<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hear the Trumpet Call at the End of the Age....IT IS TIME!!!!

Oh Mighty and Perverse Nation, Take Your Fill! Says The Lord

Home > Volume 7 > Oh Mighty and Perverse Nation, Take Your Fill!

4/19/10 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Jayse and Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear - The Lord’s Declaration to the Nation, Once Called of Itself “Under God”
Thus says The Lord: Sons of men, have you seen all these abominations wrought in your land?!... Yea, My name is polluted day and night, with the iniquities of this people paraded before Me, continually!

The sins of your people are great, therefore prophesy, sons of men... Prophesy and say to this people: Behold, I am against you! Says The Lord... I am against this nation! I am calling the earth to rise up against you! Oh nation of harlots, adulterous people, the season is here! Declares The Lord... Yes, the Day has come!

Thus says Yahuwah, The God of Israel: My anger burns!... For lo, I HAVE SEEN IT! All this wickedness shall be destroyed!... The wicked punished, and left as a sore among the people, a disease of which the earth shall cleanse and consume! Yet I shall not make a total end... I shall clothe the poor, they shall be well fed in that day. Behold, I shall give them shelter, and they shall be comforted for one week, in the house of The Lord.

My peoples, come up, and seek The Mountain of The Lord!...
Come out from among them! Do it now!... Run!

Seek The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness...

For He is a strong tower against the Day,
A fountain of life and righteousness for My people...

Yea, for all who call on His name, in these days of calamity.

And though you deny it, for your hearts do lie, and though you speak with your mouths lying words, even one to the other, in an effort to hide the truth from your consciences... The truth of that, which is before your eyes, lies not!... Yea, it proclaims in a loud voice, the coming of The Lord...

I...
AM...

COME!...

Summer is near!

Oh My peoples, come home...

Be again united with your God, through His Christ...

It is time...

Thus says The Lord, The Only God, The God over all nations, The Creator of Heaven and earth... Yes, it is I, The God of Israel: The time has come for this nation, to receive of My anger... Even it has received already, though that which was poured out was but a small portion, a call to awake. Yet I have heard no repentance over all this evil, nor has this nation turned, and done that which is right in the sight of The Lord... Instead, continuing on in their sins, proliferating their iniquities before My face, shaking their fists toward Heaven.

Therefore, thus says The Lord: My anger shall be poured out upon this nation! This nation shall be shaken, with calamity upon calamity!... Even as a women in great travail, laboring to bring forth. Oh what a cry shall be heard, a great multitude of tears, with the wailing thereof echoing throughout the land.

Thus says The Lord, to you, oh mighty and perverse nation: You have altogether forsaken Me! You have become a people who continually spit upon The King, My Son, The Christ, He who is called Jesus and Lord... My anger burns hot! And the heat of My indignation shall be made known... From the least to the greatest shall it be revealed! Says The Lord, He who is coming down to you.

I have called to you, yet you fail to answer...
I have spoken to you, yet you refuse to listen.

Therefore, thus declares The Lord God of Israel, The Great I Am, He whose face is filled with wrath!... Thus says The Lord in a mighty and loud voice: Son of Man, let this nation now receive of the wrath of The Lord!... Let them come and sup from the table of My judgment, from the plates of My punishment, and drink deeply from the cups of My indignation... TAKE YOUR FILL

HEAR THE TRUMPET CALL OF THE END OF THIS AGE!

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: Hear the Trumpet Call at the End of the Age....IT IS TIME!!!!

Amen Virginia! The Lord has given me Isaiah 10:1-4 for this nation America, who once belonged to God:

1 What sorrow awaits the unjust judges
and those who issue unfair laws.
2 They deprive the poor of justice
and deny the rights of the needy among my people.
They prey on widows
and take advantage of orphans.
3 What will you do when I punish you,
when I send disaster upon you from a distant land?
To whom will you turn for help?
Where will your treasures be safe?
4 You will stumble along as prisoners
or lie among the dead.
But even then the Lord’s anger will not be satisfied.
His fist is still poised to strike.

I posted this on another thread a week ago. When I spoke to my cousin, she thought her daughter in law was coming into town last Sat., but it is actually this Sat, tomorrow Apr 24th! Anyway, we'll see if her dream comes true...

I was talking to my 77 yr old cousin today and she said she was talking to her son (my age) this morning about all the earthquakes in California. He lives in Granada Hills, and he scoffed at her (he and his wife are not saved) and told her there are always earthquakes and they're no big deal, etc.

Anyway, my cousin told me that a week before she had this conversation with her son, she had a DREAM that her daughter in law had come here to Colorado with their 2 kids to visit a friend and the earthquake in California happened and her son was killed.

She then finds out in the above conversation with her son that her DIL actually IS coming to CO tomorrow to visit her friend and is bringing her two kids!!

Interesting! I wonder if the quake will happen in the next few days and her dream will come true....

Please pray for her son and daughter in law that they will be saved!

Hi Diane! I will cetainly pray for the son and daughter-in-law, that their eyes be opened to the truth.

I will pray also for all in California who will be affected by this quake in California. I know Charity had a word from the Lord that the big one in California is coming soon.

Dear Donna, has the Lord told you anything about what you need to do to prepare?

Wow, Diane, the rapture and big EQ could be that close with 2nd Passover coming up the end of this month (April). I pray your relatives will be saved.

And though you deny it, for your hearts do lie, and though you speak with your mouths lying words, even one to the other, in an effort to hide the truth from your consciences... The truth of that, which is before your eyes, lies not!... Yea, it proclaims in a loud voice, the coming of The Lord...

I'm dealing with this exact scenario right now with my family and my aunt's assisted living. Everyone involved with running the assisted living (small house-sized one) has turned into the biggest pack of liars you ever saw since I filed complaints on them. Now I have to point out to the POA, my cousin, all the lies, and yet she is, I hate to say it, a liar too, and she justifies them like I'm the problematic one. Right now I'm the bad guy in the family, except to my aunt who has a keen sense of justice and says I'm right! Time for my aunt and me to just get raptured right in front of them all. I'm so-o-o tired!

I've often thought about this OT chapter about what it will be like after the rapture:

Micah 7
Israel's Misery
1 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.
2 The godly have been swept from the land;
not one upright man remains.
All men lie in wait to shed blood;
each hunts his brother with a net.

3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
the ruler demands gifts,
the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—
they all conspire together.

4 The best of them is like a brier,
the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
The day of your watchmen has come,
the day God visits you.
Now is the time of their confusion.

5 Do not trust a neighbor;
put no confidence in a friend.
Even with her who lies in your embrace
be careful of your words.

6 For a son dishonors his father,
a daughter rises up against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man's enemies are the members of his own household.

Wow, Earthangel and Carlee, I hear ya! I can't believe how lies seem to permeate everything and everyone that is worldly these days. What is good is being called bad, and what is bad is being called good.

Come soon Lord Jesus!

Thanks for the prayers for my family!

In early March, 2010, the Lord gave me a Holy Ghost dream. For the first time ever, I HEARD the shofar trumpet blow.

Over the years I’ve had several such dreams and can easily distinguish the difference between Holy Ghost dreams (a vision of the night) and your garden variety “brain traffic...declutter-the-daily-gunk-outta-my-head” type dream. Holy Ghost dreams are distinct, exceedingly clear, they always have some reference to scripture (God uses King James with me) and I always remember them.... forever.

I believe this thing is about to happen shortly. We may be, perhaps, just days away....but until then, I will go on with “business as usual”. I will NOT sit on my plow looking at the clock. We’ve got work to do and let’s all be found doing it when he comes for us.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com