This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Encouragement

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

4/23/10

The Spirit of the Lord says;
A season for receiving a fresh impartation of My anointing is here. All that are weary and burdened by the weights of their living, can now release all that they have tried to carry. Breathe a breath of the clean, strong breeze of My deliverance. Those burdens were not yours to carry, they only cause you to fret and be anxious. Let your energy be spent in simple trust in Me once again. Pay close attention to My word, for I will lead you into the plain path that I established for you before the foundations of the world. Do not be troubled about many things, for it is a ploy to deafen your hearing. One by one I will answer you, but you must follow My counsel. Meditate on My Word, not on your circumstances and you will rise like an eagle over your circumstances. You will stir up the spirit of deception that created the dust of lies, and it will run from you. Worry and frustration tends to breed fear and fear brings torment, which will erase your faith and trust in Me and My word. You will be able to stand if you are strong and courageous. Listen, all heaven is awaiting your reply of faith and trust in Me. There is so much more help and aid at your side, than any enemy against you. Hear and see with open eyes and tuned in ears what action is being done on your behalf. At the first cry of faith, myriads of angels are sent to strengthened all My children for their journey. A strong and supernatural host to see you all the way to victory. I will fulfill every promise that I have given you, that you believe for. You will see and declare My righteousness to your generation. You will stand strong and not cringe in fear, for I Am mighty in battle and I have imparted My ability in you by Holy Spirit. So, get up from the place that circumstances have bowed you to and look up and be radiant. Your help has come! Your rising will be greater than the troubles you have endured. Many shall see what I Am doing in your life and be astounded at My goodness. They have heard that I was good, but only from afar. Now you will be a living epistle of My goodness to those who fear and honor Me.
Now is the time, that as you yield your all to Me, you will find yourself right in the center of My will for you. You will be in the right time,taking the right steps that will bring you to the right purpose. My plan for good will unveil before your eyes. Your career, your mate, your calling, your family, your finances, and your health will break forth speedily. Through consistent praying, fasting and quiet times you will know My will and yield to it. Take confidence in knowing that I will not harm or hurt you, for My plans are always good!

Scripture References: Isa.60:1-5; Joshua 1:5-9; I Peter 5:7-10

Re: Encouragement

T/Sue,
Encouragement, is what the Lord.Gave this vessel.
To give to all of RITA this morning.
CONFIRMATION.
Bless you,
Star

Star, It looks like Holy Spirit is speaking to us all to be encouraged today. When I found this good word from Debra Lowe and went to post it, I wondered for a moment what the heading should be. Holy Spirit said one word to me, "ENCOURAGEMENT". One Spirit, One Lord, One Baptism - isn't it wonderful? I love you Star!

MORE ENCOURAGMENT. RITA Brothers & Sisters feel free to add to this thread of encouragement.

Thank You, Texas Sue!!! What a welcome word posted at just the right time!!
By the way...who would have ever thought there would be an earthquake in Corpus Christie??? I just can't imagine an earthquake on Padre Island!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

You are welcome Patrick. A quake in Corpus Christi is a rare thing. You mentioned Padre Island. Padre is Spanish for "Father" or "Papa". Our heavenly Father is ready to bring us home. I believe that with all my heart. That is why He is encouraging us today to hold onto the PROMISE of Jesus' return.

The words to the song above is wonderfully encouraging to both those who are seeking to know God for salvation and those who have been "in the family" for a long time. Here are the lyrics:

There is a River

Christian Hymn Lyrics Online
© 2008 Carden's Design. All Rights Reserved.

There came a sound from Heaven,
Like a rushing mighty wind,
It filled their hearts with singing,
And gave them peace within,
The Prophet gave this promise,
The Spirit will descend,
And from your inner being,
A river with no end.

Chorus 1

There is a river
That flows from deep within,
There is a fountain
That frees the soul from sin,
Come to this water,
There is a vast supply,
There is a river
That never shall run dry.

There was a thirsty woman,
Who was drawing from a well,
Her life was ruined and wasted,
Her soul was bound for hell,
Then she met the Master,
Who told of her great sin,
And if you drink this water,
You'll never thirst again.

Chorus 2

There is a river
That flows from God above,
There is a fountain
That's filled with His great love,
Come to this water
There is a vast supply,
There is a river

T/Sue and all my Brothers and Sisters,
This vessel loves all of you sooooooo much.
When we are (HOME).We will all know each other.
Praise the Lord,
Star

From Star:
When we are (HOME).We will all know each other.

The Lord has reassured me of this too, Star. Those whose spirits are intertwined will know eachother, even if they have never met!

Meditate on My Word, not on your circumstances and you will rise like an eagle over your circumstances...

So, get up from the place that circumstances have bowed you to and look up and be radiant. Your help has come! Your rising will be greater than the troubles you have endured...

Now is the time, that as you yield your all to Me, you will find yourself right in the center of My will for you...

I couldn't help but notice how similar these parts were to what I heard from Him a while back. He really wants to take us higher-- above our circumstances where we are simply resting in His plan for us. Ahhh...

March 18, 2010

"I want to take you higher, My child. Take my hand and let Me lead you up, up, up.

If you will surrender all to Me (even so much as your own callings & giftings), I'll bring you above the chaos of this world so that it becomes a mere backdrop to your REAL life. And you'll find yourself dwelling in My World where true Love, Joy
& Peace permeates your soul; and where you are changed forever."

Texas Sue
The words to the song above is wonderfully encouraging to both those who are seeking to know God for salvation and those who have been "in the family" for a long time. Here are the lyrics:

There is a River

Christian Hymn Lyrics Online
© 2008 Carden's Design. All Rights Reserved.

There came a sound from Heaven,
Like a rushing mighty wind,
It filled their hearts with singing,
And gave them peace within,
The Prophet gave this promise,
The Spirit will descend,
And from your inner being,
A river with no end.

Chorus 1

There is a river
That flows from deep within,
There is a fountain
That frees the soul from sin,
Come to this water,
There is a vast supply,
There is a river

There was a thirsty woman,
Who was drawing from a well,
Her life was ruined and wasted,
Her soul was bound for hell,
Then she met the Master,
Who told of her great sin,
And if you drink this water,
You'll never thirst again.

Chorus 2

There is a river
That flows from God above,
There is a fountain
That's filled with His great love,
Come to this water
There is a vast supply,
There is a river

I have sang this song sooo many times :)

Now its stuck in my head which is ok with me...:)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com