Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can you believe this?????????????

FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Mercer (24 Apr 2010)
"The Disclosure Project"

I wonder if there is any connection? Hmmm.

'We don't know when it's coming back'...
What? Why?
Mission: Classified...
Is X-37B start of war in space?

CSETI Ambassador to the Universe Training

Crestone, Colorado - June 13-19, 2010

Registration and details: www.CSETI.org/programs/Trainings.htm
Schedule of Events: www.CSETI.org/programs/upcoming.htm

DON'T MISS THIS FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY to join Dr. Steven Greer in the mysterious San Luis Valley of Colorado, USA.

This nearly weeklong intensive prepares you to make open, peaceful contact with Extraterrestrial civilizations as a citizen-diplomat from Earth.

Topics covered include:

CSETI CE-5 Protocols to initiate contact with ETs using consciousness, coherent thought, lasers, electromagnetic signals, and group processes

The nature of mind and how to experience the unbounded, cosmic aspect of consciousness always within us. This will include specific meditation techniques to experience cosmic consciousness, achieve natural remote viewing and precognition abilities, and other aspects of higher states of consciousness

A direct experience of the structure of the cosmos that integrates the unified field of cosmic awareness, space/time, matter, electromagnetism, and the subtle realms of thought/light - and how these interface with ET technologies and communication systems

Practice with the CSETI CE-5 Protocols and learning to discern ET spacecraft from man-made classified technologies.

An in-depth understanding of who is behind ET related secrecy - and why

How to create a CSETI Contact team in your area and initiate on-going peaceful contact with ET civilizations

The new and wondrous sciences dealing with free energy from the vacuum, antigravity, and other technologies that will give us a sustainable, peaceful future on Earth

A glimpse of the future: How humanity will evolve over the next 500,000 years to become enlightened people who will become Extraterrestrial visitors to other planets

Re: Can you believe this?????????????

ANOTHER ARTICLE ON 5 DOVES TODAY FROM STAN DEYO:

Alien Disclosure: Don't be Fooled

April 23, 2010
By Stan Deyo

In early October of 2000 when Holly and I still lived on our farm in Australia we flew to Colorado to check out a place where we planned to move in the coming year. During that trip I was asked by Dr. Steven Greer to give my testimony on video for his disclosure project, which was ostensibly formed to force the U.S. Government and other major nations of the world to officially announce the presence of aliens on our planet.

Dr. Steven Greer had a friend of his interview me in a two-hour, videotaped session at a private home near NORAD. Holly videotaped Dr. Greer's friend and me as he took my testimony regarding my knowledge of the 'alien' presences and agenda here on Earth.

Holly and I returned home to Australia and eventually moved to Colorado in early 2001. To my surprise Dr. Greer never used the interview nor referenced the content of it in his drive to force disclosure. In fact, we never heard from him again. We wondered why he had ignored my testimony when it was he who called for it.

Then, today (23 April 2010), I received an email from the Disclosure Project announcing that Dr. Greer is holding a special training course here in Colorado in the San Luis Valley at Crestone in June this year. As his email states, the course will train people to become "ambassadors to the Universe." The email (which is shown below) also states, "This nearly weeklong intensive prepares you to make open, peaceful contact with Extraterrestrial civilizations as a citizen-diplomat from Earth."

Stan Note: Coincidentally, there is a zuggurat in Crestone. The original ziggaruat was called The Towel of Babel in the time of Nimrod when mankind attempted to reach the heavens to ascend to the ranks of gods. (Photo by Madjag)

At first glance one might assign such an endeavor to the 'woo-woo' activities of a bunch of UFO groupies. However, if one realizes this is part of a huge deception to fool the people of Earth into a global dictatorship backed by the 'alien' presence on Earth the situation becomes more serious and the disclosure more imminent.

In my book, The Cosmic Conspiracy - Final Edition 2010, (which is fresh off the presses today) I warn in great detail about this great deception and what will happen when the alleged 'full disclosure' is finally made. Dr. Greer's 'aliens' will not be what they claim to be. They will claim to be our creators and will be led by a being posing as the God of the Torah and more, as I found in re-translating just eight verses from the book of Daniel in the Bible.

I have warned of this moment in time for over 33 years in my books, public lectures, radio interviews, television documentaries and personal testimony. It is urgent that all who seek the truth of these times read my book while they are still allowed to do so and before the deceptive disclosure is made.

May you be wise and may you...

Stand Holy

Stan and Holly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSETI Ambassador to the Universe Training

Crestone, Colorado - June 13-19, 2010

Registration and details: www.CSETI.org/programs/Trainings.htm
Schedule of Events: www.CSETI.org/programs/upcoming.htm

DON'T MISS THIS FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY to join Dr. Steven Greer in the mysterious San Luis Valley of Colorado, USA.

This nearly weeklong intensive prepares you to make open, peaceful contact with Extraterrestrial civilizations as a citizen-diplomat from Earth.

Topics covered include:

CSETI CE-5 Protocols to initiate contact with ETs using consciousness, coherent thought, lasers, electromagnetic signals, and group processes

The nature of mind and how to experience the unbounded, cosmic aspect of consciousness always within us. This will include specific meditation techniques to experience cosmic consciousness, achieve natural remote viewing and precognition abilities, and other aspects of higher states of consciousness

A direct experience of the structure of the cosmos that integrates the unified field of cosmic awareness, space/time, matter, electromagnetism, and the subtle realms of thought/light - and how these interface with ET technologies and communication systems

Practice with the CSETI CE-5 Protocols and learning to discern ET spacecraft from man-made classified technologies.

An in-depth understanding of who is behind ET related secrecy - and why

How to create a CSETI Contact team in your area and initiate on-going peaceful contact with ET civilizations

The new and wondrous sciences dealing with free energy from the vacuum, antigravity, and other technologies that will give us a sustainable, peaceful future on Earth

A glimpse of the future: How humanity will evolve over the next 500,000 years to become enlightened people who will become Extraterrestrial visitors to other planets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from a Millennium-Ark reader:

Feel sick reading the goals of Dr. Greer in his conference. So similar with what people I knew (and I) were trying to do 30 years ago through Meditation. I became more ill doing it, and I felt ill this morning remembering the "goals". Many people who are as I was, trying to either "get well" or 'become whole" will follow these guidelines.

Praise God for your work. Praise God for anyone He ejects from such thoughts, as He did me. The difference between me and my fellow meditators was that I refused to cancel thoughts of God. I knew He existed no matter what they said, even while I was trying to reach their goals. He saved me from near death which came through advanced meditative practices.

This is a VERY important article and I hope you feature it near the top on a more or less permanent basis. The "goals" of Greer are a perfect enunciation of what they believe.

Rowina

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Weird/100423.disclosure.project.html

All I can do is offer ET the use of my telephone so he can call home, other than that, I don't think there is much of a chance that I will be speaking to a ET in the near future.

Things that make your go HUH!!!!

I wonder what they are charging for this ET confab, and does it include lunch??

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn, this is another one of those end time things that started with drug use and the all-together total weirdness of the 1960's. It is like hell was opened up in that decade and people aggressively began to deny the true God and seek demons. Now the sowing of those seeds is coming to full harvest. Come Lord Jesus and TAKE US HOME!!!!!

Amen Sue.....Amen

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

I wonder if this is testing to see how people will react to their brain-washing techniques.

Or is this some far out fringe group like the Jim Jones and the other UFO buffs that killed themselves a few years ago.

Like the wee-gee board, I'd stay as far away as possible..

Joseph

Texas Sue would you like me to copy and paste this into my sitcky for all to see!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Texas Sue
Lynn, this is another one of those end time things that started with drug use and the all-together total weirdness of the 1960's. It is like hell was opened up in that decade and people aggressively began to deny the true God and seek demons. Now the sowing of those seeds is coming to full harvest. Come Lord Jesus and TAKE US HOME!!!!!
T/Sue, you talk about drug use!!! Here in my weird and new age state of Colorado we now have Medical Marijuana EVERYWHERE! I counted 5 "doctors office/stores" within a 2 mile radius of my house so far. UNBELIEVABLE! You can go into one of these "doctor's offices", tell them you're in "pain" and they will prescribe Medical Marijuana for you right on the spot! You can then go out to the "store" and fill your "prescription".

I am outraged at this. No wonder everyone will be able to get in touch with these "aliens" so easily in CO. They're all STONED!

The other morning on the front page of our paper they had a picture of hundreds, if not thousands of people at our capital building protesting for "marijuana rights". They were smoking the stuff right there on the street! I was in the shower thinking about it when I just started crying and sobbing. I don't think it was me - I think it was the Holy Spirit crying and grieving through me at what is happening to these people - all drugged out and opening themselves up to satanic attack and posession.

Diane C, I was thinking about this after the election. The reason BO was able to "deceive" so many so easily is that many are on drugs - marijuana and other things - and have already given up their wills to the enemy and now are very easily manipulated. These are the same ones who will accept the "mark" without protest and believe it is a good thing. Already doomed.

I believe that what you said about the Holy Spirit being grieved and weeping through you is so true. God must be terribly grieved to see people given over to the flesh to such an extent that they are easy marks for the devil and very much less likely to be saved out of this. Drugs (in the Greek "pharmakia") comes from a word that means "sorcery". Easy to see how that works in our day and time.

Diane C
Texas Sue
T/Sue, you talk about drug use!!! Here in my weird and new age state of Colorado we now have Medical Marijuana EVERYWHERE! I counted 5 "doctors office/stores" within a 2 mile radius of my house so far. UNBELIEVABLE! You can go into one of these "doctor's offices", tell them you're in "pain" and they will prescribe Medical Marijuana for you right on the spot! You can then go out to the "store" and fill your "prescription".

I am outraged at this. No wonder everyone will be able to get in touch with these "aliens" so easily in CO. They're all STONED!

The other morning on the front page of our paper they had a picture of hundreds, if not thousands of people at our capital building protesting for "marijuana rights". They were smoking the stuff right there on the street! I was in the shower thinking about it when I just started crying and sobbing. I don't think it was me - I think it was the Holy Spirit crying and grieving through me at what is happening to these people - all drugged out and opening themselves up to satanic attack and posession.

wow I did not know this was happening..I knew it was kind of this way in CA....

You know they can also "lace" the marijuana with hallucinogines that will really send everyone tripping...and if it controlled I can see them doing this...

Ok, you have GOT to see this! I went to my local newspaper on line - The Denver Post to see if I could find that article I referenced above, but what I found was even more frightening! Right from the main Colorado newspaper you can link to "marijuana dispensaries" to find your "medicine"! Right from the trusted Denver Post web site! Here is the link! Check it out - 107 dispensaries in my area. Oh brother! Jesus come quickly!!

http://denver.planetdiscover.com/sp?aff=1109&catId=2&skin=500

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com