Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sister Shirley's birthday early May :-)

Arrrr Sis you thought I would'nt pick up on this little bit of info, wrong!!!!

O.K- Now we just need to get the date out of you Sis!!!!

I can smell birthday cake a mile away

Anyone up for a birthday cake food fight / early May?

Love ybiC / Paul

Re: Sister Shirley's birthday early May :-)

Why WAIT for May? Let's have some cake NOW. Happy EARLY Birthday SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!

Have a piece of birthday cake!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Shirley is turning 39 in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to turn 39 every year!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Happiest Birthday ever.
May Jesus bless you,in ways you have never thought
of.
In JESUS name,
Star

You guys I cannot believe I have been looking at RITA all morning, and have JUST run across this Paul, you sneaked up on me!!!

Actually MY birthday is May 6, but I have inside knowledge that Little Anne's birthday comes BEFORE mine - on May 2nd!

So you have to remember to pick on Little Anne too Paul. Thank you Paul,T/Sue,Maria & Star for the surprise! Love you all so much!

And Maria.... 39 sounds really good to me. More like 57!!! I understand once we are "made like Jesus" we will be in our 30s.... like him! Won't that in itself be heaven???

Oh... and I just saw Franklin Graham announce May 6 is the National Day of Prayer!

Yes Shirley.....the thirties were my best years!!!!! We can just stay that way mentally and....you do not look like you are turning 57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way, I remember your picture!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Maria, I really DO look my age now - I have let my hair go natural (gray and completely white in front) just tired of keeping it up. So I'm afraid now you wouldn't know me from that picture taken a few years back. But you know, the Lord will change me and I will be ecstatic!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com