<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am so excited today!! This girl I saved from suicide just got baptized yesterday here is her video

I was a crisis worker for Salvation army last year for little while until I was laid off because of shortage of money.

Anyways it was all worth it there was this sweet girl Jennifer that called and she was really depressed because her grandma just died and she wanted to go and be with her and take her life.

Well I told her taking her life will not get her there she needs to stay alive and live for Jesus.

Well after telling her Satan wanted to destroy her but Jesus wants her to live that he loved so much he died to give her life and she would be taking Gods plan fo her life away.

She finally realized that she needed Jesus and said
the saving prayer with me and has been on fire for Jesus ever since!!!

And yesterday on Friday night she just got baptized to show it to the whole world.

I am so happy for her!!!

And she posted a video of her baptism on her facebook and I am going to post it on mine.

So if anyone wants to congratulate her go to my facebook page by clicking on my website and lets all congratulate her to the Family of God!!!

It was really cool she talks about me on the video what an honour!!!

Oh ya if you do not have facebook you can go to youtube by clicking on the title in the video and post a comment there.

Love ya all

AngelHeart

Here is the video

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I am so excited today!! This girl I saved from suicide just got baptized yesterday here is her v

That was so sweet AngelHeart, WOW

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Re: I am so excited today!! This girl I saved from suicide just got baptized yesterday here is her v

I know I am so proud of her and happy for her!!!She really has turned her life around and loves Jesus so much!!!

This is awesome aH :)Thak You Jesus and Help her to grow in You and to be a mighty witness...

Big Amen Joyful Sussan!!!

Praise the Lord!!!...the angels are rejoicing!!!

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

That's awesome Angelheart! Gave me chills!

So beautiful, AngelHeart.

Thanks for posting.

Thank you everyone!! And your welcome TnDove!!!

Angelheart - Praise God! To know you were able to turn this precious girl to the Lord right when she needed Him most.... your heart has to be singing praises! Well done Angelheart .... this precious daughter will be there because you were put there on that day to help bring her to Christ.

Awww thank you Shirley for those very encouraging words I feel so special now!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

AngelHeart my dear beautiful Sis,

I just cried watching that video. Tears of joy
Praises to him that reaches through the storms in our life, and draws us to his chest.

Thankyou Jesus for this precious soul

Love ybiC / Paul

That was beautiful AngelHeart! Good job! Gave me chills!

Sometimes I get jaded and think that no one wants to hear about Jesus anymore - because I don't like rejection and I don't want to keep getting "shot at" - so your video is very uplifting and a good reminder that it is God who does the work when we share the message, and he still has more people to bring into the family.

Thanks for sharing!

Praise God! That is really awesome.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

AngelHeart,

Thank you for sharing this video and testimony. Tears of joy always well to my eyes during baptisms.

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

AngelHeart...

Praise the Lord. Now she needs to be grounded so that the enemy doesn't come in.

Thanks for sharing!!! We rejoice with you!

YBIC
Steve

AH, That is awesome!! Praise the Lord!!

Thank you all so much I just know God is going to use her in big ways!! He already has started because Jennifer use to cut her self.

And just after her baptism a boy came up to Jennifer and asked her if she knew anyone that could help her friend because she cuts herself.

That totally was a God thing because Jennifer said yes I do and she just got baptized!!!

Wow Praise the Lord!!!

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

So good!!! Oh AngelHeart, bless you!!! . .

ya jes' know Heavenly angels are jumping and dancing and singing, with joy over this precious soul NOW embracing her Savior and Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

Love the picture Donna!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com