Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JESUS SAID:MY LOVE FOR YOU,IS DEEP AND UNENDING

My daughter,
Is raised up.At such a time as this.Along with
many others of My children.
To encourage you.To keep looking and listening.
And reading My Word.And to witness.
My love for you,is deep and unending.
Time by the world is very short.
I'M COMING.
I LOVE YOU,
JESUS

Re: JESUS SAID:MY LOVE FOR YOU,IS DEEP AND UNENDING

Thank you, Star, for your encouraging messages Jesus shares with you, to share with us RITArians. I feel even more encouraged by His latest words...especially by His last four sentences. I U 2, Jesus!!!

to both Jesus AND you.

Star
My daughter,
Is raised up.At such a time as this.Along with
many others of My children.
To encourage you.To keep looking and listening.
And reading My Word.And to witness.
My love for you,is deep and unending.
I'M COMING.
I LOVE YOU,
JESUS

Star this is a true and solid word from God today. It is so reassuring and comforting to hear from Him this morning. Thanks always for being FAITHFUL dear Star.

"I myself will look after and tend My sheep". . Ezek. 34:11

Oh, Father, how dear Your Word is, even in the O.T. You spoke it, the Great Shepherd promised!! Thank You, Lord Jesus for coming to us, for dying for us!!!

"I call You My Beloved, you are Mine, You are about to see what I have in store for you. Eternity with Me awaits, for I have said at Your change, you will be like My Son, for You shall see Him as He is" . . I John 3:2

Father, we adore You!!!

Jesus, thank You, for abandoning the glory of Heaven for awhile to search out Your lost sheep.

oh God Most High, Who will not abandon Your own.

. . thank You, Father for pursuing us, for sending Your Son wooing a Bride for Christ in the Power of Holy Spirit . . . Lord Jesus You knew what it meant to live and die, all the way to the Cross.

Jesus how can we thank You for carrying your sheep on Your shoulders, and laying down Your Life so that we could live.

Oh Praise You Jesus - thank you for these words given to Star, your faithful daughter. We are trusting you to take us home soon Dearest Jesus - We see all the signs You gave us Lord, all Your words are true ... please don't tarry any longer .... your beloved long for you ... please let this be the time.

Thank you, Jesus, for encouraging me today through your yielded vessel. I LOVE you, Adonai!

Star

I'M COMING.
I LOVE YOU,
JESUS

This is language I can understand! (No guessing whether He means "His" time or "our" time).

Thank you, Star for passing on hope. My spirit accepts this message as it does not contradict what we can see happening all around us on a global scale. We are told when we see these things beginning to happen we are to look up, for our redemption draws near. I am reminded of the verse in Revelation where Jesus says those who have ears, hear what the Spirit says to the churches...

Thank You Jesus... We are ready....

Star,
I like how He said "Time by the world is very short", because He understands that we know His sense of time is different. So it really IS very short!!!!!!!

Reminds me of how He told Eden, "I am coming "very soon".

"Very soon" according to a kid's perspective? "Very short" by how the world views time? He must really be coming SOON!!!

YEESSS! Like Tom Thumb short! Neal

bump

Dear Star, thank you for another comforting message from our Lord.

I love You, too, dear Jesus, and am eagerly waiting for Your soon return!

Oh, come quickly, dear Jesus! We need You so much!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com