Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My brother you prayed for...

...has been released from the hospital today.

Thank you all very much and special, special thankyou to The Lord Of Hosts that made this possible!

This is also my mothers birthday, great present to have her firstborn kept in the Lords tender care!

Not exactly sure of the cause yet, am sure it has to do with alchohol, but he may just have been severly shaken up by this one, he knows he must turn over a new leaf.

I don't pray regular, even for myself, but if he is going to make it, this will probably do us both a lot of good, I am told I am my brothers keeper, please pray for me, to pray for him, so that someday he may pray for others, thank you, thank you, thank you all!

very sincerely, and humbly,

JR

Re: My brother you prayed for...

JR, I am so glad to hear your brother is doing better! Praise the Lord!

I pray that both you and your brother can have more conversations with the Lord! Remember, and I'm sure you already know, that prayers don't have to be lengthy or wordy. Sometimes we can just cry out JESUS HELP ME, and He knows exactly what is going on and how to help. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us, even when we are just "groaning" in our spirit, and he communicates to the Father just what we need!

Blessings bro!

Glad to hear the good report. Will continue praying.

Ditto,
On keeping up the prayers.
In JESUS name,
Star

Wonderful news, JR. Still for you & your family.

JR
...has been released from the hospital today.

Thank you all very much and special, special thankyou to The Lord Of Hosts that made this possible!

This is also my mothers birthday, great present to have her firstborn kept in the Lords tender care!

Not exactly sure of the cause yet, am sure it has to do with alchohol, but he may just have been severly shaken up by this one, he knows he must turn over a new leaf.

Brother JR,

This is such good news, the Lord is faithful to hear and answer pray. I hope he can move forward into sobriety and a new life. What a wonderful birthday present for your MOM, I know she is relieved to have her son out of the hospital.

God bless you all.......Love............Lynn

I don't pray regular, even for myself, but if he is going to make it, this will probably do us both a lot of good, I am told I am my brothers keeper, please pray for me, to pray for him, so that someday he may pray for others, thank you, thank you, thank you all!

very sincerely, and humbly,

JR

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Great news JR. God's mercy is so amazing and He is so patient with us. He truly is not willing that any should perish. I think that's why we are still here because God is waiting for a few more lost souls to recognize His great love for them. Looking forward to that salvation report for your brother JR!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com