Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: What I remember about Heaven from before I was born

CHRISTinCheryl
THis post is very interesting,I do not discount anyones visions or dreams as YESHUA has given me some very prophetic dreams...TN Dove you are a wonderful man with a sweet spirit but I wanted to research this subject some more.. I just wanted some more Biblical basis for this subject and I came up with this post....
dont shoot me all okay??

http://www.carm.org/questions/about-doctrine/did-we-exist-god-we-were-born-earth

Another article on the subject I found...

http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/creation/spirits.html

Tom
Kerry, It is probably just a matter of semantics.

I conclude that also, and totally agree!!! . .

Paul, that's an awesome story! I've read lots of people's out of body experiences before, but yours is the first I have read where their body was still moving or feeling pain or something while their spirit watched it. Very interesting. I assumed that to be out of the body, one would technically be dead.

I seem to have a vague memory of floating up towards the ceiling when I was a child. I don't have very many childhood memories, but I do think I had an experience like that. I remember being afraid because I was up at the ceiling and felt stuck, and scared as to how to get back down. I don't have any memories of seeing my body or anything like that though.

I used to dream about being able to fly everywhere - so I don't know if that's an out of body thing or just a dream. I always assumed everyone dreamed of flying - but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I don't think your experience is new agey at all. I've read lots of Christian accounts like it.

Blessings bro.

Paul/Aussie
TN dear brother & everyone,

I am a little bit hesitant in posting this information about myself, as I am in no way new age or anything like that. I believe 100% in Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour. If my post offends, then mods please delate straight away.

Great story. So many NDE's on RITA! Who knew?

Maybe we all miss it & just wanna go back home.

I don't think that's New Age at all, Paul. Lots of people have left their bodies in accidents & then returned to tell of encounters with Yeshua, Heaven, Hell, etc.

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com