<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wow Jesus Such a Handsome Bridegroom!!! Thank You Lynn love the new Pic!!!

Lynn I love the new pic it gets me so excited!!!

Thank you for posting this and the crown and the rose is a perfect touch!!

It is like Jesus is waiting just for us!!! His faithful waiting bride ready to receive their Rita Rose!!!

I love you Jesus I am so ready and prepared come and get me I am so tired of this place I just want to be with you and live Happily Ever after in our Beautiful Mansion in the sky!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: Wow Jesus Such a Handsome Bridegroom!!! Thank You Lynn love the new Pic!!!

Angelheart, I'm so glad you started this thread - I was thinking the same thing! I love this picture - he is so handsome, isn't he? I saw it a few days ago and thought that would be such a great picture at the top of RITA. So glad you did it Lynn - thanks sis!

Charity sent this pic to me and I couldn't wait to put it up on RITA. He is indeed handsome and He is inviting us to come to Him...so welcoming....so precious.

Thank you Charity!!

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Just imagine how beautiful He will look when we see Him face to face!!!
He is beyond description, amen!

I looked and looked for a gold crown to adorn him, but there were limited choices on the program I used...

Hmm...maybe I could rig something up on Paint Shop...

Anyway, whoever did this painting of Him is very talented, and able to capture even a bit of His tremendous love for His bride!!!

Thank you Lynn for posting it!! And thank you Charity for your beautiful picture of Jesus I love the personal touches you made to it!!!

Way to go sista's

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Love the new picture too!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

It's even more beautiful now - it was in black and white before, right? (my memory's fading)

Charity, did you get ahold of this picture and beautify it even more? LOVE IT! Can't wait to see Him for the first time.

Ah! That's a much more "kingly" crown. The other one, while nice, was a little too much "Miss America"!

Great painting!

Yes,He is BEAUTIFUL,MANLY,GORGEOUS, The Fairest One our Beloved!!

Here's the photo-shopped, pre-sparklies version, :)

I love the photo, now I see the crown and rose sparkling. I didn't notice that before. I love His eyes in this photo . Can you imagine what it will be like to actually be in His presence and have His eyes looking right at you and right through you. I will be dropped to my knees I am sure. Just knowing that the Lord has seen everything I have done and every thought I have had, and still loves me anyway, how does a person respond to that other than to say Thank you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com