Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A GREAT DIAMOND VISION....SUSAN OMARRA...4/20/10

The Great Rainbow Diamond Vision

On 4-19-10, I saw a vision while lying upon my bed. The power of God was so strong that I grabbed my voice recorder and recorded the experience on audio as I was seeing it to Patrick who was with me.

I saw up in the heavens a very large diamond descending. It was very vast, as big as a planet. It was flashing with every color conceivable, and was so beautiful. It was alive and it swirled as it descended. It was so huge that it was overwhelming to watch it even in a vision form. Great power radiated from it as it moved and it seemed that the whole of heaven was connected to this great diamond.

As I watched, it seemed that the whole diamond began to vibrate and to increase in it’s intensity. It grew brighter and the heavens itself seemed to vibrate too as I watched from my bed. Then, all of a sudden, it exploded into a billion pieces up in the heavens. I was shocked as I watched it spread out into a billion directions as the fragments began to rain down upon the earth below.

Then as I watched the fragments of the great diamond, they fell upon the earth and went right into men and women and children on the earth. They went right into their hearts. Not everyone on earth received a fragment, but multitudes did. As I watched, the fragments went into the depths of their beings and lit up. The people then began to radiate the same rainbow lights that the great diamond did while it was in the heavens. Now God’s people began to radiate this within their beings upon the earth.

As the people became fully infused with this light, they began to go forth and they ministered with great power and authority all over the earth. Living lights flowed out of their hands as they touched people. Living lights went out of their mouths as they spoke under God’s power, and many people were filled with the same living lights and the divine life of God as they received salvation. This caused much upheaval upon the earth as these people began to move across the earth. The lights and the life of God spread like a fire, and the great diamond now lived within his men and women. They were His Living Stones.

The vision ended. I went online to see if there was a diamond that could compare to what I saw, and I found a few pictures of diamonds online: They are not even close, by heavenly standards, but, this is what I could find:

*-see attached pics of rainbow diamonds

-Susan O’Marra
4-19-10

Then, on 4-20-10, I was talking with my friend Deborah on the phone. After I finished I saw a vision of her. I emailed her the vision that I saw of her. I know that it will also bless you who read it now, for it is a confirmation of the vision I had last night of the great rainbow diamond in heaven that rained down on the earth. –Susan

Dear Deborah: 4-20-10

Tonight after I talked with you on the phone, I saw you in a vision. You were looking with your head tilted down at your hand and on your hand was a beautiful diamond ring. The diamond was a shade of yellow amber. You smiled at your hand and you said, “This is from my boyfriend.” I said, “It is very special and beautiful. You shook your head and said, “Yes, but it is only a token.” Then you lifted up your head to look at me. Your two eyes were the same diamonds. Two yellow amber diamonds were shining back at me. The diamonds were alive in you and shone out of your eyes back at me.

The Lord is fashioning you into a very beautiful Jewel, made in His Image and Likeness.

Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the Lord talked often one to another; and the Lord listened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who reverenced and worshipfully feared the Lord and who thought on His name. 17And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him. 18Then shall you return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God and him who does not serve Him.

I looked online to see if I could find a picture that was like what I saw on your finger and in your eyes...

This is what I found:

*see attached pic of yellow diamond

-Susan O’Marra
4-20-10

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: A GREAT DIAMOND VISION....SUSAN OMARRA...4/20/10

Wow that was a beautiful vision,

it seems to refer to the Brides ministry that the loaf of barley site talks about,

is that what ya'll think?

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I JUST POSTED TOMMY HICKS VISION ON THIS WEBSITE...
I believe it corresponds to the vision that Susan received on the 20th... This vision has not yet happened completely....

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

This vessel has had lots of visions.
But never any thing like that.
Absolutely Beautifull.
Bless you for sharing this.
Praise the Lord,
Star

This is a true vision!...and very, very beautiful.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. PRAISE HIM!

Wow So Beautiful,that Diamond is His Heart, it Has many Facets,and He will then make us one with Him,Yeshua(Jesus)is soo Precious.

Beautiful, beautiful vision, Virginia . . a touch of heaven here and now . . a blessed sharing.

YeshuasLady
Wow So Beautiful,that Diamond is His Heart, it Has many Facets,and He will then make us one with Him,Yeshua(Jesus)is soo Precious.

YeshuasLady, have you seen His heart, too? If so, I would love to read your testimony. Wow! I am now inspired to share my vision. Here's what I wrote down the day after I saw it:

On the night on March 31, 2010, I really, really wanted to see the heart of my Lord.
I would say that I was DESPERATE to see it!!!

So I was praying that He would give me maybe just a glimpse of His heart, so that I might know Him more.

And then, in my mind's eye... I saw it. Oh dear, I don't know if I can explain it, though!

It looked like a huge flawless diamond, & it was filled with really bright, whitest light. What startled me is that there were solid DAGGERS of light shooting out from His heart. These daggers were incredibly sharp. Each one was so sharp, in fact, that it would slice into you if you so much as touched the tip.

I drew near because I trusted Him and wanted to be close to Him...and when I got close enough, one of the daggers pierced me through the eye. Then another one got me in the heart. I couldn't physically feel the pain, but of course I knew if this actually happened it would be excrutiating. I thought, "Who, then, can draw near to God?"

And then I noticed that my body began to be filled with the same light which was emanating from His beautiful heart! (Before this, I had looked black inside). I knew that if I let His "daggers of light" keep piercing me, then I would become completely filled with light and I would be able to not only draw near, but actually crawl inside of His heart!

There were no daggers pointing toward the inside of His heart--only outward.

After the vision, I was wondering why the dagger had poked me in the eye first thing, and was reminded of this verse from Matthew 6:

“Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!" (Mt. 6:22-23 NLT)

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART, FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD..."

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com