Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Telling headline........

Just saw this headline at the top of the Drudge Report:

TEAM OBAMA READY TO PUSH 'GLOBAL RULES'

Looks like he is trying to "CLOSE THE DEAL" for the New World Order sooner rather than later. Like BEFORE the November elections.

Re: Telling headline........

Susi...what do you think will happen when we are raptured out of here??? I would assume that "O" would declare Marshall Law and cancel Novembers elections. On top of the earthquakes and hurricanes coming....it will be hell on earth here. G-d will not be mocked much longer!!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

My husband just told me Fox reported BO is bringing the troops home out of Iraq. I thought we were there to latch onto oil rights. I never thought he would do this. So what's he bringing them home to do? That's another concern. Anybody heard this or what he wants to do with them??? Hubby said BO made a phone call and said, "Send 'em home". What's going on?

Victory Chanter
My husband just told me Fox reported BO is bringing the troops home out of Iraq. I thought we were there to latch onto oil rights. I never thought he would do this. So what's he bringing them home to do? That's another concern. Anybody heard this or what he wants to do with them??? Hubby said BO made a phone call and said, "Send 'em home". What's going on?

YIKES!!!! I read it a about a year ago so I hope I am right. This is what Scott Walkington was told would happen when he was in heaven. This is one of the last things to happen before the RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone find and re-post that testimony. OMG, WOWOWOWOW We are very, very, very, very CLOSE to GOING HOME NOW.

PATRICK, to answer your question, Scott saw planes flying over and bombs here just before the trumpet blew for the rapture. America will probably lose many citizens who will be raptured. Then during and after the rapture, the enemies of this nation will destroy everything they can. Add in a "planned" worldwide economic collapse and the enforced NWO money system being implemented. The U.S. will by then have probably reached 3rd world status so that the powers that be can institute their global rule.

Wow, oh Wow, oh Wow! I didn't remember that from Scott's vision. I will have to find that and read it again!

I'm getting so excited and yet feeling great darkness in the world at the same time. Pretty weird.

Texas Sue
Victory Chanter

YIKES!!!! I read it a about a year ago so I hope I am right. This is what Scott Walkington was told would happen when he was in heaven. This is one of the last things to happen before the RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone find and re-post that testimony. OMG, WOWOWOWOW We are very, very, very, very CLOSE to GOING HOME NOW.

Link

3. Violence will erupt within our nation due to this "problem". What might this be? Rioting? Demonstrations? Terrorism? We will wait and see.

4. Jesus told me, "Your troops will be brought home from around the world, but this does not mean peace." Then my minister, Rev. John Rice, (in heaven) said, "When this happens, stay off the airplanes, the trains and the interstate highways. If you must cross a river, use a less traveled bridge or a ferry. When driving, use as many back roads as possible." Then Jesus told me, "Your nation will need all the help it can get to defend itself."

5. World War III will erupt. All the nations will turn against this nation, blaming Bush for this "problem", but by the time the world realizes that Bush was not to blame, it will be
too late.

6. Missiles will be dropped on cities on the east coast, then the west coast, making 911 look very minimal.

7. Then by the time we see missiles and fighter jets flying above us in all directions right here at home and you feel like it can't get any worse than this, that's when you know the rapture is about to take place.

Our nation will lose this war badly. It will be the end of the United States . At this time the one world government and the anti- Christ will take over. All these things I learned from my heaven experience.
Jesus also told me, "These are all in God's plan. As horrible as these events may seem, these events must happen in order for the rapture to take place. But you must fear not, for as you see these things happen, you must realize these are merely milestones as we get closer to the rapture. Just do your works as normally as you possibly can. Then when this time comes, I will call you and everyone else on My list, in the twinkling of an eye, just that fast."

Mark, you found the testimony from Scott. This is it! All that is listed there can happen one on top of another and very quickly. We are gone soon, soon and soon.

Yes Texas Sue, because of this, I expected that something really big has to happen before the end of April 2010 or at last early May 2010 to justify the rapture in May 2010. Logically it needs at least 1-2 weeks sudden tensions broke up before the final one before the rapture.

I read about this somewhere else, BHO may think we don't need Americans there, because he will need it for headquarters

Launch of secret US space ship masks even more secret launch of new weapon
4/25/10
[EXCERPT]
"With all the focus on the launch of the secret X37B, another space launch by a Minotaur IV rocket from Vandenberg Air Force base in California received less attention. It was carrying the prototype of a new weapon that can hit any target around the world in less than an hour. The Prompt Global Strike is designed as the conventional weapon of the future. It could hit Osama bin Laden’s cave, an Iranian nuclear site or a North Korean missile with a huge conventional warhead."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 106714.ece

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Texas Sue...

So what I thought would happen before we go home, will happen. This war is going to cause destruction to the US and all of those we have been praying for may have a chance to accept the Lord. In other words, it gets dark before we're taken home.

Years ago, when we were in debt and I was struggling with the fact that we were so far behind, always trying to catch up, the Lord got after me for lack of faith. (Not trusting Him) He also asked me where my faith would be when everything around me falls apart??? He let me know that before going home that we would find ourselves in danger and needing His devine understanding in what to do and would have it.

I've always believed because of what the Lord had said that we would enter a time that was challenging and needing to live only by faith. With this information, if correct and I have no doubt it is, then yet this year things around us are going to fall apart financially and socially.

Keep our eyes and hearts on Christ! By the way Mark, what are number 1 and 2 on that list?

YBIC
Steve

Thank you, Texas Sue, Diane & Steve!!!
It's sobering, enlightening, overwhelming and no surprise. We will stay grounded until we are airborne!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Mark Armstrong
Texas Sue
Victory Chanter

Link

3. Violence will erupt within our nation due to this "problem". What might this be? Rioting? Demonstrations? Terrorism? We will wait and see.

4. Jesus told me, "Your troops will be brought home from around the world, but this does not mean peace." Then my minister, Rev. John Rice, (in heaven) said, "When this happens, stay off the airplanes, the trains and the interstate highways. If you must cross a river, use a less traveled bridge or a ferry. When driving, use as many back roads as possible." Then Jesus told me, "Your nation will need all the help it can get to defend itself."

5. World War III will erupt. All the nations will turn against this nation, blaming Bush for this "problem", but by the time the world realizes that Bush was not to blame, it will be
too late.

6. Missiles will be dropped on cities on the east coast, then the west coast, making 911 look very minimal.

7. Then by the time we see missiles and fighter jets flying above us in all directions right here at home and you feel like it can't get any worse than this, that's when you know the rapture is about to take place.

Our nation will lose this war badly. It will be the end of the United States . At this time the one world government and the anti- Christ will take over. All these things I learned from my heaven experience.
Jesus also told me, "These are all in God's plan. As horrible as these events may seem, these events must happen in order for the rapture to take place. But you must fear not, for as you see these things happen, you must realize these are merely milestones as we get closer to the rapture. Just do your works as normally as you possibly can. Then when this time comes, I will call you and everyone else on My list, in the twinkling of an eye, just that fast."

Dontcha think this blaming GWB thing is getting to be kinda old now...especially now that Barry Soetoro, our phony 'resident-in-charge, has been at the helm for alittle over a year now?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com