<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
News about Levi Joseph Mitchell......Newest member of the Stroud family..I'm the Granny

Hi Guys,

Talked to my son David and it appears that Levi Joseph will be coming in about two weeks. The doctor did a ultrasound and Levi weighs almost 5 pounds and he was sucking on his toes, (everybody needs a hobby while they wait)....LOL

Help me pray for a safe delivery for Jill and that Levi still has all his toes. As soon as I get word from David I am going to rent a car and head for Alton Illinois, I will be staying a few days to help Jill and David and also spend some time with Ben. I can't wait to see Mr. Levi.

Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: News about Levi Joseph Mitchell......Newest member of the Stroud family..I'm the Granny

Proud Granny BTTT

Re: News about Levi Joseph Mitchell......Newest member of the Stroud family..I'm the Granny

Congratulations on the new grand-baby, Lynn..

I know how proud you are with another little one coming into your life..

I only have one, and btw, he'll be one year this coming May... And I'm getting old...LOL

But that's what happens when you wait to have kids way up in the 30s as I did....LOL

God bless,

Joseph

Little Levi will have the best granny that you could ask for in the whole wide world

You and the whole family are in my prayers Lynn dear Sis.

Lots of love
ybiC / Paul

Levi's big brother Ben turned 5 on April 21st. He wants his brother to come soon so he can play with him and help Mom take care of him. This should be interesting. When Levi is born this ole Granny is going to go stay with David and Jill so I can help with Ben, do some cooking, and what ever needs to be done. I would like to help Ben transition into the big brother mode, I hope I can do that.

Thanks for your prayers and love.

RJ...we are not getting older , we are getting better with age. We have the advantage as we have many years of experience to share.

Wow Lynn! You are up early!

Good to hear the news of Levi's progress and soon arrival.

That comment of yours about praying he still has all his toes was truly funny! You sound like a wonderful grandmother, your grandson(s) are very blessed.

Congrats, Lynn. My dad once said that grandkids were so great he wished they'd just skipped the having kids part and gone straight to having grandchildren.

No wonder you couldn't sleep! What great news and how sweet to hear he was sucking on his toes. That is too cute. Praying for all to go well with the delivery and a safe trip for you to Illinois. Love & blessings to you dear Lynn.

This is exciting news, Lynn . .

. . Looking forward to the announcement

has arrived. . .

I'm so excited for you Lynn! Due date just ahead and counting..remembering those days agile enough to play with the toes, even reach them easily.

Can Levi come out to play????

I'm thinking he will arrive by this weekend sis...
Can't wait to hear the news, do let us know right away okay!

Love ya
YSIC
Brenz

Lynn,
In prayer for you and baby and parents.
The Lord said:Because of Lynn's faithfullness.
Jesus will be with all of you at the hospital.
When grandson comes.

Is this why Lynnis not around? Oh no I jsut rmembered finals..thats probably why ....she is going to make good grades while i hope i do...lol no I will

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com