Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just Noticed on my Weather Bug....

A tornado watch has been issued for parts of southeast Illinois,
southwestern Indiana, and northwestern Kentucky. The watch continues until 9:00 p.m. this evening. Evansville is a part of the watch area. Here we go folks. And I live on the side of town where power outages are frequent. There are some nasty looking storms to the south and west of us right now.

Batten down the hatches...

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Just Noticed on my Weather Bug....

Thanks guys...it is getting dark outside. I hope it is just a thunder boomer and a lot of rain.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Tornado watch all over South Central Kentucky

Hunker down and hold on.

Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Father cover our Lynn in your refuge, cause this storm to pass by her doorposts, Lord keep her safe in Your provision, oh Mighty God and Sustainer in Whom she trusts.

sis!

Praying for Lynn and Randy and all RITANS in the areas!!

Thanks Sis for your prayers, they must have worked, the storm never really hit here, just a little rain.

YBIC
Randy

Email: RANDYJAN@WINDSTREAM.NET

Randy, I am glad you guys are safe!! Look forward to meeting you and your family soon!!

Lynn, I just saw this...it sounds as tho it has passed, but this would have been and is a word of protection for you (all):

"Hear my cry O God; attend (unto) my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You. When my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the Rock that is higher than I....for You have been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

I will abide in Your tabernacle forever, I will trust in the shelter of Your wings...

My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my Rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved.

In God is my salvation and my glory; The Rock of my strength, and my REFUGE, is in God."

Lynn
A tornado watch has been issued for parts of southeast Illinois,
southwestern Indiana, and northwestern Kentucky. The watch continues until 9:00 p.m. this evening. Evansville is a part of the watch area. Here we go folks. And I live on the side of town where power outages are frequent. There are some nasty looking storms to the south and west of us right now.

Batten down the hatches...

Lynn, I also have a friend, Lillian, who also happens to live in Evansville. Isn't that a major coincidence or what!?

Also, let's not forget our dear friend, Nanette/LupusMom, WWJ's (Walking With Jesus) founder too, while we're at it. She, I believe, lives in the area of Indianapolis.

Lynn, are you okay?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com