MY children are to remain calm.
I even I, the Lord Jesus am in control.
My children Iam showing you,a small world of MY
Wonders.
What you see now,is nothing compared to what will
happen.
As it is written,it shall happen.
I Jesus have commanded it.
Your seed planting will take root,after your home.
The Greater harvest,Is the later harvest.
Keep listening and looking.
You will soon be home.
Everything is in MY TIMING.
I love you,
ADONI

Re: JESUS SAID:MY CHILDREN ARE TO REMAIN CALM

Thank you dear Sister

Thank you dear Jesus, I love you Father-

Dear Lord I say this in front of my brothers and sisters who know me Father, I am not ashamed to admit it Lord.

Father I am afraid for the ones I love been left behind dear Jesus. I trust you with everything in me dear Lord, I just do not want them to suffer Lord. You know what Dolly means to me Lord. I love her and I am worried about her Jesus. Help me to accept and to obey dear sweet Jesus. As a man I want to protect, and I cant Lord, I cant for you are in control. May your name be exalted Father. Break me Father and help my heart to let go of the ones I love Lord, they are in your divine care. You know me Lord, you know my heart.
Paul

Star:

I TOTALLY believe what you have written!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weak, lame, Laodicean Church now FULL of SO MUCH insincerity
WILL NOT be the one to make a HUGE harvest. It will happen AFTER
we are ("SOON") gone!!!!!!!

I Saw The Tribulation (Ken Peters Prophecy)

LINK

Joe Hoyle wrote on March 9, 2009 on Five Dove re: Ken Peters and
his vision / dream of the Tribulation....

"As I have said several time here since that time.

The first and original account (of Ken Peters vision / dream) that I came
across from him then, is not the same one that's being published these
days, and what is also being shown on video.

I don't know why that original account can't be found anymore, but
I've looked for it again I had book marked it at that time, but have
gone through several computers since that time, and left it behind
at some point.

That account in short, also mentions the dead in Christ Jesus being
raised from the graves and then disappearing--at the start of the
tribulation, and ahead of the AC being revealed.

And then, after he sees the dead raised and disappearing, he said
that he was told by somebody (in the dream./vision) right after that,
a large group of children had also disappeared, and couldn't be found,
along with a smaller group of adults, who were said to be Christians--
disappearing apparently all at the same time.

Again, he said that he didn't see the living one disappear like he
saw the dead, but that he heard it from somebody else.

Now that is what he said in the account that can no longer be found.

I don't know whether Roberts is pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib or whatever;
and don't particularly care.

He apparently gave slightly differing accounts back at that time.

The account that I mention here is the very first one that I heard from him."

AMEN, sister Star. Thank you for this word~ again, it is amazing to me, but my spirit strongly bears witness to your words~ He has been showing me these same things (about the seeds coming to Harvest after rapture). Bless you and hugs,
Melanie

Star, Thank you for bringing these comforting words from our Lord to RITA. God bless your day! Love your sis in Christ Melissa

This means we are going home sooner rather than later. I have been wondering if the awakening we have all been praying for is for the trib harvest after we leave. Looks like we have received confirmation. Thank you Star.

The most beautiful words:

You will soon be home.

Father I trust you with all the ones I have prayed for and carried in my heart. I know that you are eternally loving, good and powerful, and very trustworthy. I rest in the promise you have given me that You will FINISH YOUR WORK and bring them into heaven. I love You and thank You for your faithfulness.

Star, God bless you my dear sister in Christ.
I too feel, like Texas Sue, that this is a confirmation of what the Lord has been showing me; that many of the seeds planted will not come forth until after we are gone. I am having to trust the Lord with that hope because I know He knows best.
Paul, I am with you too, in recent days I have had an uneasiness about me. Not for myself, but for so so many I know and love who I am afraid will be left. I don't want them to have to suffer through that terrible time either.
I feel a heavy burden for them. so much I have actually been in a bad mood for days now. Strange because I have an anticipation for the Lord and an eagerness and on the one hand, I can't wait to see Him; but my here is breaking for those who will be here after we are gone.
I am praying that the Lord will ease this uneasiness I have for them and give me peace. I know He is trustworthy and faithful.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Good point Wendy!!

I have a question for anybody that has wisdom to add to this.

What was Jesus's message when he said in Luke 17:32 "Remember Lot's wife."(?)

I know that all of us have family that we dearly love and if the Rapture happened today, they would not be ready.

What I'm gathering from this thread is, that to put faith in the seeds of prayer we all have planted for our families and when the Rapture occurs don't allow fear to engulf you in their behalf and steal your joy of the moment but to look ahead to your redemption?

Dearest Mark W - I get out of it that Lot's wife was more concerned over earthly matters and material things than she was over escaping the wrath to come - like some people today are worried about a bigger house, bigger car, money - earthly pleasures. We need to keep our eye on Jesus and be watching for His return for us in the clouds - not being concerned over earthly problems or earthly things.

I too have family that is not ready for the rapture - I have tried to share the news about Jesus coming back for us, but they don't want to hear it - I have planted the seed and it will be Jesus that makes it grow. Dear Mark, pray for your lost loved ones, ask the Lord what He wants you to do and thing turn your worries over to Him. Don't let your worries steal your joy of His return! Love you Mark!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Star, thank you, for sharing with us, the Spirit's leading.

As hard as it is, God does insist we trust Him, especially these days, in this world and its culture . . our GOD saying, worry is a sin . .

It's so not easy to 'buck' fear, thankfully the Word of God assures us the Presence of the Holy Spirit, Jesus calls the Comforter sent.

, . . . John MacArthur makes a good point, too, saying: "Fear is a liar" . .

Amen, Star!!!!!! My spirit also bears witness
with everything you have obediently
typed out for us.

God bless you.

Thank you Star for being the faithful vessel He has called you to be!!!

The above message has answered many questions...Now we just NEED TO BE READY...witness to those who He sends us and be CALM...for it sounds like ALL THINGS ARE READY!!! MARANATHA!!!

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU..ycic..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Star,

You are such a blessing to this body of believers. That is a very encouraging Word and very timely.

Ms. Victor,

I agree. That is one of the shortest statements made by our Lord but it has such a profound meaning...and warning. I've heard Perry Stone touch on this a while back and its possible application to the Rapture. I may go back and see if I can find it.

Thank you for your comments and kind words dear Sister.

Thank you sister Star!!

I feel like so many here I am happy we are finally going home but sad for the ones who are going to be left behind!!!

But all I can do is have faith and trust in God because he knows what is best I don't. And if any of my loved ones are left behind I am going to have faith and trust God to take care of them and to bring them to their eternal home with me.

God I give everyone I love to you and I have faith that you will bring them all home in your time!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

AngelHeart
Thank you sister Star!!

God I give everyone I love to you and I have faith that you will bring them all home in your time!!!

Agreed and Amen!

Star, I was yesterday or day before going to ask you about revival(outpouring), happening before or after the rapture. No need to now, thank you Lord Jesus and His vessel Star! Love, Neal

Thanks Star agian for your timely message,

I think remaining calm is something I need to hear and in His timing is also something for me,

I am having a hard time keeping up my routine of work and caring for home responsibilities because I have all this figuring out to do,
but I think we have narrowed it down, but like He says in his own timing. Thanks again, Bless you Star

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I too have a really hard time thinking about my loved ones who will be left behind, but if that is what it takes to save them from an eternity in hell, then I say The Lord's Will be Done!

What other choice does a loving God have when people just won't listen to Him now and are more in love with the things of the world than with Him? He really has no choice except to thrust them into HAVING to look to Him. He does it out of love because they won't listen NOW, while they have a chance.

It will be rough for them, but if it saves them from hell, then it is all worth it.

Thank you for this word Star.....I love that Jesus said for us to remain calm.

I also had to smile at "your seed planting will take root, after you're home". I have just finished planting cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, lettuce, and radishes. So to me it has double meaning! Hopefully someone besides me will bring in the harvest because I'm going home!

Blessings to you Star!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com