Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Please pray for sever lower back pain.
Even visits to the chiropractor has not
given me much help. I can hardly move.

Thanks

Re: Prayer Request

Father, agreeing with Mary for complete healing of her spine and all the back muscles. We declare that "by Jesus' stripes we were healed". Thanks for repairing this dear one's back in the name of Jesus.

Religious Myspace Comments

Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Praying for your back pain.

Praying for your pain, Mary.

I am praying Mary....

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thanks so much guys !!!!!!!

Im not sure what is wrong or why and I used
up what my insurance is willing to cover
as far as a chiropractor goes.

Praying for God's Strength and healing over you, Mary . . . May our Father bring ministering angels of calm and rest as Jesus holds you in His peace, we pray, in the Name of above every Name Who hears and answers prayers . . .

I am in agreement that by His stipes you are healed....and i declare that you walk in divine health and pain has got to go. In Jesus name.

Mary,
This vessel prays.
Ps.146:7,8)The Lord looseth the prisoners:the
Lord raiseth them that are bowed down:the Lord
loveth the righteous:
Lord in your most Holy name,deliver your daughter
from this back pain.Pour your strength in to her.
I plede the blood of Jesus over Mary and this
prayer.
In JESUS Name,
Star

Dear Mary, I am praying for your back, also. I know how painful that is.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You put Your healing touch upon Mary and please heal her of this back pain and whatever is causing it, whether it is her spinal column, or tendons, or a muscle problem. Only You know, dear Jesus, and I ask that Mary will feel Your healing touch upon her now, please, dear Lord in Jesus Name. Amen.

"Bless the Lord O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy Name. Bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all His benefits; Who forgives all you iniquites, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction. Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies"

"Hear my prayer O Lord, and let my cry come to You in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily."

Lord, You know the cause of the pain in Mary's back. Lord, touch Mary's back with Your healing touch and show her Your lovingkindness, Amen

Agreeing with all the above prayers, and making them my own.

Mary, I am praying for you...I know exactly what you are going through.

Father, I pray that you will heal Mary's back and all others like myself who have had back problems for years. I pray that you will send you word and heal ALL of us....I ask this in Jesus name, amen

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com