Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Alien Disclosure: Don't be Fooled"

For your discernment:
http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Weird/100423.disclosure.project.html

I think it would be unwise to not believe that the UFO phenomenon will have nothing to do in the last days - DECEPTION IS EVERYWHERE.

Don't be fooled - it is no coincidence that they have decided to re-make "V" and present other possibilities regarding the disclosure of what the 'aliens' really are - and the deceptions that will undoubtably be presented to a world willing to accept any explanation other that that of the Holy Bible.

Barry

It is Satan's last stand for those unbelievers today, to rope them in. They would rather believe in bizarre looking creatures...demons...than a beautiful God.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Good heavens! Why does all the weird stuff happen where I live, here in Colorado??

I still think it's the lack of oxygen.

Who knows? I certainly do agree that the whole alien thing is going to play a major part in the end times deception.

I accepted the notion of the ET/demon thing a while back. For the RITA family though, I once thought we would see them for a little bit. I no longer believe that the demons and the church can coexist in the world. I've given this a great deal of thought. I'd love to be on earth when the "aliens/demons" make their showing so we can call them out for the liars that they are. I'd love to be on a talk show with them and ask one of them to recite the Lord's Prayer. But as we close in on the rapture, I'm more and more convinced, looking through that glass darkly, that we won't occupy the same plane of existance with them and it's probably good. For those left behind, there will be no one left to give a rebuttal to their lies and they will actually use God's rapture to lie about where we have gone. They will claim that the rapture was an alien abduction to take us to their planet. Furthermore, I've researched new age websites (hey know ur enemy) and channelers have been predicting the rapture in a new agey sort of cover. They have various explainations for it. Finally, go on you tube and look at the energizer bunny commercial with the alien on it....the bunny is being lifted into the alien spacecraft and it's all warm and fuzzy....can anyone say conditioning?....stay strong my friends....In Christ

Good point Jon. The whole deception thing wouldn't work very well or last very long if there were a bunch of discerning Christians around calling them all out and exposing them. Talk about a waste of time for the deceptors!!

No, they'll wait till were gone and make some weird excuse for our departure. After all, it's much easier to deceive without opposition!

Diane, there are some funky things going on in GA too. Because of those guidestones......

But, the bible has been proven to be true for those without faith by archeology and the state of Israel, so, those choosing to disbelieve in the bible are intentionally separating themselves from God. They are Obamabots!!!!!!!!

Obamabot! LOL

This feels like a good time for Knight Michael to show up and photoshop us a picture of one of those!

If anyone has read an 'earlier' edition of Stan's The Cosmic Conspiracy, he, in the forward to Section III uses 'morphology' which brings out a deeper meaning of the original scriptures. In this case it is a fascinating revelation of Nephilim and Elohim - from the Book of Genesis.

On Stan's site, http://standeyo.com/stans.corner.html he says that he has used the same method to bring out the deeper meaning eight verses in the Book of Daniel:
"I spent the last two months re-translating just eight verses from Daniel. Students of the Bible will recall the words of the Book of Daniel were sealed (true meaning hidden) until the time of the end. I managed to 'unseal' those eight verses by applying a 'best fit in context' rule combined with historical data from that time period. Some words were in Hebrew, some in Chaldean Aramaic, some in Aramaic, some in Arabic and one was even ancient Sumerian word. The translation I made is reproduced in Hebrew and English for those who wish to see how I arrived and the astonishing message in those eight verses. (caps mine, Barry) THEY WARN OF A HUGE ALIEN GOD DECEPTION IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE (WHICH IS NOW). THE DECEPTION WILL BE CREATED WITH THE HELP OF THE LEADER OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER WHICH IS FORMING AS I WRITE THESE WORDS. SATAN IS DESCRIBED AS AN ALIEN GOD AND WILL PRETEND TO BE 'THE' GOD OF THE BIBLE. HE WILL ASSIST THE RISING WORLD LEADER WITH TECHNOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES TO HERD THE PEOPLE OF EARTH LIKE CATTLE." (finish of quote)

Look, I know the guy is trying to sell his book. And this isn't a bad thing. I have read the original edition and it is well worth reading. The original edition was first published here in Australia and was available at many Christian book outlets. Stan and his wife Holly are believers in Jesus.

Barry

Diane C,

I've heard the NWO is making Denver it's headquarter's here in the US. Perhaps a capital if DC is lost. Lots of info regarding the new airport and all the weird designs all over it; occultic. Even rumored an alien base is under it. ????? Nothing would surprise me these days. The ancients believed they were closer to the gods on mountains.

Remember Obama had his Dem. nomination from there which was very occultic. And later he signed his first bill there in a ceremony at the airport, itself. Was that the stimulous bill for which only he knows where the money is and how it was used. It's always about money--getting hands on more of the people's hard earned money/savings, etc. His definition of rich people is anyone who works!!

It's more than the air, but maybe it helps explain the looney tunes going on there.

ysiC, VC

Yes...TSS...like what TSue said, they are getting ready to be kicked down to earth and are hovering like vultures now, and they cannot wait to be released from the center of the earth. We have to put up one spiritual battle right now to keep them at bay.

And yes, archeology proves the Nephilim too.

Yes Victory Chanter I have studied much about my state of CO and the weird stuff here. I have been to the airport and seen the weird murals first hand, several times. When you are in the airport, it just feels "weird". Don't really know how to explain it. They built it out in the middle of nowhere and it takes us a LONG time to get there. They built it over some sort of ancient Indian burial ground and had lot of problems and issues when it was being built. I too have heard of the underground base - don't know if it's true or not. My next door neighbor works there as a baggage handler and I asked him one day if he knew if any of the rumors were true there. He said he had heard of them but had not seen the underground levels first hand. The only weird thing he had happen to him was one time he was walking through a corridor - it was late at night and not many people there - and a man was walking towards him, and then just walked right THROUGH him and disappeared! Weird! My neighbor has also seen ufos and had a couple of times where they tried to abduct him - so not to sure what's going on there. I got to witness to him though, so maybe something good will come from all of it!

Wow Diane,

How interesting that first hand report and your neighbor's story. He needs to be stained by the Blood of Jesus fast; imagine trying to take him and having this spirit walk through him! Was he very receptive? I'm so glad you had a chance to witness to him. I'll pray he accepts Jesus now. After those experiences you'd think he'd be knocking your door down to receive Jesus through you!

Thanks for the first hand experience report. So glad you know Jesus, living that close to the action so to speak. May He hold you in the Palm of His hand and closr to His heart!

Love your fur baby picture!
Love, VC

Thanks VC for the compliment on my puppy. We had him for 15 years and had to put him to sleep about 4 years ago

When I talked to my neighbor about the Lord, he agreed and nodded to what I said, but I don't think he is necessarily "saved". They are very Catholic - not that they can't be Christian too, it's just that they seem to be into lighting candles and tradition, but not so much living a Christian lifestyle. Anyway, hopefully he does have a relationship with Jesus. I did tell him that if he ever felt he was being abducted by aliens again that if he calls out the name of Jesus, it should stop the abduction, from what I have read.

Wow, if any of my family read what I just wrote, they'd have me committed to a mental institution! HA!

Barry, I've been watching the new V series and boy is it creepy! It is a good story - lots of hidden stuff for us to think about like the flu shots laced with stuff, etc., but I think there is a spirit behind that show that is part of the deception you mentioned. I'm not sure how it all fits together, but I think there an agenda to that show that is more than just entertainment.

Diane, yes "V" is very interesting! Here is an article written by Stan for Nexus Magazine (Australian) in 1994 where he refers to the original "V" series: http://standeyo.com/_FTP_DEYO/Stan_Deyo_Nexus_1994.pdf

Barry

I think there an agenda to that show that is more than just entertainment.
Hi Sis Diane, I'm with you, I think they are setting up the left behinders to believe that aliens are responsible for our disappearance.

Love ya
YBIC
Randy

TerribleSwiftSword
Diane, yes "V" is very interesting! Here is an article written by Stan for Nexus Magazine (Australian) in 1994 where he refers to the original "V" series: http://standeyo.com/_FTP_DEYO/Stan_Deyo_Nexus_1994.pdf

Barry
Hmmm, that's interesting. I figured the show would say the Visitors needed our water at some point, which sounds like the original, but I didn't know the half breed baby might kill the aliens. Interesting! Ohhh, maybe I should have said "spoiler alert" first...

Randy, I agree! That might just be their agenda. They are putting the whole alien thing into our minds in a very real way with that show. It is very realistic! Mind conditioning at its finest...

Knight Micheal...that about sums it up in one pic. Nice photo shop. I hope the resident is a 1 (term)inator President. Or that through impeachment he will be removed from office.

Good job..........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Yep, I thought who better to use then the leader of the bad guys in the Transformers movie...Megatron himself. Decepticons indeed.

OBAMABOTS

Awesome pictures that are worth many thousand words. We all know who is controlling them bots too!

Psalm
15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Knight Michael, brother, you never disappoint! Awesome Obamabots!!! Scary on so many levels!

If I see one of them in my neighborhood, I'm gonna run away screaming like a little girl! Or run over it with my car!

LOL, I always knew Ned was my brother from another mother! LOL

Alright Barry, now I'm already running away screaming! Yikes

Diane, I agree with you regarding our families committing us. I tried to tell my daughter about the Georgia Guidestones depopulation scheme in reference to discouraging flu shots and who I believe BO is. She was ready to commit me on that! " Do you really believe this stuff?"she asks.

I'm sorry about your dog. Soon you'll be with him again. I miss my cat and look forward to seeing her again, too.

Then I got the lecture about not believing everything you see on the internet. Followed by, "I don't want to hear any more about it."

Knight Michael--another award winner. And notice how weighted down he is in all that heavy gear. So true, brother, so true! We can fly around him in circles, soaring in our light armour. I smell victory in the air! VC

Michael, that is a riot!!!!!! I think the phrase.."that is a riot" is my most used phrase on this forum!!!!!!!

I had listened to the Lt. Colonel SC interview on this website,[ http://theedgeam.com/], and he had inside info of alien invasion happening in Israel. The being came out dressed like an Egyptian, and he was 30 feet tall. He demanded to be worshipped, and if they didn't they would be killed and eaten. I dunno. I did have a dream one time that the red horse of Revelation would signal the arrival of these giants. Neal

Brother Neal,

I heard something recently about 3 ships landing at an Israli base. Is this what you're refering to? I never did hear anymore. Just 3 ships landed and 1 being came out. Then it was hush, hushed. Wasn't that last month--not too long ago? I wondered about it at the time.

Is this interview still here. I'll check it out. Thanks. I am curious now.

ysiC

VC

Yes, but he indictated a lot more ships. It is the interview dated April 17th, as you scroll down a bit. Stay close to Jesus is the key, no matter what happens. As it was in the days of NOAH, so shall it be with the coming of Jesus. Love, Neal

I just went to the website you mentioned Neal and tried to listen to the interview. I only listened for a few minutes as the Lt. Col. did not seem credible to me. His words were slurred and he talked about all the meds he had been on until recently. His speech was random and IMO seemed paranoid. Maybe I am wrong, but he just didn't seem to be based in reality.

Thanks for the location Neal. I got confused over which one it was and stopped for the night. I'll try it tomorrow when I have more time.

Texas Sue--intersting comments, now I'm really curious. The sight itself has me wondering.

Neal, have you visited it much to know how credible the site is? It's not new age, is it? We all have to be careful and use our discernment these days. That's why I'm wondering as I'm not familiar with it--still, I want to hear this story. I hope it tells how this was resolved after such a threat! VC

It is not New Age, but all those interviewed on the show do not have to be Christian. YES, ALWAYS USE DISCERNMENT AND THE WORD OF GOD AS THE FINAL AUTHORITY! Neal

Wow, you're fast, Neal. Thanks, brother!

BUMP (I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO ONE OF THOSE!)

HiNeal,
Thanks for posting this. I was going to go back the other night to look for this. I did hear the interview with Lt.Col. S.C. Wow, scary. I did find how they got out of answered my question, anyway. Are you aware there is a part 2 tomorrow, May 1, at 8:00pm?

VC

Yes, and thanks for the reminder VC. ARMOR UP, WARRIORS 4 CHRIST! Neal

Why do they have to be ufo's? Could they be angels? Especially being that it's over Israel?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com