Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seeking Prayer Warriors - Please!

For any who are willing/led to do so, I am asking prayer for my daughter. She is to graduate from college within the month and she is anxious to fulfill her dream of becoming an officer in the U.S. Navy. The only thing that stands between her and her commission is one course which is required for regulations.

Without going into specifics, please understand that she is respected for her efforts and accomplishments over the past four years, but each year has presented its own challenges which she has had to address/overcome. I realize that sometimes circumstances indicate a particular goal or path may not be in the Lord’s will; yet at other times challenges may come our way in order to teach/mature us, or grow our faith. While I don’t know everything, my husband and I believe that in this case, it is remarkable our daughter has come so far in spite of the hindrances, and so it would seem that the Lord has been upholding/sustaining her, and making possible her progress towards her goal.

Anyway, our daughter doesn’t want to see her dream slip away after all she has worked for/suffered, and there can be serious consequences if this one course grade prevents her commissioning next month. I believe that God equips those who are called for His purposes, so if this is His calling for my daughter, I ask that any who are so led, will stand with me in asking/trusting the Lord to make a way where there is no way. He has said He makes streams in the desert, so please send up your petitions for Him to clear the way for her if this is His will.

I thank you in advance, and I ask the Lord’s forgiveness if my maternal fears over having a daughter in the military have in any way allowed the enemy to try to foil her dreams. Lord, I am believing that no weapon forged by the enemy shall prosper!

Re: Seeking Prayer Warriors - Please!

Prayers going up for your daughter tonite !!God bless her worthy ambitions !!!
bb in HIM

I pray our God opens the opportunity for your daughter to complete her last course this year . . may it happen in Jesus' Name . . . .

praying
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

Lord,
This vessel lifts up your daughter.Before your
throne of grace.
Lord I ask you to make a way,where there seems to be no way.
I pray your grace over her.
And I claim Lk.24:45)Then opened he their
understanding,that they might understand the scriptures.(That Jesus will open her mind to understand every question.With the correct answer.
This scripture was prayed for a man who had to
take a 500 question test.And GLORY to GOD.The guy
aced the test.
So this vessel believes the same for your daughter.
In JESUS name,
Star

Dear Lord, I pray this daughter gives her goals to You if she already has not. I pray that she lets go of this goal, and Lord, if this goal is the goal You have for her life, that You will give it back to her by removing the obstacle that this course and or grade presents. May she lay down her life for You Lord, and may You bless her and open every door that You desire her to walk through, in Jesus Name Amen

NC I am deeply moved by your selfless love and prayer for your daughter.

Lord we commit this young woman into your capable and loving hands. You have a plan for this life, you know her efforts and her hard work. We ask you to bring your perfect plan into fruition in this life. We ask for FAVOR and your love to be poured onto this situation. I pray for her heart to be lifted up and for her know she is so special to have such an heroic goal and such courage to want to serve.

Thank you Lord for heating our prayers and for acting on them. You are an amazing and faithful God.

XOXOXO

Thank you each and everyone who has prayed for this situation (that includes those who didn't post their prayers).

To Bonnie, Donna, Cheryl Ann, Punky, Star, Kolleen and 2HH, I believe each of your prayers has touched on a pertinent aspect that invites God's touch. Thank you!

Star, I treasure the gift of the scripture you pointed out, and I shall pray in agreement with it as well, thank you.

Kolleen, I cannot know all that goes on in another's heart, but your request reassures me of the Lord's willingness to act upon whatever the need.

2HH, your heart is bigger than mine - wish I were as selfless! Truth be told, I feel more comfortable with a daughter who dresses in lace (she does that too!)but the good Lord has instilled in her a courage I don't have and I must trust Him to use/watch over her as He knows best...

These next few weeks hold such promise, I am hoping the purpose of this black cloud hanging overhead will grow our trust in Him rather than destroy it...

Blessings

Please forgive this mother as she seeks ongoing prayer for her daughter by bumping up this thread...

Well then,we will keep praying for her and you.
Lord please make your face to shine upon mother and
daughter.
In Jesus name,
Star

Dear New Creation, my prayer for your daughter is that the Lord's perfect will be done in her life, and if it is His will for her to be in the navy, that He will open the doors necessary to make that possible. I also pray that He will protect her, and give you, New Creation, a perfect peace about your daughter. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am praying for your daughter....I pray that God will give her wisdom and strength to face this challenge. I pray that God will give her the desires of her heart.

Praying in agreement with all who have posted prayer.

Love..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thank you Star, Lisaleenie and Lynn - your prayers and love are much appreciated - especially (as Mary has posted on another thread) as it seems everyone is dealing with "stuff" these days. Facing a new day with ongoing challenges is so much easier when one feels the love and support of others!

May the Lord who is gracious beyond our understanding bless each of you and yours!

Yes seems like "stuff is happening" is so right, praying for all here at RITA, I know we all need it, I know the stuff is to build our faith, and it does.

Thank you dear LORD and we Praise Your Name above all other names.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com