Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is He Coming Sooner Than We Think? VERY Possible!!!!..Virginia

After reading Star's message and by now our hopes have soared, my thoughts went back to my dream I had on the 16th of April in regards to a number I heard in a clear voice....the number 17. I at that time checked my calendar but only briefly. As I look at my Jewish calendar (received from Jerry Golden for 2010) it shows number 17 on May 1, 2010..The month Iyyar..the day 17. April 30th would be a Friday...a possible fly day for those in US and May 1st for Israel. This would fit in with the discussion that
"He is cominng at a time when we think not".

Another timeline would be Sept. 25th which is Tishrei 17...the third day of Feast of Tabernacles..this feast starts on Sept. 23rd...the first day of fall.
This timeline is not 'soon' in our eyes and I hope it is sooner. A fall rapture has been given to several people over the years.

WE WILL SOON FIND OUT...JUST SOME DAYS TO THROW AROUND..

I know I was not given that number for no reason...and since I had been praying much about the rapture along with the rest of us...maybe it has some meaning...

P.S. As I read Mary Clark's message about heaven and what was going gone..I expereinced this same thought when I was in heaven (in dream) on the 16th...could not hear what was being spoken but I knew it had to do with what was about soon to take place. It was then that I heard number 17.

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: Is He Coming Sooner Than We Think? VERY Possible!!!!..Virginia

WONDERFUL VIRGINIA! AMEN. VERY SOON!

Virginia, I'm really looking forward to what MAY may hold!

Back in January, I heard the Lord say, "April showers bring May flowers."

I knew he was giving me a "hint" about what was in store for April, & May (spiritually speaking) ...

and I thought of this passage in Song of Solomon:

'The FLOWERS have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
'The fig tree has ripened its figs,
And the vines IN BLOSSOM have given forth their fragrance.
Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along
!' (SoS 2:12-13)

If you have any other ideas, I love to hear them.

It's possible that the Holy Spirit will pour down and seal the 144,000 on Pentecost with supernatural revelations, just like He did on the day of Pentecost for the church.

They would then go forth like they did on that day and 3000 souls were saved in one day. That was only 120, imagine what will happen when 144,000 go forth? We will be gone before that, they take our place as God's witness on the earth.

So, you could be right!!! Come Lord Jesus!

Email: weaman@mac.com

I thought He was for sure coming in 2008, so in my mind its "LATER than I thought," lol....
but today would be GREAT!!

Interesting replies...Chasity..I love your message "April showers bring May flowers"...may it be so!!!

I also love Neal's message about 2nd Passover and the 17th day the heavens opened...may it be so...

Since we have already been told twice to watch for the shofar (to sound)...maybe it is a 10 day warning...just my thoughts..that would take us to the 30th/1st. A three day warning would take us to the 23rd...this Friday...that would even be greater!!!
Not too long to wait no matter which way we may calculate...IT IS IN HIS HANDS...HIS PERFECT TIMING!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Dear Virginia, I feel like I've missed a beat somewhere. Here is the part of your post that caused me to wonder what Mary Clark said and what you saw in heaven as well:

P.S. As I read Mary Clark's message about heaven and what was going gone..I expereinced this same thought when I was in heaven (in dream) on the 16th...could not hear what was being spoken but I knew it had to do with what was about soon to take place. It was then that I heard number 17.

Curiosity is nibbling at me. Hope to hear soon. :)

Texas Sue...sorry I meant Susan O'Marra....I had just read Mary Clarks message. Susans' message is 'ALL IS IN READINESS'....that is who I was referring to....

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Thanks Virginia, I did read Susan O'Marra's post that you put on the board and it was wonderful. Doesn't it make you feel as if it can be just any moment now? Can't wait to feel the lift and see the throne.

I have been thinking about Steve Berryman's post...about the two sets of sevens and the three events all around this second Passover stuff. The Lord does like to do things in 3's and 7's.

I also believe May 9/10 to be significant for some event...not sure what year, but I believe it to be this year. I also know I saw April and 2010 with the middle blurred out (day of the month).

Of interest too to me is the vision I had of the blood on the doorposts...it was in my bedroom and was around my bathroom door and occurred a few days after Passover. What is interesting is that I only saw TWO marks on either side of the door post...and not one on top.

Today I started thinking about it again...that perhaps there was a hidden clue here.....why go to the trouble to show me a passover vision, but not three marks? Could it mean SECOND passover since there were only two marks? I also believe the bathroom door was significant as bathrooms represent cleansing or baptism.

I had yet another vision a few days ago that I have yet to share with anyone...I saw cracks all over the ceiling again, but THIS TIME the light fixture was blurred out.....not totally sure of the interpretation, but I think it could mean 'earthquake' with subsequent removal of 'the Light in this world'...aka the Church.

Very thought provoking, Virginia...I am sure we are coming upon a very significant time period.

I also think of Charity's 5, 6, 7, Jesus BANG.....Iyyar is the 7th month on the Hebrew civil calendar right?

Virginia Arnke
After reading Star's message and by now our hopes have soared, my thoughts went back to my dream I had on the 16th of April in regards to a number I heard in a clear voice....the number 17. I at that time checked my calendar but only briefly. As I look at my Jewish calendar (received from Jerry Golden for 2010) it shows number 17 on May 1, 2010..The month Iyyar..the day 17. April 30th would be a Friday...a possible fly day for those in US and May 1st for Israel. This would fit in with the discussion that
"He is cominng at a time when we think not".

I know I was not given that number for no reason...and since I had been praying much about the rapture along with the rest of us...maybe it has some meaning...

MARANATHA...Virginia

well, 2nd Passover is done now but tomorrow, Sat. & sun. look to be interesting dates!

more on May 1st and 2nd

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Iyyar 17 falls on May 1st and 2nd...

Charity

I knew he was giving me a "hint" about what was in store for April, & May (spiritually speaking) ...

And come away!
' (SoS 2:12-13)

The 17 number could mean Second Passover, Iyyar 17 as has been suggested. It is a rapture possibility for this weekend. Here are a couple letter from fivedoves about it:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2010/loras429.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2010/steveb429.htm

Here is the Jewish calendar from hebcal.com:

http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2010;v=1;month=5;yt=G;nh=on;nx=on;i=off;lg=s;vis=on;d=on;c=off;geo=zip

scuggers
Iyyar 17 falls on May 1st and 2nd...

Charity
And come away!
' (SoS 2:12-13)

I realize that some are trying to indicate that there will be a "second Firstfruits" on Iyyar 17 but I don't believe this is sound prophetic exegesis.

Click here for an Example

Better to focus on what God has already indicated to us would be the correct time. It won't be long!

Today includes Omer count 27/28

Today is April 30th, the last day of this month, and we're STILL here, so with that thought...

Tomorrow is MAY DAY!!! -- aka May 1st. Let's see what transpires tomorrow/or the day after. OK?

P.S. I was awakened this a.m. @ around 3:33 (MT). What could that mean--numericalwise?

Thank you for this post, Virginia, it really blessed me. Maybe tomorrow will be it!

Thank you Lisaleene.......we are all on the WATCH ALERT...I truly believe it will be very soon...with all the cofirming messages that are coming in...
It will be in His appointed time...but it is exciting to put out some guesses just when it maybe...take care as it will not be long now...you are in my prayers.

Sister N'Christ...it is hard to say just what 3:33 could mean...it may mean the time when you will fly. I know there are many times during the night I wake up and just lay there wide awake as though He could come any moment. We will soon find out...

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU...Virginia

2 hours until sunset and Iyyar 17!!

Iyyar 17 begins in 2 hours!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com