Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Pray For My Aunt

Dear Friends, I just talked to my cousin Tim and found out that his mom Francis fell and broke her hip and is in post-surgery intensive care. She just turned 86. She is on a ventilator right now to help her breathe because her blood pressure bottomed out and she is having a tough time in recovery mode.

This is my late mother's sister. In fact when my mom died, Aunt Francis said, "It should have been me, I'm older."

I don't know for sure if she is saved or not. She has always been a very private person. I am praying for her to recover and live to see and hopefully be taken in the rapture. Please pray for her sons, my cousins Tim and Sam and their families.

Re: Please Pray For My Aunt

Sue, Praying for your family.

for Francis and your family.

Praying God's peace over your dear Aunt, T/Sue,

Father please send a miracle healing, give her time here on earth, Lord Jesus, through Your healing power, we pray, that she may may join her family on earth experience the rapture . .

Father may Your Presence be felt around Tim and Sam, Move all the family closer to the Living God of Hope and Life and Resurrection through Jesus Christ . .

Sue....I am praying for your family. I pray for a complete healing for your aunt and I pray for her salvation if she is not saved...that her spiritual eyes will be opened to the truth. I pray for wisdom and guidance for the Doctors and comfort for the family.
I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

His blessings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

TS, I'm sorry about your family. I know the hurt you feel by not being able to do anything for them. I'm praying.

Texas Sue,

Praying in agreement with my sisters and brothers for your aunt.
God is faithful and answers the prayers of the saints, thank you Father!

May He give comfort and healing to your aunt.

T/Sue,
Lord this vessel lifts up France before the Throne of Grace.I pray healing thru out her body.And
her mind.I pray angels around her bed.Lord that you will ease her breathing.Pour your strength in to her.
I plede the blood of JESUS over her.
In JESUS name,
Star

Oh, Texas Sue, I am so sorry to hear that! Yes, I will be happy to pray for your aunt and cousins right now.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Sue's Aunt Francis right now and ask for healing for her hip, that You stabolize her blood pressure, and that You heal her breathing so that she doesn't need a ventilator. I pray that you save her and fill her with the Holy Spirit, dear Lord. I also pray for comfort for Sue, Tim, and Sam and their families in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Lisaleenie
Oh, Texas Sue, I am so sorry to hear that! Yes, I will be happy to pray for your aunt and cousins right now.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Sue's Aunt Francis right now and ask for healing for her hip, that You stabolize her blood pressure, and that You heal her breathing so that she doesn't need a ventilator. I pray that you save her and fill her with the Holy Spirit, dear Lord. I also pray for comfort for Sue, Tim, and Sam and their families in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Lisaleenie, this is such a detailed prayer for Aunt Francis and you are struggling with your own situation and praying for her. May this be the seed sown that will bring a harvest of healing to you sweet Leenie.

Thanks so much Donna, Cheryl Ann, Melissa, Star, ChristianNotCrazy, Rhonda, Virginia, BarbS, for all your kindness and faithful prayers for this dear elderly lady who so desperately needs help from God right now as do her sons. I love all of you very much.

Thank you for your kind words, Texas Sue! We all love you, too! You are very dear to us.

Know that I too have petitioned the Father on behalf of your Aunt Francis, your cousins - and now for your peace and comfort too! Asking for Father's confirmation that all will be well...

T/Sue - I just added my prayers for Aunt Linda and her sons and family...

Oh, Texas Sue, I will pray for her!

Thank you New Creation, Shirley and Kama. I appreciate your prayers for Francis and her sons. She is very frail and that puts her at more risk in the recovery area. Praying for God to bless all you too for sowing seeds of prayer here for my family.

I'm sorry Sue - I just realized I put Aunt Linda in my posting, instead of Aunt Francis. I am so sorry. I had just prayed for Kama's aunt and I know the Holy Spirit knew which aunt I meant when I was praying. I do hope she's feeling better in the next few days and continues to improve.

Shirley, you are so sweet. I knew you meant Francis. Thanks for being such a good friend and so kind to pray for my aunt.

Per your request Texas Sue, I've prayed in agreement with you and saints here for your Aunt Francis healing needs and for her salvation. Also, I've prayed for your cousins Tim and Sam and their families.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Sue dear Sis,

I have been running around the last couple of days. Just wanted you to know that I have been praying Sis.
Love ybiC / Paul

Thanks Joseph and Paul. I am waiting for word on her condition today. I know she was so upset when my mom died and said it should have been her. I don't know if she will fight to live or not. You are very thoughtful to pray for her. I know it is very important to live out all the days that God has planned for us and not to give up.

Texas Sue, Standing in faith with you all, believing your Aunt will be healed and saved by the blood of the Lamb.

I believe many are saved who are in this fragile condition between this life and eternity.

Bless you and may the Lord bring you peace.

Thanks 2HH, I agree. When the mind is shut down, the spirit can hear the call of the Holy Spirit more clearly. I came from a "church-going" family and have a concern that some of my family thinks just going to church was enough and may not have made a true decision for Christ. Praying for all to make it home safely.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com