<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Norway spiral lights...product of Blue Beam and the arrival of Maitreya?

Re: Norway spiral lights...product of Blue Beam and the arrival of Maitreya?

I don't see anything.

I have always thought those weird lights and shapes that appear are holograms in the sky, and, do the spraying of the chemtrails have something to do with it too.

The chemtrail spraying over Atlanta was massive, it was gross, we could not have one full day of a beautiful blue sky and I never saw that growing up. I am free of that down here thank God, I only see one or two random trails a day.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

First of all I'm not anti-conspiracy. I believe there have been some pretty effective conspiracys played on man through history. But we need to be careful because government agents and agents of Satan will place false theories just to get us to believe in lies, and redirect our attention. Like any good magician Satan will redirect our attention so we don't see where he's fooling us.

I pray and hope that I'm not stepping on anybody's toes here. I'm merely trying to educate. And while the following is only my opinion, I believe it is well founded.

I just got through watching this video, and I'm sorry but it's a bunch of hooey. I'm a skeptic when it comes to UFO's, Benjamin Creme, the so called Maitreya, HAARP, Project Blue Beam etc. I have a pretty strong background in physics and science, and I have researched some of this stuff to know that most of the information out there is just junk, it's deception. Satan is a miracle worker in his own right and doesn't need any of this crap, and he may even be using it as a smokescreen. While I realize that Satan's power is limited, it is sufficient to cause all sorts of lying wonders without Government technological help.

Lets take project HAARP for example. HAARP utilizes somewhere in the vicinity of 350 megawatts, or 350x10^6 watts of power. And while that may seem like a lot of power it is insignificant compared to the power in atmospheric weather, or an earthquake, whose power can measure in the thousands of terawatts. Many of the proponents of HAARP conspiracy say it acts as merely a trigger so it doesn't need any more power then that. Even when using HAARP as a trigger for bigger events doesn't really work, because after you do the calculations, even the trigger events require more power then HAARP puts out. Without going into a ton of math that nobody will follow anyway it's like trying to pull the trigger of a gun with a 15 ounce pull by using a feather. It's not going to happen. The amount of energy absorbed by the atmosphere from the sun is enormous in comparison. HAARP is designed to mess up communications, and to do small experiments in the ionosphere, nothing more. The rest is all propaganda created by non-scientific types who couldn't tell the difference between a photon and a basketball. God is in control of the earthquakes and weather, not man. To believe otherwise is arrogance.

Project blue beam on the other hand can create very small atmospheric illusions, but not on the scale needed to affect large masses of people. Once again the power need to create an illusion on any kind of scale that would be needed to fool even thousands is enormous, and the lasers would have to be airplane or space based to do it. The kind of power available on an airplane or a satellite is just too small. This is a bad conspiracy theory at best. The technology just isn't there yet folks. Satellites only have access to a few thousand watts of power at the most, and even the airplanes with the large chemical lasers that have the kind of power to pull this off, cannot operate for more the a few seconds at a time, simply because of power involved. Satan doesn't need this stuff, all he need is a couple of fallen angels followed by hordes of demons flying around wearing white robes to fool 99 percent of Church-ianity.

This Benjamin Creme clown is just a rich goofball seeking his 15 minutes of fame. He won't tell anyone who this Maitreya nitwit is because he doesn't really know who is going to wind up in power. He'll wait till the one world leader comes to power and then make the claim that this is his Maitreya. That way it doesn't matter if “his” Maitreya comes to power or not.

As far as UFO's go the great majority of them are just experimental planes, blimps, and rockets gone astray. The letters, UFO mean UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT, it doesn't necessarily mean alien, or other worldly, or even demonic presence. Though I do believe some of them are indeed demonic, most are just normal phenomena that happen to be UNIDENTIFIED. I do believe some, though not all of what L.A. Marzulli at http://www.lamarzulli.net/ writes to be true, so I'm not a complete skeptic.

I do believe the chemtrails are real though. There appears to be some real evidence to support them anyway.

Satan is working hard at deception these days. He is a pretty clever fellow, very dangerous. I believe most of this “junk” is merely sleight of hand designed to keep is from looking where we are supposed to.

D. Boyter

SisterNChrist

I don't see anything.

Sisternchrist

I can remember what it was like before I got dsl and i had dialup...everything was soooo slow and i could not watch anything online.....I am so glad I changed over...it is really awesome...

My dsl connection is just less than $20 a month...I think I was paying more than that for dial up...

Have you looked into getting dsl or is that not an option for you.

I always feel for you when you are feeling left out and wish I could think of a way to get these things to you.....

D.Boyer as someone who made a public stand of being more gentle than others here coming out calling someone's post JUNK might not be the kinder, gentler expression.

Seriously. Some of that may or may not be correct but
we should treat each other's posts some respect right?

I am very interested in much of that video content and strongly believe there is something huge happening and would not agree with your assessment or again your choice of words.

But I bless you and your day.

I pray, that somehow, you, too D. Boyter feel you are being educated here as well.

I wasnt aware of this star like think near ireland. Interesting but it is also interesting that one proclaiming praying christian can mess up his whole meeting.

I personally have never seen weird stuff in the sky, but, when you see these videos it reminds me of the batman show where the bat was projected in the sky.

We may not ever really know how much NASA is really capable of, its so top secret. And the blatant pollution of our environment by them with these chemtrails,,,,,,and they are blaming "humans" for climate change....now that is baloney.

As far as telepathy goes.....I would not be suprised if people who open themselves up to demons.....were able to be deceived in that matter. Fortunately, we are soooooooo far from that world we will never know.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Weather Warfare
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.
http://www.weatherwars.info/

D. Boyter-I'm not a physicist or scientist but I've been following this sort of thing for years. I thought there seemed to be physical atmospheric evidence after certain events to back it up. Please check out the above website. Also, Please check out Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden's website. It is said both Russia and Israel possess scalar electromagnetics which render nuclear weapons obsolete:
http://www.cheniere.org/toc.html

Tell me what you think.

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

2HH
D.Boyer as someone who made a public stand of being more gentle than others here coming out calling someone's post JUNK might not be the kinder, gentler expression.

Seriously. Some of that may or may not be correct but
we should treat each other's posts some respect right?

I am very interested in much of that video content and strongly believe there is something huge happening and would not agree with your assessment or again your choice of words.

But I bless you and your day.

My Apologies, forgive me. I wasn't intending to refer to your post as Junk, or denigrate your material. I was so focused on what I was trying to say that I didn't see the way that it read. I really am trying to be kinder and gentler, sometimes my own excitement gets in my way, old habits die hard . My choice of words was rather bad. I just posted another post that explains myself a little better, I hope.

D. Boyter

Good. I hope you'll be back.

Email: Bobmix98@yahoo.com

Kman
Weather Warfare
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.
http://www.weatherwars.info/

D. Boyter-I'm not a physicist or scientist but I've been following this sort of thing for years. I thought there seemed to be physical atmospheric evidence after certain events to back it up. Please check out the above website. Also, Please check out Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden's website. It is said both Russia and Israel possess scalar electromagnetics which render nuclear weapons obsolete:
http://www.cheniere.org/toc.html

Tell me what you think.

There's plenty of stuff going on in the air that is totally unknown. Our knowledge of this planet, the laws of physics, is extremely limited, especially mine. I believe much of the stuff that is unknown can attributed to natural phenomena. For Instance I was with a friend once and we saw what appeared to be a UFO. He swore up and down it was a real UFO. It was large and plenty of shifting and colored lights, we saw it at night. We drove closer to it and after around an hour of driving trying to figure out how to get closer, we got close enough to see that it was just a brightly colored advertising blimp. My point being is that until we managed to find a way to get close enough, it was a UFO because by definition we couldn't identify it.

I've followed Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden's stuff for a few years. Problem is, in my opinion, he tends to shoot himself in the foot with the free energy stuff. I have followed other websites such as keelynet and others that try to duplicate his stuff, and there seems to be very few who have claimed to duplicate his results, and even many of their claims fall apart when scientists and engineers witness the results. Sometimes the only evidence is a video which can be faked. Most cannot duplicate his results. And the way his results are arrived at it's also difficult to accurately measure them.

While I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of Chemistry Math and Physics is far from complete, It doesn't look to me like there is any proposed theory (at least none with any solid mathematical backing that I know of) as how this scalar stuff should work in the first place.

I have followed Stan Deyo's stuff on http://standeyo.com/index1.html and I have read some of his material, and heard a couple of lectures on his theories, and he does seem to be on good solid ground at least with his UFO and energy stuff.

Maybe it is possible that scalar tech could work, I'll remain skeptical until I can at least see a good working theory and some math behind it. Until then it looks to me like a way to write God out of the picture, by giving man control over earthquakes, and the weather that only God has.

After all if we can blame really bad weather and horrible earthquakes on mans doing, then the fact that it may be a warning or judgment from God becomes irrelevant and God gets written out of the picture. In my opinion.

I would love to experiment with some of this stuff myself, but the equipment is very expensive, and I just don't have either the money or time .

D. Boyter

Donna
I pray, that somehow, you, too D. Boyter feel you are being educated here as well.

I love being educated. I am blessed and educated by many of the posts on this site. It is unfortunate that in the past I have only responded when I have disagreed, I am trying to better my behavior, but it's hard, very hard. I can only due so with the help of the LORD. I get excited about something and all sense of diplomacy seems go go out the window. Pray for me, I'm willing to change, but I cannot do it without God's help.

D. Boyter

Hi 2HH and Mr Boyter, just a simple thoughtful
comment here, some years back, 10 plus years, I saw
a story in a magazine, Charisma ( ? maybe ) about
a man name Kreme who was standng next to a large
round plastic booth with a door/hatch like panel in
the side. Inside this booth thing, was a seat and
some sort of broadcast like equipment. Mr Kreme said
that SOON " The Maitrayia " would appear and make
special announcements to the whole world. World Peace
etc etc. It was 1000 % New Age ! He or it would
appear INSIDE this booth thing and from inside of it
the great news would go forth.

But........he or it NEVER SHOWED UP. It was NOT to be
a " spiritual " of invisable arrival, but very public
and the media was to witness it. TILT, THUD, SPLAT,
etc is my estimation of this. He or it never came on the scene.

As for the video at the top of all of these postings
I have not seen it, my previous reading of Mr Kreme's
anouncements were enough since the early 90's.

Peace Bros, Both of you do excellent research.

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

D. Boyer Bless you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com