Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'Four months more and then the harvest'? & Ascension Day

Rosh HaShanah in 2010 will start on the 9th of September

The new moon of September is Sept. 9

John 4:35

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

4 lunar months before Rosh HaShanah is May 13 ,2010 , a new moon day , which this year is coincidentally on this year's "Ascension Day"

New Moon May 2010 .......
Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 6:05:00 PM UTC-7 hours PDT

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Re: 'Four months more and then the harvest'? & Ascension Day

Interesting verse and speculation. I like it!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

http://i42.tinypic.com/4hdthz.jpg

I like 10 days early too!

Yes, Lord, Let it be so!!!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

This is a great connection between the two new moon dates!! Last year Ascension day was my favorite pick for the rapture. It seems that it would definitely send a message to the Jewish rabbi's about where did everybody go and maybe help them to see how this connects Jesus to the fullfillment of the 3 fall feasts!

Thank you for this post. I am more comfortable with those possibilities which,as this, have a scriptural and/or Jewish/lunar calendar basis.

What makes this particularly appealing to me is the fact that it immediately precedes the anniversary of Israel's rebirth as a nation. That to me is an eye-opener as it seems a natural lead-in to the Lord turning His full attention once again to the Jewish people with whom He still remembers His covenant...

Someone previously had posted May 13, 2010 also and when I looked I saw it was a full moon and Ascension day!
We just have to keep watching and praying.
Praise the Lord and pass around the wedding garments.

This is the first time in about 30 years of *watching ,that I thought a countdown timer was appropriate ~smile~

TexL...

Very very good post and observation. I had never considered the 4 moon months and then working it back.

May looks to be a good month to go HOME!!! I'm so ready!!! Can you believe the joy that awaits us????

YBIC
Steve

Little Anne
Praise the Lord and pass around the wedding garments.

AMEN LITTLE ANNE!!!

TexL, I am so impressed that you said that this is the first time in about 30 yrs. you see this May as a possibility for a countdown!
I have been a watcher for over 30 yrs. and believe me, I have been convinced several times especially in 1988 which was a very popular one!
I hope and pray this is it and all the disappointments will be over forever!!!!
Praise the Lord, in any case, we are in the season!!!

Email: vickijones4@verizon.net

42 thread

Melissa
This is a great connection between the two new moon dates!! Last year Ascension day was my favorite pick for the rapture. It seems that it would definitely send a message to the Jewish rabbi's about where did everybody go and maybe help them to see how this connects Jesus to the fullfillment of the 3 fall feasts!

new moon too, Thurs, Fri, Sat.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

One week to go "bump" :-)

Let's see what happens
(hopefully from the vantage point of "up" ...looking down (grin))

Hi Tex,

May 6th or May 10th are showing up as well.

And let's not forget the Garabandal thing either. The apparitions have already started.

actually it's already May 6th in Israel now... hummmm?

so in about 3-days or so, the magnetosphere may get whacked again, so put "Watch for earthquakes popping" between today and Sunday, or so...

Omer count at 33 . . .

TexL
One week to go "bump" :-)
Let's see what happens
(hopefully from the vantage point of "up" ...looking down (grin))

21 May 23, THE ASCENSION

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/jimg511-1.htm
http://yashua.info/

My thoughts on 4 months until the harvest...

Jesus was speaking to His deciples in John 4:35 that they were "to lift up their eyes and look on the fields, for they are white already for harvest.". Then fulfilling of that harvest was four months away. From what I understand, He was giving them this message right around Pentecost... From what I have come to believe the 4 months most likely timewise is taken from Pentecost of any given year and this year it falls exactly on September 23rd, the first day of Fall and the first day of Tabernacles...exactly 4 months to the day. The Feast of Tabernacles is known as the Ingathering of the Harvest and a day of Great Joy. Whether this is the day or not sure, but it has Great possibilites!!!Right now our work is laid out for us to be Harvesting souls...planting seeds...

If nothing takes place shortly...fall is the time to watch..Many of us have been told He will come for us in the fall. Ron Reese has said in his Newsletters to watch for this fall. Mary Ellen Gilliland has stated over and over to watch the Feast of Taberbacles on some given year as this is what the Lord has told her. Amanda in her latest message has not said this fall, but the implications are that it will be sometime in the very near future.

MARANATHA...Virginia

WE WILL SOON

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I am still stuck on an ascension day rapture!!

The main reason is this. The bible is written to all of us! The feasts are specifically Jewish. I believe that they are a teaching tool for the Jews. Jesus has fulfilled the first three feasts at his first coming and will fulfill the last three feasts at his second coming. I believe the middle feast Pentecost is the change of dispensation and is also the feast that will teach the Jews who Jesus is!!

This middle feast points to Jesus! Just like the menorra.

I think that the feasts are being used by God to school the Jewish people.

That is the main reason that I believe that the church will be raptured out on Ascension day. This is specifically a day that pertains to the church in that our head of the church left earth on that day. I believe the body will also leave earth on that day.

This is the 40th day of the count of the Omer and I believe that the Jewish rabbi's will be able to equate the 40 with us entering the promised land ahead of them!

They will also see from the book of Ruth that Jesus has married a gentile bride!

I think that the 10 day period from Ascension day to Pentecost will be a 10 day "trial" type period leading up to the dispensation change at Pentecost.

During this 10 days the rabbi's should be able to figure out where we went, with who and will beging turning to Jesus! Undoubtedly millions more will also get saved in that time period.

Again, the bottom line is that the feasts are a teaching tool for the Jewish audience, not necessarily the gentile audience. Even though we study them and understand them, they were made for the Jewish folks!

Melissa, that was the best outline and argument for an ascension day rapture I have ever read. You have me convinced.

Even though there is still a sliver of doubt, we KNOW for sure HE is AT THE DOOR.

Still hoping for a sure thing heads up but maybe it is not to be.

Tom

Tom, Thank you so much! I think HS puts this stuff in my head! I just think it and I think it is Him putting it there!

Will soon see!! God bless you dear brother!

Sorry, I had the wrong date posted for Pentecost. It's correct now!

Hey Tom!!
I think that we have received a warning.
I am still convinced that the 19th is our departure date and I am also an "11" person, meaning I always see 11's.
Well, on May 8th off the Isreal coast, the largest whale ever spotted was seen by divers---11 days---sign of Jonah.
Noah's ark was discovered, which I believe was really it. As in the days of Noah!!
A burning brimstone fell on the Isreali beach just a week or so ago. Judgement of fire and brimstone!!

Anyway, I see these as major warning signs that the rapture is near!!

Sharron
Hey Tom!!
I think that we have received a warning.
I am still convinced that the 19th is our departure date and I am also an "11" person, meaning I always see 11's.
Well, on May 8th off the Isreal coast, the largest whale ever spotted was seen by divers---11 days---sign of Jonah.
Noah's ark was discovered, which I believe was really it. As in the days of Noah!!
A burning brimstone fell on the Isreali beach just a week or so ago. Judgement of fire and brimstone!!

Anyway, I see these as major warning signs that the rapture is near!!

You may very well be right Sharron. I do have a little trouble tying in the number 11 with any past warning time period in scripture. But, for sure the Sperm Whale seen along Israel's coast last week could be considered a strong sign of the time of the end of this age. And, if that piece of brimstone on the beach wasn't a sign of coming judgment, nothing is.

We will keep looking

Tom

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com