Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Staying vigilent

Several times a day I go onto the earthquake website from Stan Deyo at Milleium Ark and it shows the most recent world earthquakes. Honestly with our end times mentallity, I must confess that I get rather excited when things are going badly. Not that I wish something bad on our fellow people but when we have a tangible sign of Jesus imminent return it's invigorating. Well to be honest with you, we haven't had a 6.0 or better earthquake in a number of days now. Here's the thing to keep in mind fellow RITAn's. Everyone in hell is a devout believer in Jesus Christ. Unfortunately they were a little late to the party. Everyone comes to Jesus in a crisis. We have to prepare ourselves for the most insidious enemy there is....prosperity or even the hope of prosperity. It causes us to be worldly. We have to keep our eyes on the Lord even if there is total calm. Think about those 5 unwise virgins. What would have taken their eyes off the Lord, would it have been adversity that caused their falling away or prosperity or the hope of prosperity? I'm of the opinion that we are near the finish line is this race to the end of the church age and we need to repent, stay in prayer as much as possible and these help us to stay focuses on Jesus Christ. I know we can't earn salvation. I'm not so sure though about earning our way out of the tribulation. Just don't let the hope of a return to normalcy or it's appearance allow you to focus on worldly things is the main point. In Christ

Re: Staying vigilent

Jon, even in "birth pangs" there are moments of calm and no pain between the "pangs". Maybe we're just in a small rest period to catch our breath for the next round. Did you see my post on the dream from my elderly cousin on the thread "Hear the Trumpet Call at the End of the Age....IT IS TIME!!!!?

There might be "the big one" in California next week!

(and you're right, everyone in hell is a Believer now...)

Jon my dear Brother,

Though my heart may beat at a million rate of knots when disater strikes, I am not afraid, for I know my Lord, my precious saviour has me in the palm of his hand. And I know this means that he is coming for me.

Praise him in the storm

Love ybiC / Paul

Di, when you said, "There might be "the big one" in California next week" ...
It totally triggered a word that I received coming out of an intense earthquake dream on April 7th. The earthquake was in Australia: a huge one on the west side, followed by a huge one on east side of Australia, with a tsunami on the east coast.
I haven't shared this with y'all before. (This was the second dream I've had of huge earthquakes in Australia)

But as I was coming out of this dream, I suprised myself by saying aloud, "Jake, there's going to be a BIG ONE in California." And as I was saying this, the thought came, "within a matter of weeks", though I didn't say it.

Anyway, the point is: stay calm, trust in the Lord, and PRAY PRAY PRAY.

Here is a scripture passage the Lord keeps bringing to my attention:

Psalm 18:15-19

Then the channels of water appeared,
And the foundations of the world were laid bare
At Your rebuke, O LORD,
At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.

He sent from on high, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.

He delivered me from my strong enemy,
And from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.

They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the LORD was my stay.

He brought me forth also into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

Amen & amen. You will protect & rescue Your own, Lord. We trust in You alone.

P.S. Brother Paul, I'm prayin' for you.
He's got you sheltered under His mighty wings!

WOW Char! Definitely something to watch and pray about! I know I have heard other visions and dreams about the "big one" in CA recently, but I have no idea where I would find them again.

I have several good friends and family there. I pray God is helping and preparing them even now for what might occur...

Jon, I agree. If a person focuses on winning the lottery, then his mind is consumed with worldly thoughts of what to do with all that money. That takes the place of God in his mind or in his attention. The five foolish virgins likely were complacent or focusing on worldly things rather than on the oil that would later be needed. I think now is the time for "praying without ceasing" or to always be in an attitude of prayer, more than ever before.

Email: gerald@chbs.com

I'm waiting & watching; longing & living for you, Lord Jesus, with lamp lit bright....
Please keep my lamp filled with Your Spirit's precious oil until You come for Your bride & bring her Home!

Paul/Aussie
Jon my dear Brother,

Though my heart may beat at a million rate of knots when disater strikes, I am not afraid, for I know my Lord, my precious saviour has me in the palm of his hand. And I know this means that he is coming for me.

Praise him in the storm

Love ybiC / Paul

Char dear Sis,

Love that song, I was thinking about that song when I said those words.

I am not afraid Char. He owns me. And when you own something you look after it. I bow down before him in praise. I have my rock and his name is Jesus Christ.

Love ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com