Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Friend BETTY needs Prayer

She knows that the Lord wants her in CoeurD'Alene.
But where?And she has 3 cats.
She needs a place to live.Inexpensive!!!!!!!!
So pray how ever the Lord leads.
Bless you all,
Star

Re: My Friend BETTY needs Prayer

Praying for Betty.

Star,
Praying for Betty.

Email: mcmary73@comcast.net

Star, I'm praying for clear direction and a specific word from the Lord for Betty. Could be that He is planning to return so quickly that she will not have to make a decision at all. Wouldn't that be grand!

Prayers going up tonite for her ! Thank you Lord for making her path straight and sending what she needs to do this !!! JESUS IS LORD !!! amen , bb

Lord, You are the One Who Provides for our every need. Thank You in advance for showing Betty where she is to be, and for bringing her all that You want her to have. You are the giver of all good gifts. May Betty see Your hand at work in her life, and may she have much to testify to others regarding Your provision for her.

Dear Star,

Father we thank You in advance for Your promises to meet the needs of Your children.

Praying Betty senses Christ's Presence, and His Spirit giving her peace and comfort through this. Believing our Lord is moving in perfect timing finding a place for her very soon.

Loving Lord, I lift Betty up to your throne of grace and ask that you open doors for her. Lay out your plan for her life and give her direction that is clear and open.
Give her your peace and rest at this time. Time is so short, please sort this out for her. I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

This vessel THANKS ALL OF YOU.
Bless your hearts for praying for Betty.
I let her know,that your praying for her.
She is so thankfull.
In JESUS name,
Star

Dear Lord, believing You to confirm to Betty that she is to move, by guiding her steps, and guiding her with Your counsel. I pray that You create divine connections for her, for housing and every provision, for Betty and her 3 cats. Let this move be a blessing for Betty by Your making, for You are her Father, in Jesus Name we thank You!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com