Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Posting anything

Hey Everyone,
Please pray. I can't seem to post on this website all the time. I seem to get locked out a lot and it is very upsetting.
I wonder if God is trying to tell me something or am I just being paranoid?

Re: Posting anything

ahhh Little ann I am sorry you are having troubles with the board....

What browser do you use? (IE, firefox, aol)

Little Anne - I have had some trouble with videos, not being able to hear them. I wish I could help you with your not being able to post... what does it say to let you know you're locked out?

I have had trouble hearing JR Church's latest video that Randy posted... but all the rest of JR's videos work fine, I can hear the audio and everything. I'm thinking it's becuase there may be soooo many listening and watching it ..... I will just wait til later.

I hope you're having better luck posting at another time, seems like sometimes things work, and sometimes they don't. It IS frustrating I know!

It's not you. There are days when it allows me to post only once then thereafter gives me the message that I'm "posting excessively."

If you let us know exactly what is happening, there's plenty of us to help you.

You guys should try clearing out your "cookies" on a regular basis if you don't already. It might help. If you've never done that before, as an example - in Internet Explorer, click on Tools, then Internet Options at the bottom of the list, then under Browsing History, click Delete, then Delete again at the next screen - make sure all the boxes are checked except the top one, and then OK, when it's done.

See if it helps.

Thanks for all the tips they are very much appreciated.
I love my RITA friends

Since this is a POST ANYTHING thread, I thought that I would share this w/you guys...

Today, I was thinking about Peggy March's song--"I Will Follow Him." The lyrics alone (I can't seem to find them on the internet. ) seems to echo how I feel about Jesus, b/c He lovingly holds out His hand of invitation to us to follow Him.

Anyhoo, here are what I recall a few of the lyrics (in hopes that someone here can pick up on them & post them here)...

I will follow him wherever he may go
There isn't a mountain so high,
Nor the oceans too deep,
That can keep me away from my love.
I will follow him.

I love him,
I love him,
I love him,
And where he goes I will follow him...

My experience is that it is getting harder to get into this website in my campus looks like something trying to block it. Several trials and walla I got the usual one. It just began several days ago that it was getting more difficult to access this website and sometimes just disconnected, dunno why.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com