Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit!

oh, that we could walk as Enoch did, teach like Enoch did, and express faith like this dear Prophet of God did.

. . amen, many of the people Enoch preached believed his teachings in the power of the Living God, and repented of their sins.

Do you really think he will save the ones who continue to deliberately sin and not ask forgiveness when they do??

He already did this 2,000 years ago!! That is the gospel. However, people that are saved and continue to sin will be disciplined and will lose rewards!

Remember, we are all still sinners!! If anyone thinks that they are not they are a liar.

I try to live the cleanest life possible, but at the same time I don't see myself as any better than someone that I think is sinning and needs to stop. I know that I still have sin, you can ask my husband and he will verify this, even though I think I am pretty cleaned up!!

We cannot judge people, only God can. Jesus was made to be sin for us and was nailed to the cross! He has freed us from the burden of sin and the power of sin! He also disarmed our enemies at the cross (I love that statement!)

Remember the power is in the Gospel!

I love you too AH!!

Revelation 22:11-17 (NASB)
"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My REWARD is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has DONE.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Blessed are those who WASH their robes, so that they may have the RIGHT to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

Luke 21:36 (AKJV)
Watch you therefore, and pray ALWAYS, that you may be accounted WORTHY to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

All I can say is I hope you are right Melissa!!

But I would rather be safe and live my life only for Jesus and come to him for forgiveness when I do sin then to think that I can live for the world and don't need Jesus and don't need to ask for forgiveness for my sins!!

I really beleive Christians that are living like this will be sorry when they are not raptured away!!!

But I will end this by saying we will agree to disagree on this.

And soon we know who was right and who was wrong!!!

I really do hope in this case you are right Melissa but I really beleive you are not!!!

Only God knows and will soon know who was right

I am glad that we could have this discussion out of love and not hate God is proud of us!!!

Still Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Knight Michael thank you for those scriptures!!

But I am curious to know what do you beleive do all christians go in the rapture or only the ones who are following Jesus??

And the foolish worldly christians are left behind to face the Tribulation??

Dear Melissa and all, I love you. I hope that sharing what I'm about to share will be of help. About three weeks ago, I had a very real dream/vision. But it was more than that. I was with Jesus in the Kingdom of Heaven. It actually felt like I was there. I can't possibly explain what an amazing experience all of it was!

Towards the end of my time with Him, He said He had something important to show me. He took me outside the gates of the Kingdom, and there I saw many people whom I had truly believed to be Christians on earth. But I knew they had also loved things of the world. These "Christians" were wandering around in a very big & desolate desert-type-place outside the gates. They were very sad and very angry, and they were bickering with one another. It was an awful scene. Jesus looked at me with sadness in His eyes, gestured toward the people and said, "These are the foolish virgins".

I woke up KNOWING I had just been with Jesus. And I knew what He had shown me was VERY IMPORTANT. He wants His people to WAKE UP!!! He desires that ALL people will wash their robes thru repentance, that they may have right to enter the gates of the city and eat of the tree of Life!!!

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. "(Rev. 22:14)

Over and over in the book of Revelation it tells the church to REPENT. When God repeats his statement repeatedly it means you better listen up.

Revelation 2:5, 2:16, 2:21, 3:3, 3:19,

Revelation 3:19
"Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and REPENT."

To repent means to acknowledge that you have sinned against God, and that you will make a 180 degree turn about and cease doing that behavior. "Go and sin no more." This is different from remorse, which means feeling bad that you did something wrong. You can be remorseful and still continue bad behavior. Like Saul who tried to take Davids life and was remorseful for the attempt, but then tried to do it again.

Salvation is a gift from God. It is given as grace which means unmerited/undeserved favor.

The Rapture is a reward. A reward is based on behavior. A reward can be given or taken away.

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already obtained the PRIZE, or am already perfected; but I PURSUE, if also I MAY get possession of it, seeing that also I have been taken possession of by Christ Jesus.

If Paul who taught on the Rapture sought to obtain the prize, we should emulate his example.

Thank you Knight Michael I totally agree!!!

But so many worldly christians think they will be rewarded for their sinful lifestyle and don't repent and turn from it.

And I totally agree the Rapture is a reward and people are not going to be rewarded for doing something God hates which is sin!!!

Unless they repent and mean it and turn from thier sins those will be the only ones rewarded for showing Jesus they realize they need forgiveness and ask Jesus to forgive them and meant it when Jesus says go and sin no more!!!

People will soon see he meant it when he said that!!

Wise words here, guys. Some thoughts I had too, might I add is that the bride has been shown in Scripture as having prepared herself. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. Rev. 19:7. In ancient Jewish weddings, the groom would come for his bride after a period of at least one year, often many more, during which time He was away making a place for them to live and during which time she would be busy learning the things about which pleases her husband to be (for rarely did they know much of each other). It was the bride who got herself ready in preparation for whenever her bridegroom would make the call. What do you suppose a bridegroom would do if He would come for His bride who decided that she was not interested in being ready for him all this time, instead spent her time pursuing other loves, other interests and not even dressed in her wedding gown when he came? Suppose she said "oh, well~ I know He loves me so that is enough. He'll just have to understand that I love him but I also love all these other things, too..." Suppose, for instance, this bridegroom were your very own precious son. Would you want him to marry such a self-centered and lukewarm (unfaithful) bride??

And yet so many expect Jesus to be something different. Somehow, Jesus is just a doormat bridegroom who, having given everything He had to hang naked and crucified on that cross to purchase His bride, will be pleased to find such selfish and proud 'Christians' to take to His Father's House. Somehow, Jesus will just rapture all those who profess Him with their mouth, but their lives reveal something far from love for Him. It is the fruit of your life that reveals the heart~ Jesus know this~ He said so Himself, and he is not fooled by words of flattery. He told us to count the cost~ for He is worthy of nothing less than everything we have to follow after Him. We walk in His Way~ crucified will and flesh. That is discipleship, and these are His Bride.

KM, In my opinion, the rapture is not a reward, it signals the end of the age of grace and the turning of God's attention back to the Jews. I do agree the church needs to repent, however, the church is not going to miss the rapture.

Charity, I love you and look forward to meeting you and your family!! I agree that we all need to clean up our lives, at the same time, the gospel is what saves, not behavior!

I am going to keep contending for the faith! God bless you!

dear Melissa, I realize that you aren't likely to change your beliefs on this unless He comes & shows you Himself. He showed me, and thus I have no more doubts about this. How could I possibly question something that Jesus Himself showed me? Of course you don't have to believe me; I love you just the same!!!

I, too, am contending for the faith. Faith wothout works is DEAD. When we accept Jesus Christ as our LORD, that means He becomes our master. It is not an "option" to obey Him. If we call Him Lord but do not do what He says, then He is not really our Lord. And He will say to such a person, "I do not know you."

Matthew 7:21-23 (NASB)
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Charity, My beliefs are based on what He has shown me and ingrained in me over a very long period of time.

I also wanted to say that your experience sounds very real and incredible and I am not taking away from that in any way.

I just don't know how to reconcile the two, but hopefully He will show me.

I think you are a very blessed lady to have the experiences you have had in Christ! God bless you sis!

Knight Michael
Matthew 7:21-23 (NASB)
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

KM, I thought that these people were ones that did these things in the flesh and without the Holy Spirit.

We can really do nothing apart from the Holy Spirit. That is why He says He never knew them because they never had the Holy Spirit but were doing this in the flesh.

God bless you, too, Melissa!

(((Hugs)))

Thank You, Father for sending Your Son Who displayed ultimate faith and submission to You, oh God . .

Thank You, Lord Jesus for shedding Your Blood, oh Perfect Lamb of God, for dying, for rising fulfilling the only Way to atone for sinners.

Holy Spirit, thank You for the complete gospel of Jesus Christ, for giving us Faith living and alive . .

For 'without works faith is dead' . .

. . . agreeing with king David in Psalm 17:15:

. . "As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness".

Charity, I love that pic!! xoxo

Donna-

Melissa
Charity, I love that pic!! xoxo

Thanks, Melissa. I guess I'm the kitten, since I'm younger than you-LOL!

I was thinking that too!! Looks like Marble and Mommy!! Today is my oldest daughters birthday and I wish I could be with her!! She is in NM! She is 31 today. Glad I can talk with you Charity about the Lord! It is a major blessing for me! I love you and hope you all have a blessed weekend! May be one of our last huh!

(Have to explain, Charity's kitten is named Marble and looks like this one!)

Oh how I pray that this Springtime is IT!

Happy birthday to your eldest daughter. Wow, I'm 30, so just a wee bit younger than her!

God bless your weekend, too, Melissa!

Thanks Char!!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com