Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CALLED FROM BEFORE CREATION Wilkerson

THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010

The apostle Paul says of God, “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (2 Timothy 1:9).

Every person who is “in Christ” is called by the Lord. And we all have the same mandate: to hear God’s voice, to proclaim his Word, to never fear man, and to trust the Lord in the face of every conceivable trial.

Indeed, God made this promise to his prophet Jeremiah when he called him (see Jeremiah 1:1-10). Like Jeremiah, we don’t need to have a message prepared to speak before the world. He has pledged to fill our mouths with his Word, at the exact moment it’s needed. But that will happen only if we trust him.

Paul tells us that many are appointed as preachers, teachers and apostles, and that they are all going to suffer for that reason. He counts himself among those: “I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. For the which cause I also suffer these things” (2 Timothy 1:11-12). He was saying, “God has given me a holy work to do. And because I have that calling, I am going to suffer.”

Scripture shows that Paul was tested as few ministers have ever been. Satan tried to kill him time after time. The so-called religious crowd rejected and ridiculed him. At times even those who supported him left him abused and forsaken.

But Paul was never confounded before men. He was never dismayed or put to shame before the world. And Paul never did burn out. On every occasion, he had an anointed word to speak from God, just when it was needed.

The fact is, Paul simply wouldn’t be shaken. He never did lose his trust in the Lord. Instead, he testified, “I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day” (2 Timothy 1:12). He is saying, “I have committed my life fully to the Lord’s faithfulness. Live or die, I am his.” And he urged his young charge Timothy to do likewise: “Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus” (1:13).

Re: CALLED FROM BEFORE CREATION Wilkerson

That was so sweet 2HH, I am looking forward to meeting Paul, won't it be so fun.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Re: CALLED FROM BEFORE CREATION Wilkerson

ME TOO Praise Him! yes it sure will be fun. Jesse Duplantis tells of a heaven visit and says quite alot about Apostle Paul. Said he was very short. Can you imagine chatting about the Pauline Epistles with Paul himself?

Just can't wait!!!

Our struggles are almost over.

Re: CALLED FROM BEFORE CREATION --EXPOSING FALSE PROPHETS

Exposing False Prophets-

First off I want to mention that I have never heard such outrageous stories from anyone like I have heard from Jesse Duplantis. You will be amazed at what this man expects good God fearing people to believe and the sad part is....thousands if not millions believe him and send him their hard earned money which only promotes bigger and more lies from this man.

Jesse like the Copeland's whom he followed is a "word of Faith" preacher. Jesse lives and breathes the "name it and claim it" theology along with the "prosperity gospel" that he claims belongs to all followers of Christ.

I cannot say enough about this man so I will just let his words speak for themselves. Read on.

"I've never had the Lord say, 'Jesse, I think that car is a little bit too nice.' I've had vehicles and the Lord said, 'Would you please go park that at your house. Don't put that in front of my house. I don't want people to think that I'm a poor God.'" (Jesse Duplantis, "When Will We Yield To The Anointing of Wealth II," April 10, 2005)

Jesse Duplantis: "People told me, 'Well, they say, Jesus was poor.' When was He poor? I would like to know when He was poor. Well, He was born in a stable. Why? Why was He born in a stable? Because that short, deaf lady lost their reservation. He couldn't get into the inn. Think about that for a minute...And He had 12 full time people on His staff. Some were married and He took care of them. He had 70 part timers. You don't gamble for rags Marcus."

Marcus Lamb: "Yeah."

Jesse Duplantis: "You don't gamble for rags. You gamble for some clothes that cost. Don't you? He wanted a donkey that had never been rode. As I said earlier, 'You might want a car that has never been drove.'

Marcus Lamb: "He had a full time treasurer on staff."
Jesse Duplantis: "That's right! And stole for three years and the other guys didn't know about it."
Joni Lamb: "And wise men came to see Him."

Jesse Duplantis: "That's right! I mean He wasn't three minutes on the ground and the three wise guys are looking for Him with what? Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh. Let me tell you something, this concept that Jesus was in poverty is totally wrong!" (Jesse Duplantis, Marcus Lamb, and Joni Lamb, Daystar Fall, "Share-A-Thon," September 15, 2004)

"If I give $1,000 dollars I deserve to get back $100,000 because I am just, that's not greed!" (Jesse Duplantis, December 19, 2003 TBN, "The just shall live by faith.")

"With fierce prayers and determination to see my mother healed, I started talking to God. "What is going on here?! I'm praying! Dad's praying! Why isn't she healed? You cannot allow death to defeat me, God. You made a covenant with me through Jesus' blood! And that covenant says by His stripes we were healed! Where is that healing? If you break this covenant with me, you'll have to cease to be God! You must keep covenant with me. You must obey your Word!" I was honest with God. He knew how I felt, so what was the point in hiding it? I was confused. I was hurt. I didn't know what else to do. That is when God spoke up, "Jesse, I have a covenant with you, yes. However, I have one with your mother as well. You are praying for her healing. She is praying in her heart for Me to take her home. Now, I will obey My Word. But you and your daddy are battling your mother's will. It is her life at stake. You have Me in a hard place, Jesse. Someone has got to give in. Get yourselves together and tell Me what I am to do! (Jesse Duplantis, "My Experience Doesn't’ Change God’s Word," Article C-Faith) Can you imagine God asking a person to tell him what to do because He is in a tight spot? - author

Read the account below of Jesse Duplantis' visit to Heaven and his discussions with Jesus, King David, Abraham and more.

The Extraordinary Mystical Transports & Angelic Visitations to Jesse Duplantis Word of Faith "Evangelist", by Robert S. Liichow

In August 1988 Rev. Duplantis was preaching a revival in Magnolia Arkansas. He feels impressed to go back to his hotel room and pray about the service that evening. He notices the clock (again) it was one minute before one o’clock. He gets down on his knees and gets ready to pray then

"Suddenly I felt a suction as if I was being pulled up out of the room. . .I heard a sound, Whoosh! And I was pulled up out of the room. . .I didn't know I had left the room and I was zooming along at a phenomenal rate of speed. . .in something like a cable car. . .Then I looked up. There stood another being. I realized that it was the blond-headed angel who had visited me. . . have an appointment with the Lord God Jehovah."

Jesse has an out-of-body experience and finds himself in an angelic cable car with the same angel who told him to get some sleep. This time we are told why this is happening, Jesse has an appointment with the Lord God Jehovah!

"As I stepped out of the chariot, everything I saw was so beautiful. I had always thought that when I went to heaven I would see only a city. But the first place I saw was Paradise; it hadn't been destroyed. Paradise is a big place, completely surrounding the Holy City. It is like being on another planet."

We are now informed that Paradise has (1) not been destroyed, (2) paradise is a big place, and (3) paradise completely surrounds the Holy City. Not only is this without any Biblical proof, but we seem to have a dichotomy between Mrs. Baxter’s revelation in our last section and Jesse’s revelation now. Jesus personally showed Mrs. Baxter that Paradise has been taken over by Satan in hell. Yet now, a few years later we find that Paradise is now sort of the suburbs of heaven. Who are we to believe? Which is it? Is Paradise in hell or in heaven? These two nationally known charismatic teachers both claim to have had genuine experiences but their experiences in no way agree! This is a logical impossibility. Even if their accounts internally agreed with each other they are still at complete variance with the Bible, and must be discounted.

Jesse begins to describe the heavenly scene. He sees children, animals, beautiful flowers, the River of life and trees lining the River of life with thousands of people standing around under the trees. Jesse notices something that again is a totally new insight regarding some sort of caste system in heaven:

"Then I saw other people who didn't have on robes; they were wearing gowns. They started walking toward the city, but they seemed to get weak. I saw them walk over to the trees, pick what looked like fruit and eat it. Then they took some leaves off those trees, put the leaves up to their faces and breathed in, smelling them. I asked the angel, "What’s happening?" He said, "Some of them have not lived the life they should. They believe in God and love Jesus, but they didn't live to their fullest potential. . . Yes God is merciful to them," he said. "But they have to be prepared to stand in the presence of the Almighty."

Even in heaven some people will have to work to make themselves ready to stand in the presence of God. They did not live up to their fullest potential on earth, so now they have to do some more works in heaven . . .then they can face God. The work of Christ is not enough, it obviously is not a finished work, we still have to do our part to make ourselves ready to face God. Hebrews 9:12 tells us that the work Jesus Christ did on the cross obtained for us an eternal redemption. Yet it appears, according to Duplantis, we still have to work on becoming perfected even in heaven.

"Some people don't live close to God the way they should. They know Jesus as their Savior, but they could do so much better. In heaven they will eventually be able to go to God’s Throne, but it takes more time for them."

Duplantis does not explain what it takes to "live close to God" but it obviously involves some type of work(s) on our part. I have no problem with the fact that one can live a dynamic Christian life or a mediocre one on earth. I have no problem with one teaching that people will receive varying degrees of reward from the Master at the Judgment Seat of Christ. I have an extreme problem with people having to do some form of works in order to merit an audience with God! This insight is a lie because it directly contradicts Biblical teaching.

Romans 3:26
for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 12:23
to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous men made perfect.

With nothing more than a quick glance through the New Testament anyone can see that the one who has placed their trust in the work of Christ (as opposed to their own works which can never save or justify) are declared to be righteous (2 Cor. 5:17-21). We are exhorted to draw near with confidence (paresis, Greek NAS 3954; from Greek 3956 (pas) and rhesis (speech); freedom of speech, confidence, boldness, boldness of speech, confidently, openly) .

Why then does this change in heaven? Why does one have the eat fruit and smell leaves in (works) in order to approach the throne of our God? The blood of Christ has perfected us in God the Father’s eyes. However, Jesse’s experience gives us what really takes place in heaven.

"When I began to feel weak, the angel walked over to one of those trees, picked some of its fruit and brought it back to me. . .The angel said to me, "Eat this fruit so you will be able to withstand the glory of God."

It appears that Jesse himself at this point has not been living as close to God as he should have been, even though God appeared to him, he’s seen angels, and been teleported to Lafayette, and now is in heaven, he still needs to eat some angelic fruit so he can withstand the glory of God!

After eating the fruit the angel asks if he is thirsty, he is, and lo and behold, father Abraham is close by and he comes with a golden goblet to give Jesse a drink. This wise looking fellow comes over and Jesse asks him who he is. Here is the response:

"I’m Abraham, Paradise is my place. . .I felt I knew him like I knew my father. I fell down on my face before him; but he said, "Stand to your feet. The only One you worship is the Lord God. . .I meet all the people who come here because Paradise is my bosom .

After his drink he and the angel keep heading towards his divine appointment with Jehovah God. Then all of the sudden he hears children singing and praising God. What’s more they were carrying little harps (I kid you not). After this insight Jesse and the angel continue their journey to meet Jehovah God. At this point in the story Jesse is given further insight into heavens works system:

"They almost got there; then they stopped, turned around and had to go back. It seemed as if they were depressed. I heard someone say, "There is no depression here. Just eat of the Tree of Life, smell the leaves for healing and let your spirit grow. You shall stand at the Throne of God.""

Like my grandfather used to say "close but no cigar." Obviously these folks had made some progress in their sanctification but still they had to turn back to eating the fruit and smelling the leaves.

"All of the sudden, the angel stooped our chariot and said, "Kneel. He’s here." I felt weak then fell to my knees. The angel handed me some fruit and said, "Eat this." So I did. . .Jesus was taller than I thought He would be. I would guess Him to be from five feet eleven inches to six feet one inch. . .He looked at me and said, "There are many things you shall see and learn here, but I have brought you here so that you will go tell My people I’m coming."

Now we know that Jesus is probably just a tad under six feet tall, that He has light brown hair and that He especially wants Jesse Duplantis to tell the Church He is coming. Again, the Bible is not enough, the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy is not enough, we need people to take special trips to heaven and come back to tell us Jesus is coming back for us.

Jesus tells Jesse that He wants him to meet another king, king David. David we learn has a red beard and reddish hair. "Jesus said, "Jesse, I want you to meet the king of Israel." The Lord said, "Take Jesse to his home. Show him what I have prepared for him. Then bring him to My Throne. I must go." David begins to take Jesse to see his heavenly mansion. On the way they go into another home and Jesse meets the Apostle Paul. Of all the questions he could have asked Paul here is what he comes up with:

"I said to Paul, you went through great persecution." "Yes," he answered, "but I kept the faith. I focused my life on faith. That’s how you get things done. . .Never change the message because of the hearers. Speak what God gives you"

That must have been sweet music indeed to the ears of a Word of Faith teacher like Rev. Duplantis, Paul kept his focus on faith, that is how you get things done! Isn't that interesting? All this time I thought Paul had said he kept his eyes focused on knowing Christ (Phil 3:10-13). Now we see that really Paul kept focused on faith, and that it is by the power of faith that things get done! Well the angel has to move Jesse along, he still has an appointment at the Throne of God. However, King David tags along with them to fellowship with Jesse. What Rev. Duplantis shares next is extreme heresy, King David is speaking -

"He did use Psalm 23 as an example as he explained, " I allowed God and the anointing to come through in that song. In other songs I sang strongly about my troubles. I think I should have allowed more of the answer to come through, instead of the complaining. Those weren’t his exact words, but I knew that was what he meant. Then he added, " I wish I had written more songs about God’s answers than about my problems.

There we have it! David allowed God and the anointing to come through on Psalm 23. Some of the other psalms in the Bible, I guess we cannot be so sure about. Like a good "faith man" David wished he had written more about the answer than the problem. David wished he had allowed more of the answer, i.e. God and the anointing, to come through instead of complaining.

I really do not think that Rev. Duplantis has thought through the ramifications of his alleged encounter with King David and David’s comments. David’s comments imply that what he wrote was not equally inspired. Some psalms he yielded to God and the anointing (as though they are separate from one another) and others, he did not yield as much.

Romans 15:4
For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

2 Tim. 3:15-17
and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. [16] All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; [17] that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Then after this astounding revelation David takes Jesse into his home where here we learn that in heaven "all desires are met here. Everything has been thought of - all your desires and some that you could not even think of."

"I felt weaker and weaker as we approached the Throne room. It looked to me like millions of people were there. . .When the light from the Throne hit me I couldn’t stand up; I fell down, and the angel gave me more of the fruit. . .I look up from the floor in the direction of the overwhelming Light, and I saw Him! I saw Elohim, Jehovah God, Yahweh sitting on the Throne! But I saw His feet - only His feet. . . He is so big - you can’t describe Him in a dimension. His hand is huge! His body, the form of it, is sort of like energy, spirit. There’s a wall around the Throne, but the Throne is higher than the wall - that’s why you can see the Throne from every direction, from a distance. And that power, that energy-like smoke of God, covers all around the chair of the Throne itself."

Jesse still needs to eat the sanctifying fruit even though he has made it up to the very Throne of God. Like Moses he just got to see part of God’s body, and not His face. Yet all-in-all even getting to see the feet of Jehovah is more than any of the rest of us have seen! Also we get the extra-Biblical insight about some type of wall around the Throne, I guess some sort of restraining wall to keep Him from being mobbed by adoring family members.

"There was a cloud that looked like smoke going up from the Throne and I heard that massive sound, "whoosh! It was power like I’ve never experienced in my life. Then I saw God’s finger barely move and when it moved, an angel that was flying near Him was thrown up against a wall. Bam! It didn’t hurt the angel."

I am reminded about the refrain from an old gospel blues song "when the Lord gets ready, you’ve got to move." That angel must certainly have that as a revelation after getting splattered against the wall. During this time Jesus comes out of the glory of the Father and begins to preach to the assembled crowds "He was a preacher full of victory, shouting and hollering!" Jesse enjoys the sermon and asks the angel where’s the Holy Spirit?" He is on the earth He said." Then he remembers this fact and feels "stupid" for asking such a "dumb question" at the Throne of God. So now we know that as of 1996 the Holy Spirit is not in heaven He is on earth. Now Jesse will admit that God is Three in One, but obviously the One God is somehow separated spatially. In any event, the Holy Spirit is not in heaven.

"I saw new lives of little babies singing and flying around God’s Throne. It seemed to me that babies just came out of the breath of God. They looked like they were wearing nightgowns. . .I heard them saying to God, "Can I be a spirit? Would You send me to earth so I can be a spirit? I want to be a redeemed person. Can I be a spirit? And while I watched, I heard that mighty sound of God’s power, Whoosh! I saw these babies leave the Throne by the power of God."

Mrs. Baxter saw baby cherubim flying around the Throne of God kissing his face, feet, and hands while singing holy, holy, holy. Rev. Duplantis does not see these baby cherubim instead he see’s some type of proto-babies who want to become spirits. What is more these proto-spirit-babies ask to be sent to earth and they ask to be redeemed persons. Who makes the determination to become a redeemed person? Obviously we did in our proto-spirit condition when we, in eternity past, flew around the Throne of God in our little nightgowns!

What utter drivel and heresy! There is not one shred of Scriptural evidence to even remotely infer this type of theology. In fact, like with everything else Mr. Duplantis sees, the Bible refutes it thoroughly -

John 15:16
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you.

Romans 9:11
(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

I cannot take time to go into the doctrine of election. Yet the Scriptures are plain that it is always God who does the electing, not man! If we take Mr. Duplantis Throne room vision at face value then are we to assume that some babies want to be ****ed? After all, some ask to be redeemed people, do others ask to be allowed to be ****ed people? Even Jesse would admit that not everybody is saved, he does believe some folks do go to hell. So if what he saw is true, then those in hell made this choice before they ever came to earth. It is hard to imagine a preacher of the Gospel would write such things, and expect the reader to accept it as truth.

Before Jesse is sent back home to planet earth Jesus explains how He is dreading the day when He has to send some of the creation He loves to hell. "I wanted to reach out and comfort Him, so I put my hand on the Lord. . .I could tell that Jesus was hurting." Can you imagine? The One who upholds and sustains all things by His power (Heb. 1:3) feels sad and is hurting and Jesse tries to comfort the Lord God Almighty as best he can. In these closing discourses with Jesus Jesse comes to believe "we can delay His coming by waiting for a sign before we act on His Word . . ." Through this supernatural gnosis, we learn that people choose their eternal destiny as proto-babies and we also can delay the return of Christ by our actions or inactions. Earl Paulk must be correct then when he teaches that it is up the Church as to when Jesus returns. Jesse continues to humanize God by saying

"I didn’t know before how much He needed me to reach out to other people. I have always thought of how much I needed Him, not how much He needs me. . .He smiled at me and said, "I chose you. No one else wanted you, and I need you Jesse."

Jesus Christ needs Jesse Duplantis! I do not doubt that the Lord Jesus love Jesse Duplantis, I love him too, but I doubt He "needs" Jesse. If you, me or Jesse dies tomorrow God’s plan will roll on without as much as a hitch.

Jesse returns to his body and walks up to the front of the church. "Look at Brother Jesse. He’s shining." There was a light on my face. I had been in the presence of the glory of God." So, like Moses, Jesse Duplantis` face shines with the very presence of God. "I didn’t even preach that night. I didn’t say anything, but people began falling under the power of God’s Spirit! There was ministry throughout the auditorium without me saying any more."

What is the result of this trip to heaven? Mr. Duplantis gets to church but does not even preach the gospel. Instead something even greater transpires, people begin to fall under the power of God’s Spirit. We are not told if anybody came to faith in Christ at the service, nor are we informed if anybody rededicates themselves to serving Christ. All we know, according to Mr. Duplantis, is that people see his face shining and fall into unconsciousness.

As with Roland Buck and Mrs. Baxter I must denounce Heaven, A Close Encounter of the God Kind as a work of fiction masquerading as fact. None of the three people’s visions and experiences I have examined remotely resemble what is revealed in the Bible. In fact, all of them contradict Biblical teaching and doctrine.

Out of Christian charity I am willing to grant that brother Duplantis had some type of experience but it was not of the "God kind." This leaves me with one of two possibilities, either his experience is demonically inspired or is the result of his overactive imagination. His concept of the doctrine of God, the inerrancy of Scripture, and salvation are aberrant according to what he relayed in his vision.

So folks there you have it. The plain truth about Jesse Duplantis. If you read these documented statements and still believe that Jesse Duplantis is a true Preacher of the unadulterated Word of God, then I pray for you. If you now understand that he has been deceiving people with all this nonsense and heresy, then pray for him and please tell others about what you have read. The world needs you to tell them the truth.

Blessings, Rev. Wise

http://www.forgottenword.org/duplantis.html

I am honestly afraid to mention a fellow Christians name here as I know they will by fragged by someone. (that means shot in the back by a fellow soldier)

2HH
I am honestly afraid to mention a fellow Christians name here as I know they will by fragged by someone. (that means shot in the back by a fellow soldier)

Yep!!! So true, 2HH . . wonder why Under His Shadow keeps on reading our posts at RITA . . .

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The ones consistently under attack by other christians are the ones who believe in being FILLED with Holy Spirit, walking and operating in all the gifts of the Spirit and taking what God says belongs to us literally. Hhmmmm, why is that?

Satan is called the "accuser of the brethren" and seems to do all right attacking the children of God without any help. Why do some who say they are christians feel the need to help throw those rocks?

Manifestations of Religious spirits
Written by Elvis Iverson
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Religion is the leaven of the Pharisees and the power that Satan uses to control Christians and the Church. Religion is a work of the flesh and those who practice such things will not walk in the fullness of Christ and the Holy Spirit. Religion is the sin of witchcraft, religion is a form of witchcraft, and religion has the nature of
Witchcraft, and religion and witchcraft are brothers and partners working together for common goals. Religion is a deception put on our hearts, minds, eyes, and ears.

Religion is first a work of the flesh then after awhile it enters into the demonic and demons spirits used such persons to do their will unknowing. You first walk in the work of the flesh that opens the door to evil spirits such has religious spirits. Religion is a sin of hypocrisy. Religion is a form of pride, and religion is the sin of
Pride the beginning of all sins. Religion is the sin that leads to the sins against the Holy Spirit.

Christ never willed His Church to be a religion this is man’s doing. We are now living in the beginning of the end of religion in the church. We are living in the time when Christ will set free the church from religion and begin an end to this religion of man. What we will see within these years the Bride of Christ arising from the earth in
Glory apart from religion as we know in the past and has we know of now.

We can see religious spirits working through groups of people then working in persons against the Holy Spirit, new wine, and new wineskins. The question arises here is asking us can we cast out religious spirits? I believe yes we can cast out any unclean spirit in the name of Jesus. Now listen those who have these kind of spirits can be set free by asking the Lord to open their eyes, ears and setting them free.

Sometimes this can take some time for it is learning time in how to be set free. If your hearing a sermon and you become angry inside for no reason then you need to repent and ask God to set you free from these spirits. Now how about a group of people can they be set free? If the leaders begin to change their minds, hear the apostles and prophets and then repent first for them self and then lead their groups likewise asking the Lord to set them free from such spirits. However, if you take out the work of flesh called religion then you can take out those kinds of spirits.

Everyone must be set free from the work of flesh called religion.
Everyone must go through the time of the deliverance from the work of the flesh of religion and religious spirits. Apostle Paul, Peter, Barnabas and James the Elder that had to go through this time too. It took Paul years to be set free from the leaven of the Pharisees. But today I believe you can be set free in a short time if you believe.

Now what are the kinds of manifestations of religions spirits that you can see in your life and others? Not to point fingers instead to begin the pathways of deliverance in your life and the church.

1. Religious spirits like to hear about sins, errors, and mistakes of anointed ministers.
2. Religious spirits rejoice over mistakes of their brothers and ministers in Christ.
3. Religious spirits like to email out everyone on their list about a minister’s mistake.
4. Religious spirits like to look for mistakes in their brothers and ministers lives.
5. Religious spirits look for ways to attack anointed servants of the Lord.
6. Religious spirits like to misjudge prophetic words or teachings then instead of
Emailing the person they go head and email everyone on their list.

7. Religious spirits hearing something new refuse to seek out the Word of God
To understanding the truth.
8. Religious spirits like to email ministers their thinking about a sermon that the
minister gave to add their thinking, or to try to corrects him or her.
9. Religious spirits do not seek understanding
10. Religious spirits don’t like to seek knowledge.
11. Religious spirits when hearing something that is anointed becomes angry inside for no reason at all. They become angry with the anointed servant of the Lord. And they will try to call it discernment.
12. Religious spirits in hearing things that are new to them they will try to give their words even through they don’t even understand what they are saying.
13. Religious spirits like to dispute, quarrel, and generate strife with those speaking and teachings things that are new to them.
14. Religious spirits like to lie about the motives of a minister in order to attack his or her teachings.
15. Religious spirits like to control apostles and prophets.

Moreover, religious spirits are always fighting and warring against apostles and prophets. And apostles and prophets have a special anointing to fight and overcome them. These spirits will fight groups in new things of the Spirit, and apostles and prophets will protect the new works and help lead the new works during those times of conflict.

Furthermore, it is Christ who will set a person or lead a person free from these spirits, and ways. It is Christ who will lead a group to freedom from these spirits. We are to stand our ground and move forth in humility, grace and truth with love and forgiveness to those who don’t understand.

I know there is a small group on this forum who feel it is their duty to smear certain Christian leaders and portray them as false and evil. I know that Jesus's heart is broken when these that He loves are accused and misrepresented in such an ugly, cruel way.

It makes me feel pretty sad and down too as I love everyone here and do not want to see them hurt either by the rebound of that kind of judgment. Praying for mercy and for the eye salve that Jesus offered in Revelation 3 so that it is possible for all to see clearly and steer clear of such dangerous behavior.

T/SUE,
This vessel is with you on the (EYE SALVE).
PRAISE THE LORD FOR (RITA).
And for the (MODS).
This website belongs to JESUS.
And HE said HE would fight for it.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

Texas Sue I am not sure if you are referring to my posting that article on Religious spirits as being harmful but if so that was done to shed light on why people feel the need to attack God servants.

That is an excellent, well written article that provides answers and also help to people willing to examine themselves.

This is extremely serious to the Lord and can have extremly serious consequences.

There was nothing unkind about that article and it may help someone who recongnizes that spirit in themselves. I pray so.

2HH, not at all. I read the article and thought it gave a pretty good picture of how religious spirits operate through people. Sorry for any confusion, I was referring to some who post attack articles on Christian leaders over a broad spectrum of giftings - ministers, prophets, apostles, etc. The primary target seems to be those who are Spirit filled and stand on the whole word of God. They may well be surprised to arrive in heaven and be seated at the table with the very ones they accused of being false. Some of the ones who have been attacked are dear, kind, sold out to Jesus servants. God is the one who will judge His servants and He is the only one with that right. When I read those posts I feel physically ill and yes, there are dire consesquences and that is what I was warning of also.

2HH, Interesting article! I have thought that the denominations or possibly what you are saying here "religios spirits" was like a straight jacket on Jesus' church!!

"Close Encounters of the God Kind" by Jesse Duplantis. Excellent book. Have read it several times. Think I will again. Thanks for reminding me.

Mark W
"Close Encounters of the God Kind" by Jesse Duplantis. Excellent book. Have read it several times. Think I will again. Thanks for reminding me.

I have the vid and I agree, Excellent. I get to see Jesse in just 11 days!!! YEAH....our seats are front & center so I will be CLOSE to Jesse so bigger YEAH!!! Cant wait.....yes I am "word of faith" and I am NOT ashamed!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

For those who want to rag on Bro Jesse, have you done
as much as 1/4 of the work he has done in Jesus's name? I have been in his meetings, as well as Bro Ken
Copeland's Ministry's meetings, and can personaly
vouch for the accuracy of Bro Ken's teachings.

His teaching benefitted me personaly as for Righteous
ness, Forgiveness, Mercy ( which some Pharisees are in
short supply of ) and PROSPERITY of HEALTH, Renewing
of the mind ( soul ) and so on and so forth. Its not
called name it and claim it, its called speaking the
WORD of God that describes God fulfilling whatever
need you have, when you need it.

I.E. If you are fearful and HELL BOUND, then prosperity for you is SALVATION, if you are sick, and
in poor health, then prosperity for you is the word of
God in your mouth pertaining to HEALING, if your soul
- mind is in torment, prosperity for you is the re
newing of your mind, and so forth and so on. LAST of
all, if you can't make ends meet, overdue bills all of your life, rent overdue, etc then prosperity for
you is the ability for you to be blessed financialy
and to have your needs met........is that enuff for
the Pharisees out there ??

Blessings folks on RITA

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

AMEN Dewey AMEN!

Prosperity that they teach is the Blessing of the LORD, who said

I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing,
CHOOSE !!!!!!
Prosperity for me was the protection of my children in different circumstances and the protection/healing of my husband...

I am a witness and I have overcome by the blood of the Lamb and word of my testimony!

And if you wanna talk money, "give and it shall be given unto you"..........

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Under His Shadow...Hi brother!

I'd like to share a few things that, if you're open and read this, that this time of sharing will hopefully open your eyes to additional understanding.

The key lesson in scripture that the Father gets so upset over is the lack of Fear (of Him) in the body of Christ. Let me explain.

There are at least 2 key features why King David was a man after God's own heart. First is the tenderness in his spirit. In praise and worship. He loved the Lord. The key verse that comes to mind is that God said that a humble and a contrite spirit, He will not dispise. Putting that in the positive sentence structure. He loves a humble and a contrite spirit. It's one that Fears Him.

Second is that He Feared God. King David lived 70 years. Of that he was under constant fear of death for 12 years by King Saul. David could have killed King Saul numerous times, but didn't lay a hand on him. You can not find even one place in the Bible where David, a man under the threat of death and being hunted, ever spoke bad about Saul. He could have and probably would have been justified, but didn't. HE WOULD NOT TOUCH THE ANOINTED OF GOD!!! We, as Christians, are told not to touch His anointed. Why??? Because the anointing is something that God sovereign gives or takes away. If we are to pray for our enemies, to pray and curse not, how much more those that are preaching the Word of God. If we disagree, we can bring our concern to the Lord and also pray that God's will might be done, but we are not given authority in the Word of God over the anointing of God. Only He can give it and only He can take it away. And trust me....He does take it away if needed!!!

In such a public forum as RITA, we as the body of Christ should be true to what the Lord is showing us, but to present God as a Sovereign and a Holy God. Yes, we are watchers, but we don't touch leaders in the Body. I will pray, but will not cast a stone. I haven't been given that authority.

Blessings on you brother.

YBIC
Steve

Steve you have a tender heart . . yes, within God's Truth, it's the kindness among God's children presenting their viewpoint here, their study, that has effect. . . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com