Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Praying for RITA

Father, as this day comes to a close, I ask you
to draw close to your childern and give them the touch
that their heart is crying out for....

For some it.s healing that they desperatly need.
For others it wisdom to handle diffferent
conflicts and situations. But what ever it is
Father, I ask that you meet every person who is on this board at the point of there need, what ever
it might be. Father I would like to see this board
filled up with praise reports from everyone.

Lord the following is just a small sample
of what some of your childern have been asking for..
and some that I have addded myself.

Rhonda fibromyalgia

Texas Sue Aunt who fell with broken hip.

Earth Angels friends salvation.

Lynn For her schooling needing greater understanding as the studies become more difficult .

Star For Brent Michales/ and wisdom for To beable to witness to her neighbors.

For Randy who is still hanging in there.

For Paul who who cares so much for each member of this board.

CJ All of your hard work and care

To the Mods who who work so hard to keep things running smooth!

Charity Praying that God keeps you going strong as you keep your house and family together

Sabrina praying that the Lord will give you a special touch'

Melissa praying for a special blessing to fall on you.

Tom, praying that the Lord will keep giving you more and wisdom
as you study his word.

Scott and Prof. E. C.

And the many others who post.

I thank you that you are the God who hears and delights in answering the prayers of your childern.

Re: Praying for RITA

Amen Mary! I will also pray for you as well for whatever your needs may be lovely servant of the Lord!

THANKS BIG MAMA !

A big hug for you !

Mary, how thoughtful and kind of you to have such a wonderful idea - a prayer post for all the different needs in the RITA congregation.

Joining my prayers for God to send angels to minister to and watch over each RITA member and their families. God grant healing through the blood of Jesus and the beautiful NAME of Jesus in every area of need - physical, spiritual, emotional and mental illnesses and stresses. Dear Papa, help us to release the burdens we bear onto the willing shoulders of our Lord and enter into the REST that You have provided for us. Father, I bind every attempt of the enemy to block the harvest from the seeds sown by those in this fellwoship, whether they are seeds of salvation knowledge sown among family members and acquaintances, seeds of tithes and offerings into the work of spreading the gospel, seeds of kindness, prayer, generosity and thoughtfulness. Declaring a release of a full harvest from all the seeds named above into the lives of those whom Jesus has called His FRIENDS. Most especially, come Lord Jesus. We long for You to bring us home. In Jesus name, let it be so.

Mary - a beautiful prayer you have initiated and sent up on behalf of your brothers and sisters here at RITA - thank you!

I seem to recall that you recently asked for prayer for your back?

Lord, my memory isn't perfect, but You know all things and are mindful of all that Your children struggle with. Please touch Mary's back with the complete healing that she needs so that she can move about freely without any pain, and so that she will no longer need to see the chiropractor. Relax any muscles that have been overly stressed, and bring them into balance with one another so that none have to compensate for any injury to/overuse of another. May the warmth of Your healing move from the top of her head to feet so that all bones, ligaments and muscles will once again be in proper alignment. Thank You Lord, for Your perfect will in this.

Thanks New Creation,

It was for my back.

And yes your daughter's dream of going into the Navy,
as an officer.

father the dreams we have in life, are sometimes
put there by the Holy Spirit.

I pray that you give guidance to this lady
and open doors for her that no man can shut.

Thank you for this special girl and her mom who loves
her so much!

I need prayer for spelling...I need to have supernatural wisdom to spell....or pray that God will cause things that aren't as if they were and yall will never know..... thank you mary..

Mary, this was so thoughtful of you to start this thread.....especially since you're in such pain in your back. I pray that our good Lord heals you, and that He takes away the pain and whatever is causing it in Jesus Name.

Hugs, sis!

Thank you Sister Mary for your prayerful thoughtfulness for the Body of Christ here at RITA and may the Good Lord meet ALL of your needs for you and yours according to His Riches in Grace.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

And Father,
A special blessing on your daughter Mary.
For posting all the prayer helps.
Lord let there be many awesome praise reports.
IN JESUS NAME,
Star

My !!!!!! what a wonderful responce from everyone.

It's that I have noticed the different needs of
everyone the last couple weeks and it seems like
we all are being hit very hard lately.

We look like the walking wounded at times.
At least I do ...LOL

Please know that if you do not see me respond on the
board to a prayer need....(sometimes I am locked
out from posting) I am praying for you and your loved ones. Wish we could have our new bodies ahead
of time though .

But we know that time is short and we all will be
delivered out of here soon Thank God.
Just hold on a little longer all of you that are so weary... he is coming with Healing in his wings.

Agreeing with the prayers posted here. May all of RITA be blessed.

I pray that the glory of Heaven fulfill each one of us in Rita that we become the river of joy and the river of peace so that we will flood every person around us with the flood of joy and the flood of peace from the throne of Yeshua as He is Prince of Peace and source of hour happiness, the fountain of the living water.

In Yeshua Ha Mashiach I pray Amen.

note: when I wrote this I looked at 101 readers and 11 replies, again 1111 signs everywhere in Rita now.

Joining in with my brothers and sisters for all needs to be met here. Confirming requests for each other and every need met in the days ahead. Calling it done in His strength , mercy, and love. In His mighty and powerful Name. Amen

Mary, Thank you so much for your very thoughtful prayer! Praying also for you and your family's needs and for all those on RITA. Father, Thank you for your goodness to us and we love You and praise You! In Jesus Name, Amen

A much-needed prayer, Mary. Thank you for the reminder.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com