Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Lisaleenie - Are You All Right?

joyful susan
Beautiful Paul.....

Wasn't it? Paul is so sweet. I hope he and Scott saw my replies to them that I grafted in. I do that a lot, you know. I will post something, then include someone else after I posted, but I'm not sure if they saw it or not....

Well, I'm going to rest now and have some lunch. Thank you all so much for your love and your prayers!!!

Heres another one...I better post it before God passes me by again LOL

ok but watch charlie bit my finger first!!!!!!

I wrote the name x20 times on my computer screen. Now I cant read RITA properly. I tried pressing the delete button but it wont work.

Permanent pens and computer screens do not go together well, but hey!!!!, I wont forget the name!!!!

A merry heart does good like medicine...

Email: Iampriceles@aol.com

Paul/Aussie
I wrote the name x20 times on my computer screen. Now I cant read RITA properly. I tried pressing the delete button but it wont work.

Permanent pens and computer screens do not go together well, but hey!!!!, I wont forget the name!!!!

HA!!!!!

I love that one too tearose..i showed it to my son thinking he was gonna like it too (he loves babies like I do) and he was like I've seen that one at school and its a bunch of babies laughing....so.

but I think they are cute..a bunch of cute babies laughing..

For Lisaleenie and DeinDC and anyone else suffering due to health or weather...1John 5:14-15

"This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him."

Holding You up to His throne for answered prayer as we know His will is that you are healed and whole. Also asking that He guides your doctor in knowing what is needed especially for your needs to be best met, Lisaleenie. May He bring peace as a river to you both.

Lisaleneeie..I am praying for you. "May the joy of the Lord be your strength"... I am praying for a complete healing physically and emotionally and mentally..."nothing is too hard for Him".

I pray that you will soon be back to work and you will be set free from these attacks...I ask this in Jesus name, amen...He is sending His love that never ends!!!

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia and Victory Chanter, thank you both so much for your compassion and prayers!

Yes, the joy of the Lord IS our strength, and believe it or not, that's the exact same scripture He came me this morning, Virginia, praise the Lord. That's a total confirmation to me!

And Victory Chanter, thank you, also, for the scripture in 1 John, and for praying for peace and healing for Deb and me, and wisdom for my doctor. Like you, I'm praying for Deb, also, because I know what migraines are like and my heart goes out to her.

Tea Rose, I loved the babies laughing in that video! Isn't their laughter infectious? Thanks for sharing that!

And thank you, also Joyful Susan, for those two videos for that finger biting Charlie and the Obama snubbing dog! That was hilarious!

And Kolleen, for the life of me I couldn't figure out why you were having us write your name 20 times, but it makes perfect sense now! You can't think of two things at the same time, so when the person is anxious, (like me), it helps take their mind off the anxiety. Pretty smart!! You even had Paul do it, but it messed up his computer screen, so that didn't work for him!

I just want all of you to know how much you mean to me, and how much I so appreciate your prayers!! God bless you, my brothers and sisters, and especially you, New Creation, for starting this thread! I feel your prayers working, praise the Lord!!

hope you're back to your old self soon.. and if you're in GA and need anything, just say the word, girl.

Omgoodness Lisa..it took your mind off it but I got anxious because I was the one who spelled her name wrong..hahahaha

ok I am suppose to be taking a quiz online.... better get to it...

Well I am in tears from laughing not crying!! Joyful Susan, this thread is a stitch and I hope it keeps Leenie laughing each time she comes back to it!

Charlie Bit My Finger and the No Treats dog are priceless, along with the other video's!

Oh Paul ~~~

....you didn't really have to write my name out 20 times. It all began when I was just teasing with Joyful Susan when she mispelled my name! It is hard to remember how to spell it - so I just took us back to elementary school days where our teachers made us write words 20 times over, when we mis-spelled them, as the purpose of this thread is prayer and laughter!

Hope everything is back to normal for you by now

KoLLeen I love your advatar...

ok I have 1 hour and 55 mins to do this quiz i have not studied for....but I know how to spell KoLLeen now...

KG2
hope you're back to your old self soon.. and if you're in GA and need anything, just say the word, girl.

Oh, thank you, KG2, I really apprecite that!! Unfortunately, I live in California, but that's okay because prayers transend time and distance!!

Well, I see my friend Joyful Susan is back!! Okay, get back to your quiz and we'll chat later....

Kolleen! I'm laughing, too! You all are so great, I just love you guys!! Now I know why you had Susan write your name 20 times....FUNNY!!

My Dear Sister Lennie, I've prayed for your ALL needs as well and, the way the RITA family has rallied around you is a testament of how PRECIOUS you are to the Good Lord and all of us.

I've been away today and just got on to see what was happening on the board and this thread got my attention straight way.

I'll be remembering yours and the other needs in my prayers as mentioned on this thread.

Love ya Lennie in Jesus.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Oh, Joseph, thank you! I always appreciate your kind words so much. And thank you for your prayers!! Love you, too, Joseph!!

Well Joyful Susan, just tell "them" that you had to study for another quiz beforehand here on Rita

Oh my gosh! This has been a "JOYFUL" thread!

Saying a prayer now for your quiz.........

Wow, Leenie, this is some big thread you got goin on, girlfriend! When you're feeling down or anxious, just remember we are all here for you and love you no matter what you're going through!

I'm trying to find something funny to post for you. I will keep looking. Stay tooned...

Kolleen, this has been a Joyful thread!! Complete with spelling lessons and all!!

Diane, thank you for your words of comfort, too, sis! I love your sense of humor! Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with!!

Lisaleenie:

It is so reassuring to know that while you have been dealing with anxiety, the good Lord knows of your needs, and provides those who not only care enough to pray for you - but He also equips them so as to cheer you up!

Will be praying for your increasing peace and healing, as well as for DebinMD, and for Scott's house repairs/pending sale. We all know what a generous provider Father God is, and that His timing is perfect.

Blessings to you Lisaleenie, and to all a good night!

Leenie...I'm glad you finally understood!! When you actually wrote my name out 20 x's and then asked why you were doing it.......for laughing I couldn't tell you why right then........

I really thinking I'm going to be laughing in my sleep tonight over all this and these super video's! Hope the same for you!

Rest and sleep well, because the Lord is carrying you, and He never sleeps nor slumbers, and....

"Yes, the darkness hides not from You; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to You"

Psalms 139

Lisaleenie, I have posted this before but think it is so funny - scene from "The Man Who Came To Dinner". Love the song at the end - "do you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, but still have the feeling that you wanted to stay?" Sounds like a rapture time song to me. Have one more good laugh before you check out for the night dear Leenie!

Getting a new puppy. This isn't exactly what I've been looking for, but it's cute.

New Creation, bless you for starting this thread! Thanks again! I appreciate this so much. This really cheered me up so much, all of your prayers and humor.

Kolleen, you are so funny! At least know we know why you asked us (or rather Joyful Susan) to write your name 20 times....a spelling lesson for Susan! (Are you an elementary school teacher by any chance??)

And Texas Sue, I just love your videos! I've never seen this one by Jimmy Durante! Funny! And I especially loved Miss One Ringy Dingy!! Do you think you could find one with Edith Ann? Remember her?

"Hi, my name is Edith Ann, and I'm five years old. And I don't have to say nothing if I don't want to. And I don't want to. Psssssstttttt."

Diane C
Getting a new puppy. This isn't exactly what I've been looking for, but it's cute.

Diane, you posted this right when I was posting to the others! This was soooo cute! How did you know that I love cartoons??? My favorite is the roadrunner. It just cracks me up how that coyote always trips himself up trying to catch that roadrunner! Thanks, Diane!!

Another good one for all of us who love dogs!!! We always bought clothes for our dogs, and signed their names on all the cards we mailed out. They had their own section in the pantry too for all their special doggie treats!

Kolleen
Well Joyful Susan, just tell "them" that you had to study for another quiz beforehand here on Rita

Oh my gosh! This has been a "JOYFUL" thread!

Saying a prayer now for your quiz.........

hehehe I just finished and I made a 100!! Give and it shall be given back to you...good measure shaken down will men give unto your bossom (somethign like that right?)

no these quizes are so easy...its opened book and we can take it more than one time....but i got it all right the first time and did not run out of time...yay..it was easy peasy...Thank you Jesus and KoLLeen for praying for me...now its time to watch some youtubes....

Oh, Texas Sue, this is so cute!! So you'e a dog lover, too? I just love comedy with animals in it.

You're so sweet for posting these videos. I know that you're going through a lot your self worrying about your dear aunt.

This one's kinda cute! How to defeat those pesky aliens...

Lisaleenie

"Hi, my name is Edith Ann, and I'm five years old. And I don't have to say nothing if I don't want to. And I don't want to. Psssssstttttt."

ahahahah I laughed out loud just reading this.... I remember this sooo well....and didnt everyone go around saying one ringy dingy and imitating edith ann....ahhh good times.

Diane C

Diane ..I REMEMBER this one...who would have ever thought that I would be watching this again a few years later

Tsue not too long ago I told my son about JD..he was like who? I will have to show him this....

ONE MORE...........

Oh my goodness! Diane, Joyful Susan, Kolleen,Texas Sue...I love all these videos! I laughed out loud at the roadrunner! And the name game alien one.. and the one with Porky Pig, and the cute doggie one with the little girl...and the one with the Pugs...the one with the Pandas...you all just made my day, thank you!!!

Texas Sue, if you could find any more Ringy Dingys and Edith Ann one day when you have time, I know everyone would enjoy that soooo much!!

Tea Rose, I loved the song of praise! So beautiful!

Thanks so much for making my day, everyone!!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com