Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray for my schooling.

Hi Guys,

I am not to the point in my schooling,I am working on a degree in Paralegal Studies, that it is becoming harder and it is requiring more time spent in research. Pray that I can understand and grasp what I am being taught. I am so enjoying my studies, I think I was meant to be in law in some form or fashion. I am maintaining a perfect grade point average and this means a lot to me. I wasn't the best student in grade school and high school. OPPPPS!! I am having fun and learning at the same time. So pray that my brain will stay in the gear it is in now.....in other words I ain't no spring chicken anymore. Thank you for your prayers and love.

Love in Christ Jesus...................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Pray for my schooling.

Your Aussie bro has got you covered in prayer Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Thanks Bro......your prayers mean so much to me....

Your sis.............Lynn

So glad you have this opportunity to excel in something you enjoy Lynn!

You have my prayers for continued success and understanding, as well as for ample time to research (as Levi's soon arrival may compete for your interest?? ).

I'm sure you will be able to balance everything just fine...

Lynn,
This vessel is claming LK.24:45 for you.
Lord your word in Lk.24:45)Then opened he their
understanding,that they might understand the scriptures.
Open Lynn's mind,thst she will continue to
understand.And gain and enjoy the knowledge,of this
law course.
That this knowledge will start coming so easy to
her.That Lord you will help her to be first in her
class.
Thank you LORD,
Star

Praying too for your success in studying and school

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I KNOW you can do it Lynn! (and you will).

Keeping you in my prayers sis, to stay strong and healthy and focused.

I am so proud of you!

YSIC
Brenz

I am praying for you Lynn...and I understand everything you said in your post.... You can do all things through Christ Who gives you strength....and through your success He will be glorified.

Lynn . . you go, girl!!

Praying our God will sustain you in your studies of the law, each day nearer to that moment you become a paralegal.

Bless you, Lynn, dear daughter of the Most High God, in your continued study . .

Well, my goodness, you're sure showing me that the older we get, life stays 'young' as a grandma and a student . .

Thank you guys for your prayers and words of encouragement.
It means so much to me. I think the Lord is giving me one of the best times of my life. Thank you Lord all Praise and Honor go to you my Jesus.

Amen and Amen

Praying for your studies and repenting for my jealousy.

Awwwww....Cheryl why don't you come join me.....it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I will help you with you homework, I promise.

Lynn,

I am praying that you will continue in your studies until the Lord comes...that He will give you the strength to carry on and be faithful in your studies...Lord give Lynn the discipline she needs to accomplish her goals while there is still time.
I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

May His blessings be upon you...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Lord,
We pray that you would give Lynn wisdom and knowledge to excel in her chosen field of study. May you give her energy and fill her with your restorative power. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

And on a lighter note...in honor of Lynn.

"Commit your works to the Lord and your thoughts will be established."

Dear Lynn ~~ I just agree with this word above that your studying is already committed to the Lord, therefore your thoughts specific to your studies will be established in His wisdom. The Lord's blessings on carrying you through to graduation!

And, just yesterday I was thinking about the new picture you have up for Rita, wishing we could see it there again. Is there any possibility of making it larger?

Hi Kolleen,

Do you want the picture of the bride ascending the stairs or the one I have up now. Either way I will see what I can do.

Love........Lynn

Knight Michael
And on a lighter note...in honor of Lynn.

I love it Knight Michael....I just love it....

Oh no, the one you have up now with Jesus the lamb and the lion is the one I was wondering if it could be alittle larger....? Thanks Lynn for considering that!

Kolleen

I was able to make it a tad bit larger and I added some stars in the sky. I hope you like it sis

Yes Lynn, I like both the lion, lamb and Jesus and the one you have up now! This one with Jesus outstretched hand, crown, columns and flowers is SO inviting! And hopefully is so near! A wonderful selection ~ blessings to you!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com