Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Enoch, builder of the pyramid of Giza?

With all this talk of Enoch, I thought I would bring this up ....

It has been speculated by more than a few researchers that Enoch was the builder of the pyramid of Giza and not the Egyptians. (Google: Enoch, Giza) Evidence points to the fact that it was never a tomb for anybody and its mathematical values are very notable. The base of it for example measures 365 X 365 X 365 X 365 meters. Does that number ring a bell? All the rest of the Egyptian pyramids are facsimiles and haven't stood the test of time like Giza. Also, it is the ONLY pyramid that is made of stone. The Egyptian pyramids are made of brick.

It was also never finished with a capstone. Another sign to us that our Lord was yet to come and is NOW the chief cornerstone. (Here is Psalms 118 again) Ps. 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner." Another thing....one angle of this pyramid points right to...Bethlehem.

These researchers have pointed to Isaiah 19:19 in making their case. "In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them." Giza sits on the border of Egypt and the arabic word for border is, "Giza."

Looks to me like that Satan had the Egyptians to do a major cover up of Giza. As now, it looks like just another pyramid among many.

One more thing...I recall Perry Stone making that comment that the head of the Sphynx "may" have been the head of a lion until the Egyptians changed it. Had it been so, it would have looked more like something that John saw during his vision of the Apocalypse. That's interesting.

These are just some high points that I recall from a DVD that I bought from Prophecy In the News, but don't recall the author's name. I may review it again and see what else there is to add as I'm only skimming the top here.

One more thing... is the City Four Square actually the shape of a pyramid and not of a cube?

J.R. Church believes it is.

Re: Enoch, builder of the pyramid of Giza?

The main Giza pyramid is HUGE.

hmm I never heard that about the sphinx...that is interesting...but I have always believe the great pyramid of Giza was a sign...

Computer generation of sphinx with lion face

The Great Sphinx's paws and head are out of proportion, suggesting there may have been an even larger, earlier statue which was adapted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092827/The-Great-Sphinx-Giza-reborn-lion-desert.html#ixzz0m9WNyCGm

Email: cidp@aol.com

Interesting Peggy...its a another deception...

Peggy
Computer generation of sphinx with lion face

The Great Sphinx's paws and head are out of proportion, suggesting there may have been an even larger, earlier statue which was adapted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092827/The-Great-Sphinx-Giza-reborn-lion-desert.html#ixzz0m9WNyCGm

I saw a story one time showing all the water trails on the stone pointing to fact that this water cutting in this soft stone was from a flood and not from natural rain run-off..

Also in the book of "Enoch," Enoch stated that as they flew over the "ANGLE OF ZOTIEL"..

32.2 And from there, I went over the summits of those mountains, far away to the east, and I went over the Red Sea, and I was far from it, and I went over the Angel Zotiel.

So something was going on here before the flood. Possibly a statue of one of the angels that came down and perverted mankind..

T/Sue if you see this.. I just ran across something that I had forgotten concerning the giants..

Enoch stated that the spirits of the giants that were killed would become the "EVIL" spirits upon the earth that would do their best to torment mankind, without mankind knowing what was going on..

15.8 And now, the giants who were born from body and flesh will be called Evil Spirits on the Earth, and on the Earth will be their dwelling.

15.9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh, because from above they were created, from the Holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation. Evil spirits they will be on Earth and 'Spirits of the Evil Ones' they will be called.

Joseph

RJ wrote- "I saw a story one time showing all the water trails on the stone pointing to fact that this water cutting in this soft stone was from a flood and not from natural rain run-off.."

The most important thing that was revealed in our film in 1993, "The Mystery of the Sphinx," was pretty conclusive proof that the Sphinx is much older than anybody thought it was. I think they proved that it was damaged by water flowing down off the plateau, and that the downflow of water was at least 9,000 years ago. So that's pretty conclusive to me as a layperson.

Boris Said is the Emmy award-winning writer and producer of the NBC-TV feature documentary "Mystery of the Sphinx" hosted by Charlton Heston, which focused on the research of John Anthony West, alleging that the "water weathering" on the Sphinx indicates that it is much older than previously believed. Boris also produced the documentary "Secret Chamber", about the opening of the room under the Sphinx which was located during the "Mystery of the Sphinx", research. Before becoming a well-known film documentarian, Boris was a champion auto racer and the driver of the U.S. Bobsled Team for 3 Olympics.

http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Egypt/GreatPyramid/secrettunnels.htm

http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/pyramidspt1.html

Here is a Bible Code link on the Great Pyramid. At the bottom of the encoded words it says "Joseph constructed". That makes sense to me because of Joseph being somewhat of a prophet and bringing his family to Egypt during the famine. They stayed there till Moses delivered them, and at that time they were building pyramids for the pharaoh.

http://2010rapture.org/signsoftheend/giza.html

The two star shafts in the King's Chamber and the two in the Queen's Chamber align with their stars at about 100 years before the Flood. It dies seem to be a pre-Flood legacy. Helena Lehman has a website called Pillar of Enoch that takes the Enoch view.

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

Andy (firecharger)

The main Giza pyramid is HUGE.

Andy, that is you right? What an amazing experience that must have been!

Yeah - I was wondering that too - that must be you Andy! Wow - I would love to travel there! Tell us about it!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com