Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for Healing

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am not one to ask for prayers for myself very much, but my fibromyalgia has kicked up such a fuss today that I am having difficulty moving. I have a very active schedule, taking my kids to school and picking them up, on and on. I NEED my strength to keep on going. If you could remember to say a quick prayer for me, I know God will hear and heal.

Lovingly, Rhonda

Re: Prayer for Healing

Praying for you dear sister. I know what you are saying by active schedule!

Father in the name of Jesus we aske that touch this dear sister's fibromyalgia and cause it to leave her
body. Father it seems like your childern are under sever attack right now. Lord please touch all
those tonight who are crying out for an answer.
Who are fighting different diseases and other
problems. Lord send your angels to comfort
your childern as you touch their needs.

Rhonda:

SO SORRY you're NOT feeling well and will pray for you!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

Calvin

Father we lift Rhonda up before your throne. We pray that with just a touch from you, Rhonda is healed. May your name be glorified!

You are full of mercy and grace and are the giver of all good gifts to those whom you call your own. We thank you Lord for hearing our prayer. And we thank you for answering it and giving Rhonda relief.

We ask these things in Jesus name....and all the saints say......AMEN!!!

Rhonda, I'm so sorry that you suffer with that. I think Charity has the same thing. I know that being active and being in pain is so hard! I have prayed for Charity, and now I would like to pray for you, too, sis.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Rhonda right now for total and complete healing for the fibromyalgia, and I also pray that You give her energy and strength to do the things that she needs to do for her family. I ask that you take away all discouragement and depression that goes along with this too, Father, and give her peace. I ask all this is in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Father, praying for Rhonda to be delivered from the harrassment and fatigue of this fibromialgia. Uncover and remove the root causes of this Father so that Rhonda never again has to deal with the symptoms and battle it from day to day. You have said in Hebrews 4 that there remains a REST for the people of God. Release Rhonda into YOUR REST Father in Jesus Name.

Adding my prayers along with the others here for your comfort and healing Rhonda!

Lord your daughter Rhonda needs a touch from you.
Lord quiet the very nerves that are causeing your
daughter to hurt.
Strengthen her and bless her with a deliverence
from these hurts and pains.
I plede the blood of JESUS over Rhonda.
All in the name of Jesus,
Star

My Dear Sister Rhonda, per your request, I've agreed in prayer with the saints here for your ALL your needs according to His Riches in Grace.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the Lord delivers you out of them all"

"Beloved, I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in health..."

"O Lord my God, I cried unto You, and You have healed me"

Father, agreeing with Your Word for Rhonda, not just for today, but every day, in Jesus Name.

I am praying for you Rhonda.....being in pain literally drains you. I lift you up to the Lord for healing and pain relief.

Love............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

This drizzly weather usually causes me to flare up, too. I hope you are getting some relief.

Dear, Sweet Brothers and Sisters, The Lord has heard your prayers. I am so much better today, although still feel like I've been hit by a truck. But only a Chevy S10 instead of a Ford F-150. I've called a tow truck to come and get the truck, because I'm sure it was totaled after it hit me yesterday. LOL!

But I only have a few aches and pains today, and I was able to rest last evening. I'm confident of this very thing: That God will continue to heal me because of your faithful prayers. THANK YOU, MY DEAR FRIENDS!

Lovingly, Rhonda

P.S. MA, Praying for you, too.

Rhonda, I am praying for you.

Father, I pray that you will touch every nerve in Rhaonda's body and heal her completely from this problem she has...You know the pain this brings upon her. I pray that you will send your word and heal her
as you have promised that your healing is going forth
in the Body of Christ all over the world. I pray healing now for all those who are affected with this problem. Speak words of peace and comfort to Rhonda now. Thank you for what your are doing at this very moment. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

His Blessings upon you...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Rhonda, I'm sorry i'm just now seeing this. i'm glad you are better today, but I will pray now for even more relief.

ysiC,
LAZ

Oh, my heart goes out to you, being a mommy myself. Our kids so depend upon us. Praying for you, sister!

Rhonda dear Sis,
Just wanted you to know that I saw your post and have been praying Sis.
Love ya
ybiC/ Paul

Thank you, my dear brothers and sisters. Getting betterer and betterer all the time. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you, dear brother Paul, for praying. LAZ, good to see ya on here posting. All my friends at RITA: You rock with THE ROCK!!!

Dear LORD,

I stand as an intercessor in the gap by the redeeming Blood of Jesus, for Rhonda and I ask You Lord to heal her . I know full well You are our healer. Your priceless Word is like a balm to our souls and bodies. You have told us in Your Word
Proverbs 4:22 – For they (His Words) are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. That is more precious to us than the finest gold. Thank You for Your Word and promises LORD

Father Thank You that Your Word is healing her body. And Your grace upon grace is sustaining her today in every way. Thank You Lord that You show Yourself strong on her behalf because her heart is turned to You.

In the Name of our Matchless Savior, Jesus

Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com