<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Paul I Am Sorry I Did Not Get Around To Reply To Your Moving Post About Feeling Alone!

I just had time to finally get around and get caught up(did I say Caught Up--Lord take us now!)on reading some of these other beautiful members posts!!

Paul you are describing the same experience that I have been going through every day since I don't know when!!!

It seems like we all were chosen to be slowly ripped apart from the emotional tugs that we have that would otherwise pull our flesh into the cesspool of this corrupt world!!!

We are dying a slow death to this world and its lusts!!!

I think to myself once and again, just what would I do if I had big abes, babe magnet looks and other gifted talents to attrack the opposite sex!!

I guess it would be me and the flesh wrestling on a day to day battlefied ad nauseum!!

But God chose the weak of this world, the poor in spirit, and those who are not perfect specimens like me; but Paul from your picture I think you would be a babe magnet if you were not a christian!!!

I am not ugly or unhandsome mind you!! But I have more then a few things that would prevent me from being a babe magnet-to God be the Glory!!!!!

That is why I would rather glory in my weaknesses then boast about my strengths; for when we are weak His power and works can be demonstrated in our impoverished estate of spiritual welfare!!!

We are made strong by not relying on our flesh to be confident!!!

The Lord is our confidence!!! We don't need a hot chick to flirt with us to make us feel good about ourselves!!!

I would rather get a kind compliment from the RITA Girls Gone Well-Mannered any old day, then one flirtatious pick-up line from a misguided babe in this sin soaked world!!!

Paul I love you brother!! You mean so much to RITA that your contribution is more than just a wink of the eye!! It is a giant bear hug of love!!!

Re: Paul I Am Sorry I Did Not Get Around To Reply To Your Moving Post About Feeling Alone!

I'm sorry too, Paul. I haven't been myself lately. But I do understand about being lonely. And misunderstood. And having people mock and ignore me when I speak to them about the rapture. That's why there is a crown waiting for us, dear bother, because it IS so hard.

To be honest, I've just stopped trying to talk to people anymore. Like Jesus said, if they don't listen to you, then wipe your feet and move on. After so long, I've just given up. I pray for them instead.

Paul, I just wanted to say like my buddy Scott, I love you too, dear brother.

Re: Paul I Am Sorry I Did Not Get Around To Reply To Your Moving Post About Feeling Alone!

Dear Scott & Lisaleenie,

Hey you two whom I love what’s all this about? You have no need to say sorry to me about anything, anything at all. I don’t want both of you feeling bad about my post that would upset me.

Everyone posts here; we all have something to say as brothers and sisters. And everyone is equally important. I am no one special guys, I am just simple old Paul from Aussie land. If I could reach through the internet wires you would feel a big hug from me.

Some days I read all the posts and others I run out of time and don’t get the time to read. That’s normal as we all live busy lives. Some we read but do not reply too as well. But I know you guys and I know that all of you have good hearts, I don’t look to see or feel offended when someone does not reply to my posts.

All glory to our loving Lord, Jesus Christ

Scott-
I want to tell you something here my bro regarding the opposite sex. (Boy am I putting my foot in it now!!!!! The sisters will have a big laugh here)
Arrrhhh well, here goes-

Scott- I think bro at times you are hard on your self my friend, I have picked up on this. Please do not be offended with my words. O.k you are a single man, do you realise how hard that is for some people, while others can manage with no problems. You are to be commended

Physical attraction, yes it does happen bro, more so with men than women. Men are more driven by their hormones than by what they see in another person that is not flesh.

(ohh boy here goes) A woman Scott though they would like an attractive man, they tend to look deeper into the person than we do, in simple terms they look for things of the heart. A woman loves nothing more than to have a soul mate whom they can call their best friend. Communication and having someone that will listen to them and to understand them is vitally important. A bloke that has the body of a weight lifter / model may seem great, but a woman will go after a man that treats them as a prized possession any time. Women have a unique ability of been able to see through the falseness that we men can hide in appearances and actions. Basically they can see through the layers.

A women that loves her man will support him, because they can see our strengths more than we can. And those strengths are not physical, but strengths of character, strengths in leader ship, fatherhood, etc etc. And why do they do this? Because they desire the heart over an athletes body anytime.

Women will stand their ground stronger than a man can any day if they believe in something with a passion. Words cannot hurt them, but words can also destroy them (you figure it out). A loss of trust results in firstly anger, then hurt, then self blame, then a loss of self worth. The road to recovery is long; it is hard and can in some cases never heal.

You notice I have not mentioned the word sex in all of this, simply because it does not apply. Though an important part of marriage, it pales in stature to almost nothing when compared to companionship, honesty, trust and matters of the heart.

So my bro, my mate, you are a good godly man. You communicate better than most, you pursue things of the heart. Now I would say that you are a chick magnet?

And what you said about me been one!!! Sorry mate, I was hit around the head at birth with the ugly stick LOL LOL.

Lisaleenie-
Dear sis if you have made it this far after reading what I wrote, I have most likely made you laugh by now. I love ya sis, be encouraged you’re in my prayers.

Love ybiC/ Paul

I'm sorry I've haven't replied too, Paul. I echo exactly what Lisaleenie has said.
It seems like the world has become some out of control carnival ride or roller coaster that just won't stop.
I've had to take time to turn off all the plug-ins and electronics - and in the silence just be with Jesus.
I know how you feel - alone but not lonely.
Thanking God every minute for Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Email: Mehyndshaw@AOL.com

Paul, That is awesome advise and right on in my opinion!

Scott, I really enjoyed your serious side in this post!

You guys are both winners in my book!!

"We are dying a slow death to this world and its lusts!!!"

Scott--your rare [serious] post was so right on and true! So many of us can relate to it, I had no idea.
This thread dangled there yesterday, and I was happy today to see it so totally answered. God bless you, Scott.

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

Paul I too think you would make an excellent marriage and single guidence councelor for church folk and just people seeking courtship advice!!

The word I used when I said I was sorry was probably to strong!! I was really sorry in the way that I was just wishing that I had an opportunity to chime in to your post at the same time as all the other dear and wonderful members, when the moment was right!!!

That's what I mean by being sorry!! Not that I was grieved down to the core of my being with deep thoughts of regret and full hearted remorsefulness which created a vacuum of unrelentful unabashedness which will linger on for the lenght of all eternity without a break or a temperal pit stop of self pity on my poor soul!!!

Paul as you know by now I am using my DRY HUMOR to guide you on this mystery tour down Scarberry Lane!!

I think I will now post an apology by Scarby himself--if you don't mine me taking some comic liberty at our expense!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com