Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MY Husband's Ministry On the ROAD

The Lord has been urging me to do this.
It must be meant to help someone.
The last three years,that my husband drove trk.
across country.And after that.We piloted the blades
for the windmills.
The Lord had my husband,to witness to Muslims.In every truckstop across America.And in other places.
And Glory to God,the older Muslim men listened.The
younger men would get mad.
The Lord always put one or two older christian men.
One or two tables away.And they(the other christian
men).While my husband was witnessing.Would say,I'll
say an AMEN to that.
To my knowledge,my husband never brought a Muslim
to christ.But SEEDS were planted.
The Lord had him plant lots of seeds.
Glory to God.
Praise the Lord.
And since 3-1-2010.My husband is with the Lord.
That is such a comfort to me.
Praise the Lord

Star

Re: MY Husband's Ministry On the ROAD

Star, Our Lord is reaching out to the muslims Amen!! I am so glad you are able to fellowship with us! I know that your husband would be so happy to know that you are with friends that you can share with. God bless your Star!

Thank you for sharing this star..I love hearing about who your husband is... you were very blessed to have him in your life :)

joyful susan
Thank you for sharing this star..I love hearing about who your husband is... you were very blessed to have him in your life :)

I agree, Star. It must be such a wonderful experience having a Godly husband. I know that you miss him terribly, but take heart...you're going to be together again before you know it.

You are such a blessing to us, Star. I look forward so much to hear what the Lord has to say through you.

You my sisters and brothers,
Are such a comfort to me.
In the 33 and half years we were together.We has
trials.But we laughted alot.And talked alot about Jesus.
The night we met(in a bar).I heard bells.
Thats how i know we were meant to be together.
The last 6 months,we laughted and talked in detail
about the Rapture.This vessel is greatfull.That he passed away here at home with me.
I miss him terribly.But will be with Jesus and
husband real soon.
Glory to God
The day we were married,his mother gave us months.kneer,kneer.
The Lord knew what He was doing.In putting us together.
And Praise the Lord for that.
Anyway,all of you are truely a comfort to me.
Praise the Lord for each and everyone of you.
Star

Star, I love your story about and your husband!! I married my hubby after only knowing him for 2 weeks!! I should have had my head examined, but we have been together for 18 years! We have had many, many ups and downs too, but we are equally yoked as far as our Lord is concerned! Our God is so faithful to care for us! Amen

Star dear Sis,

I love you
pure and simple. No other words required Sis.

ybiC / Paul

Star I do a job for a lady who has demethia...(yes I know I spelled that wrong) well she used to tell me all the time how she met her "James" ...she worked on the weekends in a bar (she was a single mom of 3) and he kept asking her out and then she finally went out with him...they fell in love and he took her to meet his parents...they were filthy rich..she did not have to worry about money ever again..... God took very good care of her..thats not the important part though just one of the parts I love about the story..lol..

She would tell me this story over and over... after telling me she would then say.. have I ever told you how I met James? and I would say no tell me.... i felt God told that by her talking about it she was recieving healing...so I let her tell me over and over..sometimes she would cry and tell me how much she misses him (he died of cancer) I would stop what i was doing and prayed for her... she has finally stopped talking about that .... now she talks about how bad the world is getting and if i ever find myself needing a place to sleep she is going to buy cots and put them in the garage for people to sleep on LOL ... I tell her that Jesus is going to take us home before then ...... I love telling her about the rapture...she always listens...and then she forgets so I get to practice many many times on her and it helps me to prepare for the next person...:)

Star, I am so sorry that you lost your husband only a few weeks ago. How you must miss him terribly! What would we do if we didn't have Heaven to look forward to? I'm glad we'll all get to meet him soon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com