Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Andrea Bocelli & Liel - "Ray of Hope"

Re: Andrea Bocelli & Liel - "Ray of Hope"

Yes, the ray of hope is Yeshua and, the ocean salt will melt away........

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Isn't it interesting Shirley, the different versions of this song, and what is sad is that Ofra Haza died when she was 42 years old and was singing that version at Israel's 50th anniversary.

Thanks Maria - I don't know how we caught that picture of her, it had to have happened fast!

That is such a beautiful song, I ran across it again when I found the one with Andrea Bocelli and just had to post that one too.

{my husband just walked by and said "that music's scaring me".) (he was just trying to be funny though).

No worries, I have conditioned my children to hear and enjoy that music, your Michael will too, its just so hard to separate our earthly lives from our heavenly hopes for the normal person. They just have to keep hearing it. Believe you me..............my first husband my boys' father...listens to this now and understands, and he was raised in a Christian church but.........in the 17 years we were married we never had this kind of understanding and, I am glad I finally learned about the bible from the MOST accurate source!!!!!

So many people are jaded because of country club churches. But this is the real deal!!!!! The Holy Spirit will cover you and Michael.

I am sooo tired, I am hitting the hay now. Bon Soir!!!!!! I hope all of this wonderful information we are getting is our Blessed Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O my Lord, it's time to pray
When a new sun shines, let's make hay
So save my land from desert stay
Call the oceans, salt to melt away

And bless streams with love's sway
Provide my foe and friend a bloodless day
Invite boys and girls for peace to pray,
O, Ye Then send a ray of hope for a new way

And bless streams with love's sway
Provide my foe and friend a bloodless day
Invite boys and girls for peace to pray,
O, Ye Then send a ray of hope for a new way

Shirley, I edited the part where I talked about how cute your Maltese is to keep me from changing the subject. I would have gone off course and started talking about dogs for the next few days!!!!

TN, thanks for posting the words to that song.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com