Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JEWS AND CHRISTIANS SEEN AS MAJOR WORLD PROBLEM

Does THIS news surprise US?? We've always been persecuted for standing up for God;s WORD! Jews have always been blamed for world's money problems..so here we go again!

Islam is fastest growing false religion on the planet..and we know their views on life and death.

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?133941-Nearing-Midnight-Jews-Christians-Seen-as-Major-World-Problem

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Re: JEWS AND CHRISTIANS SEEN AS MAJOR WORLD PROBLEM

Nearing Midnight / Jews, Christians Seen as Major World Problem

There we go...all nice and clickable...

Actually, I was listening to a speech Grant Jeffrey made last year and his research found that Christianity is the fastest growing religion. We're outpacing the Muslims by almost 2 to 1, partially by the large number of Muslim becoming Christians. Apparently the underground church in places like Iraq and Iran are huge, much more so than what I would have guessed. Praise Jesus if that's the case.

Nearing Midnight / Jews, Christians Seen as Major World Problem

In addition to some great observations of the Icelandic volcano event by Todd
This week Terry takes a closer look at the recent Chuck Baldwin article addressing
national security concerns and Bible believing Christians. There may have been a thread
not long ago, but I think it's definitely timely discussion and just a perfect example of
how we have done a 360 in this nation. Like Chuck suggests and Terry highlights,
Who and Where exactly is this coming from? Someone stated that it is not official
policy, but who are we kidding when it has emerged in more than a few forms of
"new" strategies being proposed.

Jews, Christians Seen as Major World Problem

Prophetic truth emerged during the past week as developing news with Israel and America at its center. An undercurrent of growing dislike for those who hold to biblical literalness at the same time continues to flow and spread within circles of government--but more about that in due course.

The prophet Zechariah's ancient prediction that Israel and Jerusalem will be a heavy stone of burden that will, in effect, rupture nations of the world who try to lift them out of their place where God has set them seems on the brink of fulfillment. One news report correctly assesses that no other city on the planet but Jerusalem would make world news headlines for wrangling over whether and where housing construction will take place. What possible difference could such decisions reached within a small city government anywhere else in the world make to international leaderships at the highest levels?

Yet God's words through Zechariah seem front and center while consternation among the nations grows: "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zech. 12:3).

The news story I mention sums up, in specific terms, Jerusalem's unique position among cities this way: News items that would not make it past the local editor’s desk in a neighborhood weekly become international news headlines when they concern Jerusalem–and this week it happened twice again. Army Radio reported that the Jerusalem Municipality is planning to approve the construction of a synagogue and other public buildings in the Gilo neighborhood, and the item was quickly picked up by AFP, Yahoo.com, and other world media sites.

In addition, it is also being widely reported that after braving budgetary obstacles, the municipality plans to resume its policy of razing selected illegal structures.

Both of these normative city government activities are an affront to U.S. President Barack Obama, who has been publicly pressuring Israel–specifically, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu–to cease both of these activities. In fact, officials in the U.S. administration have even suggested that Obama publicly announce American support for a new Palestinian state in, inter alia, all or most of eastern Jerusalem. Obama is reportedly “waiting for the right time” to do so." (Hillel Fendel, "Jerusalem Construction and Demolition Back in the News," IsraelNationalNews.com, 4/13/10)

Anger toward the Jewish state by the man who currently holds what is usually considered the most powerful office in the world is finally causing great concern among the liberal Jewish leaders in the United States--and particularly from a former mayor of New York City, who traditionally has been a blazing proponent for most all Democrat Party ideology.

Edward M. Koch,one of the best known Jewish leaders in America for many years, and a liberal Democrat who served as mayor of New York City, wrote recently that he is distraught over President Obama's hateful treatment of Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu, while embracing Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai, who has threatened to join with the Taliban if America doesn't stop making demands on him.

I weep today because my president, Barack Obama, in a few weeks has changed the relationship between the U.S. and Israel from that of closest of allies to one in which there is an absence of trust on both sides. The contrast between how the president and his administration deals with Israel and how it has decided to deal with the Karzai administration in Afghanistan is striking...

[Israel,] our closest ally — the one with the special relationship with the U.S., has been demeaned and slandered, held responsible by the administration for our problems in Afghanistan and Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East. The plan I suspect is to so weaken the resolve of the Jewish state and its leaders that it will be much easier to impose on Israel an American plan to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, leaving Israel's needs for security and defensible borders in the lurch. (Ed Koch, "A Dangerous Silence," Jewish World Review, 4/13/10)

Now, to get back to the earlier-mentioned undercurrent of growing dislike for those who hold to biblical literalness: Troubling developments are afoot in this nation. It seems the only intolerance that is allowed is intolerance of anyone who puts forth the message of God's Word from the perspective that the Bible is to be taken literally.

There is an insidious lumping-together being perpetrated by those who demand that we all be tolerant, but hold themselves to no such restriction. Jews who believe Israel has the God-given right to exist, with Jerusalem as its capital, are not to be tolerated. Christians who believe that the Bible is the literal Word of God, and that Jesus is the only way to redemption and is coming back during a war called Armageddon, are not to be tolerated. These two groups are in the process of being marginalized by the would-be masters of this nation and the world.

Chuck Baldwin, a pastor and columnist whose articles sometimes appear in the "Newest Articles" section of raptureready.com, made the recent observation that a United States Army officer responsible for disseminating information in an official capacity attacks those military officers who consider biblical prophecy to be taken as literal.

Baldwin gave the officer's words :

First, millennial thought and its policy implications may create strategic transparency that affords adversaries an advantage in decision-making. Second, an understanding of American millennial thinking may provide adversaries with the means to manipulate American policy and subsequent action. Third, the enemy may exploit American millennialism to increase the fragility of and even disrupt coalitions. Fourth, adversaries may exploit American millennialism to demoralize or TERRORIZE joint forces and the American people. By recognizing these potential vulnerabilities, military leaders and planners may TAKE ACTION NOW to mitigate the effects. (Maj. Brian L. Stuckert, "Strategic Implications of American Millennialism," p. 2, emphasis added; quoted in Chuck Balwin, "Army Report Says Chrsitians Threaten U.S. Foreign Policy," News with Views, 4/14/10)

Baldwin wrote that Maj. Stuckert, when using the term "millennial thought," means eschatological doctrine--thinking that involves the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Baldwin infers--and I agree--that Stuckert is saying that a literal interpretation of the Bible in this sense is dangerous and that action should be taken against those who believe this way.

Baldwin writes:

This is...a report written by an active duty Army major [who is now stationed in Afghanistan, I am told] for one of America's war colleges. Before analyzing this report, here are some questions to ponder. Whose brainchild was this report? Did the major select the topic himself or did a superior assign it to him? To whom exactly was the report distributed? How was the report used? What are the interconnections between this report and the MIAC and Department of Homeland Security reports that draw similar conclusions? And perhaps the biggest question is, What does this report portend for government action in the future? (ibid.)

Jesus' words ring true in these closing days of this age of grace:

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. (John 15:18-23)

Terry

This is Scott Walkingtons last sign. Hatred of Christians. (Jews of course are our brothers and have always been presecuted)

I had forgotten about that part of Scott Walkington's list of events that he was given in heaven. Thanks for reminding us. I still believe that Scott was in heaven, talked with Jesus and was given that list. The part about GW Bush being the LAST president is also true because the current one is illegal. Read Prof. E.C.'s post today about "The WEDGE" tornado in Mississippi. THe signs are stacking up.

Article today from Free Republic website:

Lawmakers to university: Explain expulsion of Christian
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lawmakers in Michigan are preparing to call on the carpet leaders of taxpayer-supported universities across the state after top officials at Eastern Michigan University expelled from a counseling program a Christian student who refused to argue in support of the homosexual lifestyle. As WND reported, trouble began for master's program student Julea Ward when she refused to accept a client whose issue concerned a homosexual relationship.The school expelled her from the counseling program March 12, 2009, for refusing to abrogate her own personal religious beliefs and support the homosexual lifestyle.

2HH, I also can't deny myself that I still believe that Scott Walkington was really in heaven and what he told was the really what would happen. That's why I didn't know why that I insisted that something big has to happen before the rapture, and now I believe the rapture is coming as this tornado like "a last warning" that will divide the land of the US literally as this government push more the dividing the land of Israel for peace.
There will be some more coming. However I feel terrible for the people of Mississippi for what has happened and pray that Yahweh will provide His comfort to these people and bring a revival through this in the entire country that the "anger" from Yahweh will then not to the people but to the govt.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com