Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RITA FAMILY:PRAY FOR BRENT MICHAELS

Brother's and Sister's,
This is of the Lord.
To pray for this man.He is not of the Lord(YET).
After reading a small piece of what he has been doing.
The brain bleeding is of the Lord.To turn him around.
This young man could reach many others.
So please pray how ever the Lord leads you.
Bless you,
Star

Re: RITA FAMILY:PRAY FOR BRET MICHAELS

Yes,im praying for Bret,He Def,one ive been praying for I Believe Yeshua,has something special for,Him,i see Him with shofar,wearing tallitt,(prayer shawl) and Hes blowing it welcoming Yeshua,i know the enemy keeps trying to take Brets life,i dont think Abba and Yeshua are finished with Bret Yet, ,

I have a very STRONG witness that this is true! When I read about him, I heard the Lord say, "This is of Me and will bring great glory to Me."

Praise the Lord!!!!

love,
Patti

Same witness, and prayer is being lifted up for Brett Michaels. Love to All(including Brett), Neal

I am praying for Brent Michaels.....salvation...Lord open his eyes and ears...that he may hear what the spirit is saying...Thank you Lord for what you are now doing!!!I cover him with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.In Jesus name I pray, amen..

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Wow! I just read this story and I felt this was of the Lord as well. What a confirmation to come here to see that you all felt it too! Amazing the confirmations!

Re: RITA FAMILY:PRAY FOR BRENT MICHAELS

For those that don't know who Bret Michaels is, here is a report. I've been praying for Bret for many years — did a couple shows with him back in the 90's.

He's also a type-1 diabetic, which could complicate his recovery.

--

On April 12, 2010, Michaels was rushed to hospital after suffering intense stomach pains resulting in an emergency appendectomy.

On April 22, 2010, Michaels was rushed again to hospital with an "excruciating" headache, where doctors discovered that he had suffered a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage. He was in critical condition, and while some reports suggest that his condition is now stabilized, others state that this is premature.

--

Musician Bret Michaels attends the NBC Universal press tour cocktail party at The Langham Resort on Jan. 10, 2010, in Pasadena, California.
(Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty Images)

Bret Michaels Remains Hospitalized After Brain Hemorrhage

Bret Michaels, the reality TV star and former frontman of the glam-metal band Poison, remained hospitalized in critical condition Saturday after suffering a brain hemorrhage, according to his website.

"There are several incorrect reports on Bret's condition," read the Saturday posting on bretmichaels.com. "Bret remains in critical condition at an undisclosed location. Further tests are being ran and information will be updated in the coming days."

Michaels, 47, former star of VH1's "Rock of Love With Bret Michaels" and current "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant, initially was hospitalized at an undisclosed facility Thursday after suffering a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, or bleeding at the base of his brain stem, his publicist confirmed to ABCNews.com Friday.

Michaels was in critical condition and under "intense observation" by doctors while they run tests to determine the cause of his bleeding, People magazine reported.

The new medical woes come on the heels of an emergency appendectomy Michaels received after falling ill before a concert April 11.

--

For informational purposes only.

Re: RITA FAMILY:PRAY FOR BRENT MICHAELS

If he has had a brain stem bleed he is indeed in critical condition. I would think they would have him heavily sedated so that he remains still and quiet. Diabetics sometimes take twice as long to heal as a non diabetic. I am a diabetic and it took my entry port from my heart cath longer to heal than someone without diabetes. Sometimes with these brain bleeds the patient has to be put in a chemical induced coma so the brain can heal.

I will be praying for Bret and his children and dad.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com