Author
Comment
JESUS SAYS:KEEP LISTENING FOR THE SHOFAR

Keep listening for the shofar.
You will hear it before you know it.
I Love My Bride,
Adoni

Re: JESUS SAYS:KEEP LISTENING FOR THE SHOFAR

Star, this is so very exciting to all of us here at RITA. Thank you for sharing ONLY what the Lord tells you to share. You never try to interpret what is being said or try to add or detract from His message; you share ONLY what He tells you to. That is why I know it is from the Lord Himself, not from your own thoughts. You are a vessel, as you said, to share His love to us. Yes, we can go directly to Him, and He tells us to do so. But you have given us hope in hearing His words through you. Thank you for being a willing servant.

FOLKS, IT WON'T BE LONG NOW AND WE'LL BE OUTTA HERE!!! I can't wait.

I am reminded of my dream in which I KNEW, just KNEW that THAT particular day was when the Lord was coming, I just didn't know what time. I remember in the dream knowing that He was coming, but I don't know WHY I knew; I just knew. Kinda like waiting for relatives to come when I was young. I knew they were coming, but I didn't know what time. But the excitement and anticipation was OVERWHELMING! That's how I feel now. The excitement and anticipation are overwhelming. I know He's coming really, really, REALLY soon. Just not sure when and what time. But Oh, I am sooo ready.

Thank you, Jesus, for using Star as your vessel, to share these, your sweet messages, w/us RITArians.

I keep hope 'n' prayin' ta hearin' your shofar...and listenin' for your much yearned for 'Come up hither!!!' command too. Infact, we're ALL waitin' w/great anticipation for THAT command. And I can't wait!!!

P.S. TY Star, for sharing w/us, Jesus' latest message of encouragement.

Tammy (SNC)

Star, This must be getting close to receive this message twice, two days in a row, almost like a witness?! Thanks for sharing these very encouraging messages with us!! Your sis in Christ, Melissa

Oh,i looove that Shofar,Sound,I Cant Wait to see His Beautiful Shinning ,Face, Todah, Star thats,was such a blessing i needed this,wow !! Shalom,Shalom

I SHALL BE THERE TO GET MY BRIDE

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Sounds like we are getting VERY, VERY CLOSE!!!

This is truly exciting!!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Scuggers, here is a full picture of the girl, in case you're interested!

If this is true then I am very excited but I am so tired of getting my hopes up I am afraid to get my hopes up again because I don't want to be let down again.

Star I have a question for the Lord can you ask him how will we hear the shofar will it be in our spirit in our dreams or will we actually physically heart it???

And what about the christians that know there will be a rapture but are not watching for the signs and just living life until they are raptured away.

And there are some christians that don't even beleive in the rapture.

So what will happen to all the christians that are not listening for the shofar or ready like we are??

And can you ask the Lord will all the children go up into Heaven even the ones from Muslim families and rebellious teenagers that are christians like my daughter??

And also will all the animals and our pets be going too??

And if children and animals go in the rapture and are not listening for the shofar then why do we have too??

These are questions that really concern me and I hope you can get the answers I seek from the Lord.

I have wanted to know the answers to these questions and asked the Lord and I beleive he is using you to answer them for me.

Can you also ask the Lord if he is coming for sure on Pentecost like CJ is so sure of!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Star
It sounds like the Lord himself is starting
to get very excited about his plans!

Angelheart,
This vessel believes we will hear the shofar audibly
in our ears.Thats why Jesus keeps telling us to
listen.
As for your other questions.
You need to take them to the Lord.
This vessel is only a messenger for the Lord.
Bless you,
Star

I am still wondering about 2011 and 2012 though some things need to still happen....What do you guys think?

All right I do not mean to be rude..I have a question? What about Chuck Pierce and Kim Clement that say we are here for another 20 years..I do not want any bashing but this just confuses me..For instance Chuck Pierce has a book called reedeming the times and he says we are here in 2026...So what does that mean..Yet some people say soon..Well what is soon?? Answers please

Morning Star, I think that Chuck Pierce, Kim Clement and others that are talking 20 years down the road are seeing over into the miillenium whether they realize it or not. I agree with C.J. and many here that this year really lines up as an exit year. And am I ready to go! Woooo hoooooooo past ready!!!

Excellent points CJ, I with you on them all, matches my thoughts all the way, interesting thing is, when the movie 2012 came out I went around telling people the exact same thing, they want to make you think you got two years but its a trick, it starts in 2010!

I have to find another word apart from WOW!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

Thank you my dear sweet Jesus

Thank you Star dear Sister

2HH, I am catching you Sis

Lately I purchased an Ipod, all my children have one. Dad has finally made it to the 21st century. I have downloaded all my praise music etc onto it. While Iam working around the house, or cutting the grass etc I am bopping away praising the Lord.

it was funny, last weekend my son was helping me move some dirt with shovels etc. He turned to me and said, "Dad turn that thing down in volume, otherwise you will go deaf". I could not hear him and said something back. When you are wearing one of these things you dont realise that when you talk you are actually shouting. You should of seen his face of embarrsment as we were out the front of the house and people were walking past or in their front gardens.!!!!

Oohhh yeah, after that rave on, I hope I hear the Shofar over the Ipod. Nahh I am not addicted to the Ipod, I just love to praise him in song!!!!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Most everyone I know here realizes the bad track record on prophecies being unfulfilled coming from the Kim Clement website!!!

It is still a 20 years prediction coming from not the word of God but the mouth of man!!!!

Most of our estimations are centered on bible jubilees and actual dates that have had prophectic historical relavance as a foundation to our calculations!!!

In other words we did not dream them up or pull them out of the ashes!!!(I could have said something else that sounds like ashes!)

I do not know what I would do without my ipod nano. It upsets my wife at times as I listen to it constantly. My playlist is divided up between Christian music and sermons such as Steve Hadley. It helps me keep my mind on God.

Jim

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com