the Chief Musician. On an instrument of Gath. A Psalm of Asaph.
1 Sing aloud to God our strength;
Make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob.
2 Raise a song and strike the timbrel,
The pleasant harp with the lute.

3 Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon,
At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

Thank you for this word, sweet sister, Star!

I'm doing the happy dance here. I feel like David who danced and sang while moving the Ark to the new Tabernacle!

I have to share a little something with you, it's not prophetic, just a feeling that I've had.

I'm usually a person who has a bit of unknown anxiety. I ruminate on things and always have a bit of uptightness about me. Anyway, since about Easter, I've felt such peace! Nothing seems to push my buttons, no worries or anxiousness at all. I feel at peace with the world.

This in itself is a good thing, but sounds kind of minor, but I realize that it is supernatural because it's not my normal self and I've been wondering where this peaceful feeling is coming from. I've been asking the Lord about this, and now I know. It's because He's coming for us!!!! Woo-hoo!

Thank you dear, sister! Can't wait to meet you, and all of Rita in the Clouds!

YSIC,
Chris N.

2HH dear sis,

I am still running!!!!!!!

I really hope it is true this time!!! I am so tired of this evil world I just want to leave it now!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Panthia

Wendy, it's funny you mention the Chile quake. On the morning of the Chile quake as I was getting out of bed (before I knew about the quake) I asked our Lord, "is today the day Lord?". Usually I hear soon, but this morning I heard "Yes". I kind of chuckled and said "Yes???" and I heard "The world as you know it will never be the same, but fear not for I am by your side". Then I turned on the computer and found out about the Chile quake. I have thought about that morning a lot since then. The words really were profound because SO much has happened in our world since that quake. I believe it was part of our final journey. Panthia

Panthia, I had read what the Lord told you before but when I read it this time something occurred to me. That is, I wonder if the size and power of the quake in Chile somehow caused the volcano in Iceland to awaken? I am not a geologist or scientist, but it seems to me that a major jolt like this can affect other parts of the earth. Kind of like the ripple effect of throwing a pebble into the water.

Morning Star, I have had assurance from the Lord that He is speaking to Star and that she is a reliable witness.

Star, I usually have the TV on in the morning while getting ready for work, but decided to have it quiet in the house (just in case).... not that that would be any kind of problem.... and on the way to work while driving I was thinking "suppose you heard the shofar sound right now".

Thank you for giving us this encouragement from our wonderful Lord ..... is this really it ya'll? I can't believe I could be one of the luckiest people who have EVER been born!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Texas Sue
Panthia

Panthia, I had read what the Lord told you before but when I read it this time something occurred to me. That is, I wonder if the size and power of the quake in Chile somehow caused the volcano in Iceland to awaken? I am not a geologist or scientist, but it seems to me that a major jolt like this can affect other parts of the earth. Kind of like the ripple effect of throwing a pebble into the water.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090110084653.htm

Large Earthquakes Trigger a Surge in Volcanic Eruptions

Email: cidp@aol.com

Peggy
Texas Sue
Panthia

I was just thinking abou this today and thinking that the earthquakes are shaking up the volcanos....

interesting huh....

Star, thank you for being open and used by the Holy Spirit! My position at my job was eliminated and I was given a substantial pay cut. When asking the Lord what I should do, he tells me to just wait...I am coming!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

Email: jesusislord@inbox.com

Keith
Star, thank you for being open and used by the Holy Spirit! My position at my job was eliminated and I was given a substantial pay cut. When asking the Lord what I should do, he tells me to just wait...I am coming!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

joyful susan
Peggy
Texas Sue
Panthia

I was just thinking abou this today and thinking that the earthquakes are shaking up the volcanos....

interesting huh....

I have been thinking about that morning ever since I "heard" "the world as you know it will never be the same". I just think that it was more than a coincidence that the Chile quake had happened just before I received that word and I did NOT know that there had been a quake. I am not sure why I was given those words but I try to remind myself all the time "fear not for I am by your side".

PLEASE COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS, WE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT YOUR RETURN

ysiC Panthia

STAR:TELL MY CHILDREN
To be listening for the shofar.
I'm coming.
I love you children,
Adoni

Dear Star, I wanted to let you know: the Lord has told me that you are His special [chosen] daughter. (This was back when you began posting on RITA.) I praise Him for giving you these precious words of encouragement for us who long for His appearing!

Whenever the Lord gives me a message, I like to ask Him for a verse of confirmation, to go along with the message. So this is what I did with the
word you received today. I asked Him to confirm it with a verse.

I then opened my Bible and focused my eyes on the words of the first verse I saw, which was Revelation 1:10

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a TRUMPET...

I don't know about y'all, but I think that's a pretty nifty confirmation verse...

Now THAT'S a confirmation. Thanks Charity. I love what God showed you and it really confirms the word He gave to Star. In the mouth of two or three witnesses a thing is established!

Amen, Charity and Texas Sue! This is really exciting!! I really needed this today, praise the Lord!!

This is EXACTLY what has been happening to me too. LOTS of things have been happening to me, but my soul has been absolutely placid and calm, nothing worldly matters any more. So unlike my usual self. I think it's a good sign.

AbideInHIm

I have to share a little something with you, it's not prophetic, just a feeling that I've had.

I'm usually a person who has a bit of unknown anxiety. I ruminate on things and always have a bit of uptightness about me. Anyway, since about Easter, I've felt such peace! Nothing seems to push my buttons, no worries or anxiousness at all. I feel at peace with the world.

This in itself is a good thing, but sounds kind of minor, but I realize that it is supernatural because it's not my normal self and I've been wondering where this peaceful feeling is coming from. I've been asking the Lord about this, and now I know. It's because He's coming for us!!!! Woo-hoo!

YSIC,
Chris N.

Texas Sue
Now THAT'S a confirmation. Thanks Charity. I love what God showed you and it really confirms the word He gave to Star. In the mouth of two or three witnesses a thing is established!

Regarding listening for the shofar, I think that the Holy Spirit is really emphasizing this and may be bearing witness of His own words as He said this two days in a row!!

AMEN, Melissa & Sue!

Holy Spirit is speaking!!!

The Spirit & the Bride say:
'COME LORD JESUS'!

Lisaleenie
Amen, Charity and Texas Sue! This is really exciting!! I really needed this today, praise the Lord!!

Saying a prayer for you right now, sweet Eileen.

I agree with Tsue and this is an awesome confirmation...enough said :)

Thank you Charity for sharing what the Lord speaks to you.....You were in my dream last night but I would have to really think about what it was and I am not feeling well right now so I do not think that is going to happen ...lol..but I admire the gift God has given you...and your witness....

but I admire the gift God has given you...and your witness....

Charity, I also really was blessed reading what you shared about your relationship with God and also admire your witness!! God bless your loving heart!

Charity is a beautiful witness for me too....as are you, Melissa :0). Love you both!

Thanks, Star, for the words of encouragement.

Charity,
For you to ues that word chose.This vessel can hardly see the keys.I'm crying so hard.
In 1998,the Lord spoke to me audibly.And said that
very word.JESUS said HE chose me.No one else wanted me.I was driveing at the time.So I couldn't drop to my knees right then.
All I could was PRAISE HIM.Cause I didn't know why.
And He did not tell me.Untill comeing to RITA.
This vessel feels so BLESSED.
PRAISE THE LORD,
Thank you,
Star

Dee, I love you too and you are a very precious lady!! Thanks again for praying for my daughter and my visit last year!!

Star, a picture for you, His yielded vessel.

Charity , The Picture is perfect..it sure
reflects Stars spiritual personality!

joyful susan
Keith

YAY!!!

DOUBLE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com